Thread: I want to shamelessly rant about my dad's bird

On top of the roof, somewhere that the economy is slow enough to have roofed houses

Default I want to shamelessly rant about my dad's bird

My dad is a traveling salesman(ish). Recently, he wants a bird because he has to be at home for a while and can't travel and it's boring for him. So he caught one. I thought it was going to be a little pigeon or sthing small. But he brought a freaking falcon. It's tamed, but it's like an alarm clock with no time set. Every 5 freaking minutes it yells like a mad man, it on my books, study books. And the worst thing is it breaks everything it touches. I hate pets, not because I hate animals but because I know I can't handle a bird. I told that to my parents and they agreed to let me not do anything for the bird. And for the next 4 days when they were gone, I must clean the water it spilled from the bowl, feed it with littler birds. I can't even imagine what's on his mind to let me hold a brain of a freaking small bird and feed it. It also like a vanilla cream generator with the efficiency of 1 hour/cone. You can't imagine how happy I am when it escaped from my dad.

And don't feel sad for my dad cuz now he has a freaking untamed eagle that likes to drill into his arm and my bed

Atleast you still alive...
    The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

Talonflame use Bravebird
    "The heart may be weak. And sometimes it may even give in. But I’ve learned that deep down, there’s a light that never goes out!" - Sora

All the best buddy...
    Did you know that penguins have knees?

I enjoy looking through the forums..but not playing the game...I'm weird .-.

Burn the seeds in front of him and show that eagle who's boss
    IGN : Liquify

On top of the roof, somewhere that the economy is slow enough to have roofed houses

Quote Originally Posted by KnightXS View Post
    Burn the seeds in front of him and show that eagle who's boss
    eagle uses meat for food. I'm a animal lover and I can't hold a fresh meat that's still dripping blood. That's just cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue. View Post
    eagle uses meat for food. I'm a animal lover and I can't hold a fresh meat that's still dripping blood. That's just cruel.
    Then hold meat that's still alive, then it won't drip blood while you hold it... at least before it starts eating it :P
    IGN: Dwantano
    Discord: onigirii #8699