Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Is buying crime packs profitable?

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard PurinKitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    124

    Default Is buying crime packs profitable?

    How much should I buy crime packs for? Is it more profitable to open a crime pack shop or surg shop? I'm more familiar with the prices of surg items but new to crime cards. Thank you!! Hope for some good advice
    ~PurinKitty2

    Learning.

    Level 66
    Main worlds: IDKU & 2CD8



  2. #2
    Knight kieva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    134340
    Posts
    98

    Default

    my friend told me that galactic packs can profit 1 wl each, (if you sell teleporter for a good price). i dunno much about crime or surg though.

    About me


    Goals


    People who've trusted me


    Weekly Wish


  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard PurinKitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kieva View Post
    my friend told me that galactic packs can profit 1 wl each, (if you sell teleporter for a good price). i dunno much about crime or surg though.
    Ooh okie! Tks anyways! I’ll check those galactic packs out
    ~PurinKitty2

    Learning.

    Level 66
    Main worlds: IDKU & 2CD8



  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard SupForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    <JAMMED!>
    Posts
    429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PurinKitty View Post
    How much should I buy crime packs for? Is it more profitable to open a crime pack shop or surg shop? I'm more familiar with the prices of surg items but new to crime cards. Thank you!! Hope for some good advice
    I won't really suggest buying them, as they have a luck aspect in them.
    This goes for when you're buying from the gem store.

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard PurinKitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SupForce View Post
    I won't really suggest buying them, as they have a luck aspect in them.
    This goes for when you're buying from the gem store.
    Yep agree! But I decided to open a surgery shop hehe do support!! World: TYXJ
    ~PurinKitty2

    Learning.

    Level 66
    Main worlds: IDKU & 2CD8



  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard PurinKitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Update: Surg packs are indeed profitable! Especially if you buy for 1/7 plus key
    ~PurinKitty2

    Learning.

    Level 66
    Main worlds: IDKU & 2CD8



  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard BEYSBOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    233

    Default

    My experience says, crime shop is way better than surgery
    If you want to see entertaining videos


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •