Thread: No "useful" shirts...?

Default No "useful" shirts...?

Hmm.... After thinking pretty hard about it...nearly all the shirts are useless... Besides of Neon Nerves and that tunic of mystery....all shirts are "useless" and give no actual enhancements...

Well. It would be dank if Ubisoft added some shirts with cool effects.

I know this should kinda be in 'suggestions"...but I am not asking for Ubisoft to add any(although I would like it if they did),just an observation....
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Master Sorcerer Sprite Lightning's Avatar

Question

Well, what mods should they have?
    In-game name: Zierfandler
    Growtopia Wiki's admin.

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    Hmm.... After thinking pretty hard about it...nearly all the shirts are useless... Besides of Neon Nerves and that tunic of mystery....all shirts are "useless" and give no actual enhancements...

I know this should kinda be in 'suggestions"...but I am not asking for Ubisoft to add any(although I would like it if they did),just an observation....
    If you knew this should be in suggestions, why didn't you post it there? And does EVERY growtopian item have to be 'useful' to be loved? For example, I love the shredded T-shirt! Although it doesn't have any effects, it suits a lot of sets. Just stick with the things you have and appreciate the little things.
    I despise hyprocrites

IGN: Killer8dk
    Main world: Killer8dk

Working towards a bgl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    Don't be cynical - you'll find life's a lot brighter.

Tbh...we already have quite a number of useful effects..and it is okay if most of the shirts doesn't have any effects..

Also..I don't think "Update Discussion" is the right sub-forum...if you do not intent to post it in suggestions...at least post it in everything else....
    Did you know that penguins have knees?

I enjoy looking through the forums..but not playing the game...I'm weird .-.

sorcerer tunic

Edit shirts are overrated
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old
    - Professional Growtopia E-Sports player

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post

If you don't like wearing shirts, just wear a muscle suit or a singlet by removing your current shirt from your character.
    01011010 01001111 01001101 01000010 01001001 01000101 01010011 00100000 01000001 01010010 01000101 00100000 01001001 01001110 01000011 01001111 01001101 01001001 01001110 01000111 00100001

Well, most of the shirts are used for fashion/aesthetics purpose (for example I use my sundress to look cute), to dress up your character, that's what most fashion items are for anyway.

Maybe summon pets?
    I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
    Discord: Light#6018
    Pet Rock Server : https://discord.gg/ZSJc2hS
    Join the superior growtopia discord server: https://discord.io/gtgame

We require Peace and Tranquility

Quote Originally Posted by CsnHacker View Post
    If you knew this should be in suggestions, why didn't you post it there? And does EVERY growtopian item have to be 'useful' to be loved? For example, I love the shredded T-shirt! Although it doesn't have any effects, it suits a lot of sets. Just stick with the things you have and appreciate the little things.
    Well....you seem rly triggered about why this was posted in update discussion,perhaps I didn't make it clear.

This is not a suggestion. Just something I noticed.

Also,no, when did I say every shirt has to have a good effect? I said it would be nice if they added more....but it's not like I don't like shirts with no effect either.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Hey, remember when the originals made a whole monthly update about an orange shirt? Darn I missed the old days.
    IGN: Kuishie
    WOTDs: 0/100
    Dear Fredi, please teach me how to become like you, the king of WOTD, help me bring back the glory of it. AMENNNNNNNNNNNNN
    Why was the Ultra Trophy 3000 made into some 2018 cheap knockoff? Whoever made the idea is so tasteless.

Quote Originally Posted by Snappington View Post
    Hey, remember when the originals made a whole monthly update about an orange shirt? Darn I missed the old days.
    No its artsy April update
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old
    - Professional Growtopia E-Sports player

Every shirt is useful for cosmetic purposes
    so yeah,shirts are useful
    IGN : Verkolyn | Ziasne
    Level : 75 [Not for Ziasne]
    I fight,Yet I fight,and even though i know there's no Reward ~ Nostalgia Tactics,Nostalgia For Nothingness.

Quote Originally Posted by CsnHacker View Post
    These 'wrong subforum' posts do not contribute to any topic at all, if a thread is misplaced an admin would move it, please stop these types of posts as you are not contributing to anything (nekorei herself replied and didn't move thread)
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

I made a suggestion to revive most dead activities and to stabilize most unbalanced matters in the game, be sure to check it out here!

Banned

True......

Master Sorcerer

We don't really need any more effects that will make your ears bleed or cause extreme lag...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snappington View Post
    The orange shirt was so LIT am I right?