Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: A suggestion for Ubisoft.

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer BlackIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,172

    Default A suggestion for Ubisoft.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackIce View Post
    Growtopia is a game which is difficult to be changed if it is about balancing it. There are just so many factors that have to be dealt with.
    I can completely understand that it is really difficult and frustrating to balance the game and listening to the community at the same time. If we even look at it honestly, we can see that it is impossible. Therefore I have a suggestion for Ubisoft: Do not (temporarily) listen to us.

    To begin with, our opinions are continuously changing whilst you are trying to improve the game. Because of that, in fact, you cannot improve the game, since we find that there are more and more aspects of the game, which could be changed. And thus you should not be listening to us.

    Secondly, it will give yourself an opportunity to expand your own ideas and see what you are capable of. Yes, it is true that we could give some suggestions, but after all, this is definitely not our game but yours. Create what cannot be created.

    If we look at all the updates, we can also see that more problems have arisesd. You need to take your time carefully and see if the problem can be fixed, before you are releasing a new update. Consequently, there will be less rants, thus more satisfied people and therefore more motivation for you, as well for us, to keep playing the game.

    In summary, I am suggesting that you should temporarily not listen to us and see what you could possibly do to fix the game. Do not release new updates before fixing a problem, since both of us will receive satisfaction from the game.
    Last edited by BlackIce; 12-08-2018 at 09:58 PM.
    "I can see a rainbow. In your tears as they fall on down. I can see your soul grow. Through the pain as they hit the ground". ~ Sia.

    Changed name to FabPiano
    I'm a boy, please don't say that I am a girl..
    Want some fabulous songs? TUNESONGS
    Instagram: FabPianoGT

    Read my first story! The beginning of FabPiano
    Join my Discord: *Maintenace*
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ng-of-FabPiano

    Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    BlackIce was nuked from orbit!

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer BlackIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,172

    Default

    Sadly there has not been posted any replies.
    "I can see a rainbow. In your tears as they fall on down. I can see your soul grow. Through the pain as they hit the ground". ~ Sia.

    Changed name to FabPiano
    I'm a boy, please don't say that I am a girl..
    Want some fabulous songs? TUNESONGS
    Instagram: FabPianoGT

    Read my first story! The beginning of FabPiano
    Join my Discord: *Maintenace*
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ng-of-FabPiano

    Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    BlackIce was nuked from orbit!

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer BlackIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,172

    Default

    Bumperinoss
    "I can see a rainbow. In your tears as they fall on down. I can see your soul grow. Through the pain as they hit the ground". ~ Sia.

    Changed name to FabPiano
    I'm a boy, please don't say that I am a girl..
    Want some fabulous songs? TUNESONGS
    Instagram: FabPianoGT

    Read my first story! The beginning of FabPiano
    Join my Discord: *Maintenace*
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ng-of-FabPiano

    Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    BlackIce was nuked from orbit!

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer SYNDICATEHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    584

    Default

    mmmm not a fan about that
    Account created 8th March 2013

    IGN :NoTrollGT
    Level : 71

    MARCH 2013-DECEMBER 2018

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer BlackIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SYNDICATEHD View Post
    mmmm not a fan about that
    Elaborate.
    "I can see a rainbow. In your tears as they fall on down. I can see your soul grow. Through the pain as they hit the ground". ~ Sia.

    Changed name to FabPiano
    I'm a boy, please don't say that I am a girl..
    Want some fabulous songs? TUNESONGS
    Instagram: FabPianoGT

    Read my first story! The beginning of FabPiano
    Join my Discord: *Maintenace*
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ng-of-FabPiano

    Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    BlackIce was nuked from orbit!

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Losing my shirt at carnival.
    Posts
    233

    Default

    idk what this post is about tbh.... if you say dont listen to our ideas, youre just harming urself????
    If its frustrating for them to listen, so be it. Who cares if it pisses them off? They earn millions every day, they should comply with our needs.
    Ign- Happyplayer83282 (Was JewishNazi, but mods changed it )
    Goals-
    Get feyes 57/100
    Get G ANGELS 0/1
    Get 5 Magplants- 4/5
    Get 500K pepper- 160/500
    Discord- Mcdonalds#1562
    IG- Mcdonalds97388

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer BlackIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdonalds97388 View Post
    idk what this post is about tbh.... if you say dont listen to our ideas, youre just harming urself????
    If its frustrating for them to listen, so be it. Who cares if it pisses them off? They earn millions every day, they should comply with our needs.
    I am saying that they should not temporarily listen to us, because 80% of this community is greedy as what. "Ubisoft, do this do that." We are expecting great updates, but because of the pressure on them, the updates will most likely fail. We do not give them enough time.
    "I can see a rainbow. In your tears as they fall on down. I can see your soul grow. Through the pain as they hit the ground". ~ Sia.

    Changed name to FabPiano
    I'm a boy, please don't say that I am a girl..
    Want some fabulous songs? TUNESONGS
    Instagram: FabPianoGT

    Read my first story! The beginning of FabPiano
    Join my Discord: *Maintenace*
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ng-of-FabPiano

    Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    BlackIce was nuked from orbit!

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer BlackIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,172

    Default

    Bumperinosss
    "I can see a rainbow. In your tears as they fall on down. I can see your soul grow. Through the pain as they hit the ground". ~ Sia.

    Changed name to FabPiano
    I'm a boy, please don't say that I am a girl..
    Want some fabulous songs? TUNESONGS
    Instagram: FabPianoGT

    Read my first story! The beginning of FabPiano
    Join my Discord: *Maintenace*
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ng-of-FabPiano

    Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    BlackIce was nuked from orbit!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •