Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: PC:Zithi’s Dragoscarf

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard iRenzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    103

    Default PC:Zithi’s Dragoscarf

    PC: Zithi’s Dragoscarf

    Its so expensive! But with the other alternatives, (shoulder cannon, ring of force), Why isnt this dropping yet?

    Is it because they have a finite quantitiy?
    IGN : Renzo

    Dreams :

    SSP VEND WORLD [13/700]
    10,000 Fishtank Trees [5,400 / 10,000]
    Get 100,000 gems [2,457 / 100,000]

    Main World : WHARTON (for sale)
    Hatch My Eggs!

  2. #2
    Knight Auskater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Arkansas, USA
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Shoulder cannon was nerfed from my understanding so that doesn’t work anymore and since it’s a neck item most use with Rayman, ring of force being a hand item, and a carnival iem, would cause drago to rise above other items
    Member of Queens Guild!
    IGN: iVibey
    Goals:

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer KVLEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Location.exe has stopped working
    Posts
    875

    Default

    Wait, did I missed something? What (or who) is Zithi?
    I suppose you mean Zraei?
    beep-bee-bee-boop-bee-doo-weep

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard DELVXGROWTOPIA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    (in JAMMED!)
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Use Sorcerer Tunic! + Shadow Spirit
    Follow My Insta! = (delvxthru)
    IGN= Delvx
    LVL = (42/50)
    Main World = DELVX

    Houz Giveaway

    Secret Santa 2018 Hosted By BlueDwarf

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Selim149's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Auskater View Post
    Shoulder cannon was nerfed from my understanding so that doesn’t work anymore and since it’s a neck item most use with Rayman, ring of force being a hand item, and a carnival iem, would cause drago to rise above other items
    Shoulder cannon was nerfed so it didn’t stack with pickaxe.
    IGN: Functionless
    Level: 67/125
    Goals:
    Get prepared for winterfest: check
    Get focused eyes: 30/100
    Eh thats all

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard Rifking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iRenzo View Post
    PC: Zithi’s Dragoscarf

    Its so expensive! But with the other alternatives, (shoulder cannon, ring of force), Why isnt this dropping yet?

    Is it because they have a finite quantitiy?
    ring of force is not the alternatives for dragoscarf XD
    People use dragoscarf to combine with rayman, and it makes a set that looks quite cool and also overpowered for farming
    ~IGN:Ristic~

    "Just Play. Have Fun. Enjoy The Game"


    Check out my Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCym...kijM4YrIIw4fDw


  7. #7
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rifking View Post
    ring of force is not the alternatives for dragoscarf XD
    People use dragoscarf to combine with rayman, and it makes a set that looks quite cool and also overpowered for farming
    Wait how much is drago scarf right now? Because there is a server maintenance and i cant log on to see.

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard iRenzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KVLEE View Post
    Wait, did I missed something? What (or who) is Zithi?
    I suppose you mean Zraei?
    My bad,
    IGN : Renzo

    Dreams :

    SSP VEND WORLD [13/700]
    10,000 Fishtank Trees [5,400 / 10,000]
    Get 100,000 gems [2,457 / 100,000]

    Main World : WHARTON (for sale)
    Hatch My Eggs!

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard Eaglet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    In a place where eagles.. RULE THE WORLD!!
    Posts
    467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MMSTYLE View Post
    Wait how much is drago scarf right now? Because there is a server maintenance and i cant log on to see.
    100+wls . _ .
    Welcome to mah siggy!

    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Lv: 56
    Wls: 0 ^^
    Discord: Eaglet#1435

    The perfect video doesn't exist-
    https://youtu.be/W3GrSMYbkBhttps://y...e/W3GrSMYbkBEE


  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Warfreak10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    wdym ring of force is untradable

    - - - Updated - - -

    also dragoscarf is not stack with pickaxe
    IGN : VerdantGate
    goals : level 125/125
    play gt since august 2015
    Channel VGate GT
    Feel free to subs this new youtubers www.youtube.com/c/vgategt

    <description of this thread, in your own words>

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •