Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unjustified Ban + Addressing the mistreatment of the rest of the community.

Bump...still waiting for the staff's side of the story
    Did you know that penguins have knees?

I enjoy looking through the forums..but not playing the game...I'm weird .-.

Lesser Wizard

I don't think the staff will spend much time looking in the Everything Else Section
    Better post it in sections like Update discussion or Glitch report section :/

Master Sorcerer

Forum guardians are probably scared to spark the drama tbh, so they wait for someone with higher authority. Maybe nekorei.
    IGN: Tevoir
    Level: 125

Time for a true display of skill!

Turned myself to ash once more.

Master Sorcerer

We can't let this thread just die out. Bump.

I got an infraction once for being rude but I actually have proof that the guy I was said to be rude to saying that he thought I was trying to be funny. like that felt terrible I can’t imagine what that is doing to u
    After like a year I figured out where this was. I’m an idoit

I have nothing else for this area!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeHeeBee View Post
    Forum guardians are probably scared to spark the drama tbh, so they wait for someone with higher authority. Maybe nekorei.
    yes yes...
    来lah nekoreei不要hide one corner。叫你的老板来跟pooffy lim kopi, 有话好好说。这个游戏很久以前已经 死 了, 我suggest 你 to find 你们神明的purpose。不要说liao, 大哥good luck ah。
    Help to save PewDiePie by subscribing here

IGN:Abandoning

Game status: Quit
    Forum status: Active
    http://giveadamn.co.uk/image/Hashtag.jpg

Have a nice day!

You have to learn your lesson, there is no free meal in the world. Once you got it, you have to be responsible.

But supports may unban you, but you will not get all of your diamond locks back!
    Why won't the elephant use the computer?[Click To Show Answer]

Edit : Decided to cancel out my paragraph
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old
    - Professional Growtopia E-Sports player

Firstly, I'd like to say that I am glad this thread hasn't been closed (At least, not yet). If I may address to any mod thinking of closing this one, this thread isn't a normal "I've been banned help" thread, this is one of the concurrent problems that Growtopia's current player base have. By closing a thread like this one, it promotes the idea that you don't like people addressing such issues and you'd rather not deal with them. This thread allows for a mature discussion without toxicity- no hate, simply talking about something we'd like you guys up at Ubi to understand from our perspective.

Okay, now that that's out of the way, I believe player's who have done something wrong are the one's who deserve to be banned and being used as a pack mule to smuggle illegal goods doesn't constitute as being wrong. The OP was unaware of the origins of the duplicated items in question, and had no intent to misuse them even-so. Although there is no way to 100% know this, I like to believe in the whole innocent until proven guilty thing, even though it seems the developers have forgotten that long ago. Unless there is some undeniable proof that for some reason was withheld from the OP, I do not believe it is right nor just to punish him for the possibility of a wrong doing. He did not create those duplicated items nor was he told they were counterfeit, he received a large sum of money from a close friend- something I know for a fact any person reading this would not turn down. He didn't add those World Locks into the economy, he did not create the counterfeit World Locks, and he most certainly regrets the role he played in this- albeit a role he was unaware of playing.

The items were removed, and the threat was destroyed. Where is the fail safe in banning someone who didn't even know they were a threat in the first place?
    "My eyes see everything I want them to, I just don't want them to see you"

Quote Originally Posted by Audio Gear View Post
    Holy Buffalo
    Praise be to the holy buffalo.

Lesser Wizard

Anyone remember how the Reanimator Remote recipe was found? This game has become a complete disaster ever since they sold it to Ubisoft. It’s too bad
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    You guys are worth it.
    IGN: BoxLogos prev. swagHAMMER
    Level: 69
    Leader of the Versace guild
    Gt account: Started April 6, 2013

Have you tried emailing support again? You are allowed to ask them to check your logs for proof btw

sad story bro... btw ur right, ill be at your side.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IWasWeird View Post
    sad story bro... btw ur right, ill be at your side.
    btw bumping thread
    I'm weird and everyone is weird

IGN : sdsdsdsdsdds | Discord : xWeird#3325

my weekly stupid fact thread

Bumping this thread to raise awareness of what Ubisoft is doing. I know I want my issue solved, but in the end it would be best to eliminate this issue for the majority of our community. This is one thread that shall stand strong and appeal, unlike the numerous tries before this we shall be the ones to change Ubisoft.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    Have you tried emailing support again? You are allowed to ask them to check your logs for proof btw
    I have requested for proof, but I simply got ignored. That is what brought me out of my shell to present my story to the public.
    IGN: Link

Follow me: @_Link.GT

Quote Originally Posted by @InspirationalBeing
    Sometimes change can only be embraced through action. Take action when the world needs it.

bumppinngg
    Help to save PewDiePie by subscribing here

IGN:Abandoning

Game status: Quit
    Forum status: Active
    http://giveadamn.co.uk/image/Hashtag.jpg

Have a nice day!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooffy View Post
    Bumping this thread to raise awareness of what Ubisoft is doing. I know I want my issue solved, but in the end it would be best to eliminate this issue for the majority of our community. This is one thread that shall stand strong and appeal, unlike the numerous tries before this we shall be the ones to change Ubisoft.

- - - Updated - - -

I have requested for proof, but I simply got ignored. That is what brought me out of my shell to present my story to the public.
    Maybe try again? I recently got an email that they were busy sorting out the recent autoban glitch and was told to resend whatever I sent them few days ago

Quote Originally Posted by Zavins View Post
    You have to learn your lesson, there is no free meal in the world. Once you got it, you have to be responsible.

But supports may unban you, but you will not get all of your diamond locks back!
    ^
    When you have -100 IQ and make a comment about a thread that you didn’t understand a single **** of. Good job showing us what kind of a moron you are Mr.Zavins : )

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Zavins View Post

Do you even know what you are saying?

The BGL duplication glitch was a major issue - ALL accounts associated with the duplication glitch (that includes those with duped BGLs in their inventory) were punished.

It's very rare for a ban to be unjustified (disregarding the cases of autoban glitches), and if they've already launched an investigation into your punishments, it's likely they they do believe your ban to be entirely warranted.

In severe cases, it is stated in the rules that ALL accounts associated with an offender will be banned. A BGL dupe that could be catastrophic to the economy comes under that. Though, the term ignorantia juris nonexcusat comes to mind. Ignorance of the law is not a valid reason for offences to be excused.

Generally, ALL punishments are investigated. With the exception of rare cases, you'll only be banned if you're guilty of an offence. Support will never "show proof," as they never have and never will make a habit of sharing their logs with you.

Now, information about specific cases is never released on the forums - bans and punishments aren't mean to be discussed here, as per The Growtopian Code. However, you're free to inbox me and I'll do my best to help you out.

Closing thread.
    Contact me on Discord: Misthios#3697.

Follow me on Instagram: misthios.gt