Thread: My best idea for deal with bots,spammers,cheaters and phishing sb

Default My best idea for deal with bots,spammers,cheaters and phishing sb

Hello my idea to solve these problems or try to improve these problems would be the following (the ideas suggested can change or improve them)

1.- Players without an account (GrowID) They will not be able to use the chat, nor use sb bc (It would be very limited players)
    2.- When you have your account (GrowID) You need to reach level 5 to be able to use the chat (You can increase the level)
    3.- To be able to use the SB or BC you need to reach a level (10-20) To be able to use them
    Remember that your security and privacy is too important so be careful!

Quote Originally Posted by Hexygen View Post
    Hello my idea to solve these problems or try to improve these problems would be the following (the ideas suggested can change or improve them)

1.- Players without an account (GrowID) They will not be able to use the chat, nor use sb bc (It would be very limited players)
    2.- When you have your account (GrowID) You need to reach level 5 to be able to use the chat (You can increase the level)
    3.- To be able to use the SB or BC you need to reach a level (10-20) To be able to use them
    I think you never remembered that you must be a supporter or at least level 20 to use super broadcasts.
    Discord: Niskoshi#4509
    Reddit: u/Niskoshi

My favourite movie:

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by Hexygen View Post

Well problem with number 2 is you have to type 5 messages in chat in the end of tutorial while youre only level 2 and the problem with 3 is you already cant bc before level 20 and if youre not a supporter