Thread: Looking for a guild that does events

Default Looking for a guild that does events

I'm looking for a guild that takes events reasonably seriously. I'm willing to contribute ~1dl worth of points per event and I manage multiple farms as well as 8 of my own sorc/chand farms in my bfg. As long as it's English and most if not all members take part in events then I'm interested!
    IGN: PointySword

Quote Originally Posted by Adam4920 View Post
    I'm looking for a guild that takes events reasonably seriously. I'm willing to contribute ~1dl worth of points per event and I manage multiple farms as well as 8 of my own sorc/chand farms in my bfg. As long as it's English and most if not all members take part in events then I'm interested!
    Hey so I am a leader of BALL guild we are competitive guild and looking for members who is willing to do events with the minimum of #12 personal rewards. To contact me, msg me in game my IGN is HeatStrip, and visit our guild home, BALLGUILDS.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam4920 View Post
    Join us: Friends guild
    ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.”

Instagram:mylocationgt
    Youtube:mylocationgt
    Discord:mylocation#8770

Quote Originally Posted by HDMbrew View Post
    Hey so I am a leader of BALL guild we are competitive guild and looking for members who is willing to do events with the minimum of #12 personal rewards. To contact me, msg me in game my IGN is HeatStrip, and visit our guild home, BALLGUILDS.
    Quote Originally Posted by myLocation View Post
    Join us: Friends guild
    Sorry, already found a guild. If anything happens I'll contact you guys.
    IGN: PointySword