Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Royal Lock [MERGED THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by Malakhov View Post
    cry more
    why royal lock world dumb
    I LOVE GROWTOPIA

Quote Originally Posted by DoucharmGT View Post
    I think you disrespected him( which is totally OK )
    To OP : Like what doucharm has mentioned, you disrespected him, and called him out personally which made things between him and you personal. Im still standing by tk about " official events " and wtv he has mentioned. Banning rival guilds is not polite. Grim / kryptss deserve the ban tho
    [IGN : Drysock]

[Level : 100/?]

Reached On {19-08-2018}

Oldsock is the greatest dad of all time and he knows why

Trust.
    It takes a long time to build up
    It takes seconds to destroy
    And a lifetime to re-build

https://i.postimg.cc/Gm4jPsqW/Prismino.png
    This Link Grants You A Wish

Quote Originally Posted by Grim00 View Post
    Hello. So as you guys know, buypristine is a trade world -deleted-. It is frequent by people who do guild event for trading of the tools for the respective guild events. I am sure most of you know that the world is royal locked and silenced by him during the event so that he can earn profits. So not only is it hard to get the tools for the guild events, but to top that, he decide to be a jerk and pull a jerk move by banning anyone from rival guild whom call him out for being a greedy person/sometime he even ban rival guild members for no reason.
    So to the devs,please do something about this. Since royal locking and silencing the world itself is causing massive inconvenience to majority of the people doing the event, and now to make matter worst, he abuse the ownership and ban rival guild members unreasonably.Actions should be taken since the members have to spend more time trying to get the tools for the event.
    well you can be in a silence world and just use /msg or you can be in a world full of spammers.
    i prefer msg
    Level: 121/125
    Tokens: 18
    Golden Pickaxe [✔]
    Focused Eyes [✔]

Lesser Wizard

I agree the royal lock is being misused a bit but buypristine is not that bad considering he muted the world for half the week and there is space to trade.

Just have a look at buyglowy where it is so small with dark cave background and a 24/7 mute in which you cannot trade at all. In addition, these types of worlds are growing more frequently and are the worse.
    I hope you have a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by Destelus View Post
    I agree the royal lock is being misused a bit but buypristine is not that bad considering he muted the world for half the week and there is space to trade.

Just have a look at buyglowy where it is so small with dark cave background and a 24/7 mute in which you cannot trade at all. In addition, these types of worlds are growing more frequently and are the worse.
    You can't disagree that player bans on top of a muted world during an event people don't have much time to contribute for their guild is simply over the line

As I always said the concept is spreading because that's how greedy people are and what they solely play for in this game

cry more
    ^^^ this is literally their only kind silly of argument and treatment if you even call it one, awaiting for the situation to be actually resolved so they'll be the one to say that for themselves
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    Nobody should have to spend a lot more time to be able to participate in an official event. People have lives, too. It affects players with minimal time they can spend playing the game, not only that but generally guild event statistics on ubisoft's side aswell since less trades happen in lesser intervals, not pushing guild events at their full potential as players can't easily do the most basic way to gather materials which is trading.
    Doesn't really take that long to create an alt though.
    #NEVERLUCKY
    RNG IS A B!TCH
    Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaBoy View Post
    Doesn't really take that long to create an alt though.
    Some owners and admins are willing to ban legitimate players just for the sake of witch-hunting

Has happened before

Master Sorcerer

Some owners and admins are willing to ban legitimate players just for the sake of witch-hunting

Has happened before
    Also, BUYPRISTINE wasn't silenced during the last event I think. I was there and everything was a-okay.
    #NEVERLUCKY
    RNG IS A B!TCH
    Banned.

Aww cmon. This thread already reached page 9. Where's the "We're doing something about it" they (the developers) are talking about?

Edit:
    Idk where I've read it buy I swear I saw a reply saying that they are gonna be doing something about it.
    I like pet burritos. I would greatly appreciate it if you'd give me one

Quote Originally Posted by SeaBoy View Post
    Also, BUYPRISTINE wasn't silenced during the last event I think. I was there and everything was a-okay.
    Reason why it wasn't muted is, cause there is world BUYPRISTINES. Buypristiens owner is nice, he wont mute that world and some other dude already tried buy buyprsitines, so they could mute buypristine and +s for ever. So only reason, why it is not muted is, cause there is other world, better world. And yes, they try get that other world, but i try make what ever i can, to make sure, that owner wont sell it and let evil persons own both world!
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

You can't disagree that player bans on top of a muted world during an event people don't have much time to contribute for their guild is simply over the line

As I always said the concept is spreading because that's how greedy people are and what they solely play for in this game

^^^ this is literally their only kind silly of argument and treatment if you even call it one, awaiting for the situation to be actually resolved so they'll be the one to say that for themselves
    ? All the arguments you have made previously were about ethics, all mine were about rules. Also get your facts straight, no need to spread lies about me and my world (I'm not denying muting it, banning a few unpleasant people, which yet again break none of the game rules, only the "ethics" you keep talking about). In case you do intend to keep trash-talking, add some proof of me breaking some actual rules, not just being "unethical".

? All the arguments you have made previously were about ethics, all mine were about rules. Also get your facts straight, no need to spread lies about me and my world (I'm not denying muting it, banning a few unpleasant people, which yet again break none of the game rules, only the "ethics" you keep talking about). In case you do intend to keep trash-talking, add some proof of me breaking some actual rules, not just being "unethical".
    There is no need for proof. Nor have I pointed out that it was against the rules, and you're right when you confirmed yourself that it is unethical and that's the exact point of this thread. It's not about punishing somebody for breaking the rules and you totally got this wrong.

Which lies? I'm genuinely interested.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Reason why it wasn't muted is, cause there is world BUYPRISTINES. Buypristiens owner is nice, he wont mute that world and some other dude already tried buy buyprsitines, so they could mute buypristine and +s for ever. So only reason, why it is not muted is, cause there is other world, better world. And yes, they try get that other world, but i try make what ever i can, to make sure, that owner wont sell it and let evil persons own both world!
    No, they could care less about BUYPRISTINES. As long as people still go to BUYPRISTINE their profit will be there.

oh yes, I forgot about this issue....

i dont mind buypristine even if it is muted.

What I dont like is buysteel/steels or stuff where 1 owner own all relevant worlds ahem buycutaway/cutaways too
    and then proceeds to drop all players into a 1x1 with vend machine and dark cave bg + royal lock so no one can trade or sell stuff. only way is to buy from vend.
    https://i.postimg.cc/d1Sr9K3f/ladies_choice_banner.png
    IGN: 1SLA
    Still I am hated, Still I am hunted

Since I got this bs again, I won't bother waiting this time (the reply that I made a month ago is yet to be approved).

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 10.01.39 PM.png
Views: 95
Size:  40.8 KB

Here's the preview of my reply.

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 10.04.56 PM.png
Views: 101
Size:  209.8 KB

Outstanding move, I know.

Knight

Default Honestly im getting tired of this

Okay so ive been using my stat farm as a reliable source of income for a while now, selling fuel packs for 15/wl... but guess what? The owner of buyfuels decides to Rlock the world (for profit reasons obviously) now the fuel packs have dropped to 16-17/wl. As well as not being able to actually CHAT. This is pretty annoying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GTcobras View Post
    Okay so ive been using my stat farm as a reliable source of income for a while now, selling fuel packs for 15/wl... but guess what? The owner of buyfuels decides to Rlock the world (for profit reasons obviously) now the fuel packs have dropped to 16-17/wl. As well as not being able to actually CHAT. This is pretty annoying.
    Also, i dont know if this counts as *singling out* but honestly i couldnt care less right now
    IGN: GreenKobra
    LEVEL: 55
    GROWTOKENS: 25/100

I don't know what to write here honestly.

That Is How Mafia Works
    Tracer

The worst thing is when they bullshit that they royal locked the world to prevent spammers
    IGN:Churai

Message me if u wanna talk or want to troll lol

Quote Originally Posted by GTcobras View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Also, i dont know if this counts as *singling out* but honestly i couldnt care less right now
    you can always save up ur fuel packs till 5k then bc once and awhile to attract customers. I do this cause BUYCOFFEE is rlocked as well. But when I bc I get a few customers depending on how much players are online.
    Slightly above average in human intellect

Since I got this bs again, I won't bother waiting this time (the reply that I made a month ago is yet to be approved).

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 10.01.39 PM.png
Views: 95
Size:  40.8 KB

Here's the preview of my reply.

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 10.04.56 PM.png
Views: 101
Size:  209.8 KB

Outstanding move, I know.
    Point by point.
    1. Win members ban? Some innocent players in there just for the sake of doing their req, casually buying, yet "mistreating"?

2. If you did not I know fourfold does, which voids your sole argument since he is claimed to be "ex-owner".

3. It was one of your admins that you haven't even taken care of or even apologized for it because you have simply no care about what the hell they even do as long as the your world is going. You cannot say it is a lie if he is a representative of the world.

4. I would have to unblur the name out of the fc which is simply against the rules for singling out. That aside many people saw the fc and can relate.

5. And yet you completely, once again, ignored my arguments about ethicalness.