Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 56

Thread: ART CONTEST: Top Prize: 3 DL - 11 Prizes Total! #Quitting,,,

  1. #21
    Master Sorcerer Memo4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    My home, maybe.
    Posts
    773

    Default Wish me luck

    Reserving a spot!
    do not expect much from me, but ill try my best ig!
    IGN: LazyMemo
    Insta: LazyMemoGThttps://www.instagram.com/memo_draws_/

  2. #22
    Master Sorcerer Kfbun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    My Mob Spawner
    Posts
    5,201

    Default

    Ehh I'm done with the drawing now it's time to color


    IGN: MadMewMew

    SUB TO KFBUN



    TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) , (Steampunk Goggles), (Fiesta Coati Scarf) and maybe (Mud Puddle)


  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer Sharox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    716

    Default My Honest Review :P

    I REALLY enjoyed it. Sci-fi is one of my favorite genres. What I liked most about it was the fact that the story focused on the adventure, the battle between Beetle and Rake's crew in some sort of dimension/galaxy. It was fast paced, details are just MWUAH amazing. I loved that part about it. I think I fell in love with Nex more than Rake. It might be because of the dirty blonde hair or the fact that he has a bad boy vibe. I at least expected Rake to be different more assertive, more confident, which I got as a captain, but not as a person. Like WHAT *blinks* he was shaking underneath Beetle's feet, despite being known as a legend. RAKE.

    Rake is mysterious, but there's no doubt he'll be likable too! Greatness on plot & character development (:

    One thing I was really looking forward to reading about was Nex's and Rake's bromance. I wanted to see how they met, when and where they bonded. I still can't really determine their relationship. It's funny how they get off on making each other angry though lol. That really cracked me up.

    I think you should dedicate a chapter into introducing each character, because it became pretty overwhelming in the first chapter (at least for me). It just needs a back story on Nex and Rake as separate characters.

    Okay that's my honest review. Also, Happy early Birthday.
    Last edited by Sharox; 12-09-2018 at 03:07 AM. Reason: Typo
    "Flowers grow back, even after they are stepped on."

  4. #24
    Master Sorcerer Kfbun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    My Mob Spawner
    Posts
    5,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranierz View Post
    well don’t expect much by an eleven year old here ya go
    Tell me if it’s not working
    https://i2-download.imgflip.com/2oiqe1.jpg
    wait it dosent work


    IGN: MadMewMew

    SUB TO KFBUN



    TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) , (Steampunk Goggles), (Fiesta Coati Scarf) and maybe (Mud Puddle)


  5. #25
    Master Sorcerer AlphaAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    973

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharox View Post
    I REALLY enjoyed it. Sci-fi is one of my favorite genres. What I liked most about it was the fact that the story focused on the adventure, the battle between Beetle and Rake's crew in some sort of dimension/galaxy. It was fast paced, details are just MWUAH amazing. I loved that part about it. I think I fell in love with Nex more than Rake. It might be because of the dirty blonde hair or the fact that he has a bad boy vibe. I at least expected Rake to be different more assertive, more confident, which I got as a captain, but not as a person. Like WHAT *blinks* he was shaking underneath Beetle's feet, despite being known as a legend. RAKE.

    Rake is mysterious, but there's no doubt he'll be likable too! Greatness on plot & character development (:

    One thing I was really looking forward to reading about was Nex's and Rake's bromance. I wanted to see how they met, when and where they bonded. I still can't really determine their relationship. It's funny how they get off on making each other angry though lol. That really cracked me up.

    I think you should dedicate a chapter into introducing each character, because it became pretty overwhelming in the first chapter (at least for me). It just needs a back story on Nex and Rake as separate characters.

    Okay that's my honest review. Also, Happy early Birthday.
    I absolutely adore that you recognize Nex and Rake's bromance. Nex is actually a character given to me by one of my good friends and their story is sort of our story, although I don't think Rake is that much like me anymore? Anyways, you're not alone when you say the first chapter is overwhelming! While it is meant to thrust you into the action, I think that a bit of a prologue wouldn't necessarily kill that thrust into action if done right. I've actually been working on one and I think people are gonna regret asking for it because it makes you want to pull your hair out with how many questions it brings up at the beginning of the story
    Level 100
    Total time played is 6700 hours. This account was created 2000 days ago.
    IGN: Masteruout
    Discord Server [Alpha X Gaming]: https://discord.gg/XSuyDEx
    My Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/masteruout

  6. #26
    Master Sorcerer Sharox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaAngel View Post
    I absolutely adore that you recognize Nex and Rake's bromance. Nex is actually a character given to me by one of my good friends and their story is sort of our story, although I don't think Rake is that much like me anymore? Anyways, you're not alone when you say the first chapter is overwhelming! While it is meant to thrust you into the action, I think that a bit of a prologue wouldn't necessarily kill that thrust into action if done right. I've actually been working on one and I think people are gonna regret asking for it because it makes you want to pull your hair out with how many questions it brings up at the beginning of the story
    Oh I didn't know Rake was you. Did I hit the nail on the head with the whole leadership thing?

    Nah I think I want that prologue. I think it'll help me understand them more.
    "Flowers grow back, even after they are stepped on."

  7. #27
    Master Sorcerer Kfbun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    My Mob Spawner
    Posts
    5,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranierz View Post
    well don’t expect much by an eleven year old here ya go

    Attachment 209312
    free bump cause itz done


    IGN: MadMewMew

    SUB TO KFBUN



    TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) , (Steampunk Goggles), (Fiesta Coati Scarf) and maybe (Mud Puddle)


  8. #28
    Master Sorcerer AlphaAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    973

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharox View Post
    Oh I didn't know Rake was you. Did I hit the nail on the head with the whole leadership thing?

    Nah I think I want that prologue. I think it'll help me understand them more.
    Rake has definitely become his own sort of entity over the years. I don't think we share very many similarities anymore haha. Yes, he is the leader of Astrocruiser

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranierz View Post
    free bump cause itz done
    I love it! :*
    Level 100
    Total time played is 6700 hours. This account was created 2000 days ago.
    IGN: Masteruout
    Discord Server [Alpha X Gaming]: https://discord.gg/XSuyDEx
    My Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/masteruout

  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer AlphaAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    973

    Default

    BUmping ze thread - also I'm loving all of the artwork/reviews so far :*
    Level 100
    Total time played is 6700 hours. This account was created 2000 days ago.
    IGN: Masteruout
    Discord Server [Alpha X Gaming]: https://discord.gg/XSuyDEx
    My Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/masteruout

  10. #30
    Master Sorcerer Hailfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,140

    Default

    Free bump for you. Looking forward to reading more of your story!
    IGN: Kelsier



    Awesome art by Aquarious:

    Discord: Kelsier#0593

  11. #31
    Master Sorcerer Kfbun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    My Mob Spawner
    Posts
    5,201

    Default

    Bump

    Sub to Pewdiepie evryone


    IGN: MadMewMew

    SUB TO KFBUN



    TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) , (Steampunk Goggles), (Fiesta Coati Scarf) and maybe (Mud Puddle)


  12. #32
    Master Sorcerer AlphaAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    973

    Default

    Bumping the thread
    Level 100
    Total time played is 6700 hours. This account was created 2000 days ago.
    IGN: Masteruout
    Discord Server [Alpha X Gaming]: https://discord.gg/XSuyDEx
    My Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/masteruout

  13. #33

    Default My Artwork is Done

    https://www.deviantart.com/junnel123...0%3A1544774158
    IGN: MayAlexa
    World: Bestfarm1230

  14. #34
    Master Sorcerer Recreate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Watching Shrek 5
    Posts
    2,947

    Default



    Hmm... Joined your contest to practice my art ( 1st art work this year lul ).

    U can put the prize in JD41 owned by Aiyn if i win anything.
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

    About me:

    I'm a man of culture, true master of gender equality, keyboard warrior, a Chad of growtopia.

    Leader of LEWD and DevilArc

  15. #35
    Master Sorcerer AlphaAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    973

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Recreate View Post


    Hmm... Joined your contest to practice my art ( 1st art work this year lul ).

    U can put the prize in JD41 owned by Aiyn if i win anything.
    I especially love the way you drew Dawnblade!
    Level 100
    Total time played is 6700 hours. This account was created 2000 days ago.
    IGN: Masteruout
    Discord Server [Alpha X Gaming]: https://discord.gg/XSuyDEx
    My Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/masteruout

  16. #36
    Master Sorcerer AlphaAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    973

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hailfire View Post
    Free bump for you. Looking forward to reading more of your story!
    Sent you a friend request on Discord, I might have some stuff you'd be interested in
    Level 100
    Total time played is 6700 hours. This account was created 2000 days ago.
    IGN: Masteruout
    Discord Server [Alpha X Gaming]: https://discord.gg/XSuyDEx
    My Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/masteruout

  17. #37

    Default

    Is it only Hand drawing or We can use Digital. Cause maybe you dont see my Artwork 😢😭
    Im a Digital Artist

    IGN: MayAlexa
    World: Bestfarm1230

  18. #38
    Master Sorcerer Kyeosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Paulinaria
    Posts
    2,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FranchezkaOponce View Post
    Is it only Hand drawing or We can use Digital. Cause maybe you dont see my Artwork 😢😭
    Im a Digital Artist

    IGN: MayAlexa
    World: Bestfarm1230
    We can you see your art, and it looks great!

  19. #39
    Lesser Wizard Snappington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Reserved spot, also, I expect real entries here since I have an aspiring career, and I don't like entries that scream "I jut want those 3 dls".

    My goal is to study your description well, focus on the major aspects of Rake, and make an awesome "shot".

    HA BUT IM HORRIBLE AT ANATOMY LOLOL
    IGN: Kuishie
    WOTDs: 0/100
    Dear Fredi, please teach me how to become like you, the king of WOTD, help me bring back the glory of it. AMENNNNNNNNNNNNN
    Why was the Ultra Trophy 3000 made into some 2018 cheap knockoff? Whoever made the idea is so tasteless.

  20. #40
    Master Sorcerer GT Jay Gaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Austr4lia
    Posts
    909

    Default

    reserved


    -IGN: GTJayYT
    -Discord: GT Jay Gaming#5212


    Some good discord servers:

    Subscribe to GT Jay Gaming



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •