Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Royal Lock [MERGED THREAD]

Default The Royal Lock [MERGED THREAD]

Hello. So as you guys know, buypristine is a trade world -deleted-. It is frequent by people who do guild event for trading of the tools for the respective guild events. I am sure most of you know that the world is royal locked and silenced by him during the event so that he can earn profits. So not only is it hard to get the tools for the guild events, but to top that, he decide to be a jerk and pull a jerk move by banning anyone from rival guild whom call him out for being a greedy person/sometime he even ban rival guild members for no reason.
    So to the devs,please do something about this. Since royal locking and silencing the world itself is causing massive inconvenience to majority of the people doing the event, and now to make matter worst, he abuse the ownership and ban rival guild members unreasonably.Actions should be taken since the members have to spend more time trying to get the tools for the event.
    Last edited by Nostos; 12-11-2018 at 01:32 AM. Reason: Singling out is illegal

the pristine price its cheaper if the world is silenced

Quote Originally Posted by Warfreak10 View Post
    the pristine price its cheaper if the world is silenced
    That isn't the point.

Just start using the world buypristines instead. Would be fun to see how Malakhov reacts to buypristine being a dead world.

I agree to this. I kinda was pissed, when he banned me seeing i was from ANCIENTS. I had no contact with him before, but i got banned since i was in a "top" guild? This doesnt make sense. Atleast for me, it was the start of the event, so i wasnt rly affected. But for people like grim, where i know he only has time to do event just 2 hours before it ends, being banned from BUYPRISTINE at that point in time really affects how efficiently he can contribute to the guild. This issue should be taken into consideration and looked into. Thank you
    [IGN : Drysock]

[Level : 100/?]

Reached On {19-08-2018}

Oldsock is the greatest dad of all time and he knows why

Trust.
    It takes a long time to build up
    It takes seconds to destroy
    And a lifetime to re-build

https://i.postimg.cc/Gm4jPsqW/Prismino.png
    This Link Grants You A Wish

Quote Originally Posted by Climper View Post
    Just start using the world buypristines instead. Would be fun to see how Malakhov reacts to buypristine being a dead world.
    Majority of the people visit buypristine and not buypristines. Most of the time there would only be spam bots there.

u said he can earn profits
    yes all buy+world owner need profit,he sell pristine for 4 each if people are desperate they are buying the pristine in the vending,if not desperate u can get pristine for 1/3 2/7 from the other people
    if the world not silenced the seller will sell like 20/75 or smt like that

- - - Updated - - -

to avoid get banned
    disable guild flag

Quote Originally Posted by Grim00 View Post
    Hello. So as you guys know, buypristine is a trade world own by Malakhov. It is frequent by people who do guild event for trading of the tools for the respective guild events. I am sure most of you know that the world is royal locked and silenced by him during the event so that he can earn profits. So not only is it hard to get the tools for the guild events, but to top that, he decide to be a jerk and pull a jerk move by banning anyone from rival guild whom call him out for being a greedy person/sometime he even ban rival guild members for no reason.
    So to the devs,please do something about this. Since royal locking and silencing the world itself is causing massive inconvenience to majority of the people doing the event, and now to make matter worst, he abuse the ownership and ban rival guild members unreasonably.Actions should be taken since the members have to spend more time trying to get the tools for the event.
    THIS. Devs need to do something. It's not about royal lock anymore but beyond player ethics.

I would like to provide some input regarding this - several guilds can't even fullfill their requirements anymore due to certain disruptive owners banning unrelated players for being called out, it's not even rivals anymore it's LITERALLY ANYBODY. As I've said earlier countless times before on the forums, the price does not justify to be a JERK towards everybody else and needs to be treated accordingly. Also once again as I've said before, it is actually hard to find materials outside of that world because the BUY+ world is now a standard deep inside people's minds else BUYCRYSTAL would be dead by then.

SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE. Not just about the worlds, but owners mistreating players to a point official events are disrupted because some players can't take part in them, resorting not to even be able to trade suppliers anymore...!

One of their admins said before that they were only muting to restock. Well except it's the whole week end with players getting banned/blacklisted on sight for even a simple question.

I know alot of people from other guilds can relate with this and are probably like "ubi won't do anything anyway". Maybe stop being silent and share your experience too...
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69
    Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

need some kindly person to buy the world buypristine

Banned

Well i own BUYPRISTIN ... buy sell there , no royal lock ...

Quote Originally Posted by V3k1 View Post
    Well i own BUYPRISTIN ... buy sell there , no royal lock ...
    No one's going to trade in an empty world.
    Same goes to BuyExquisite, BuyAnomalizing, whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Warfreak10 View Post
    u said he can earn profits
    yes all buy+world owner need profit,he sell pristine for 4 each if people are desperate they are buying the pristine in the vending,if not desperate u can get pristine for 1/3 2/7 from the other people
    if the world not silenced the seller will sell like 20/75 or smt like that

- - - Updated - - -

to avoid get banned
    disable guild flag
    Of course i know that, but the method he use is despicable and defeat the point of trade world where you interact with people to trade stuffs. You don't see worlds like buybait being muted do you? What worst is that he ban people for absolutely no reason just cause they are of rival guild. And also,why should we hide our guild logo? It is understood that if you go there, your most likely a guild member getting tools for event.

Quote Originally Posted by Climper View Post
    It was muted along buypristine most of event as well
    IGN : Aneeqz51
    Level : 67

Time is the biggest investment you will ever make

Lesser Wizard

The royal lock issue is certainly a big problem to the community, hope the devs would somehow change its function so it would be better for the game and its community

Bans every Win member too :v
    IGN : Liquify

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    No one's going to trade in an empty world.
    Same goes to BuyExquisite, BuyAnomalizing, whatever
    Just stop whining. BuyWorlds shouldn't exist if the owners can't do whatever they want to their worlds. There will always be crying players like you, complaining about every single part of the game no matter what.
    The owner has earned the world and can do whatever he wants, in fact, you would do the exact same if you were put on the spot.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by sesseulv View Post
    Just stop whining.
    No.

BuyWorlds shouldn't exist if the owners can't do whatever they want to their worlds.
    So you're ACKNOWLEDGING and siding with such players in a way it affects official events? You're out of your mind.

There will always be crying players like you, complaining about every single part of the game no matter what.
    Deal with it. Being an ignorant like you are or voice your opinion about the game?

The owner has earned the world and can do whatever he wants, in fact, you would do the exact same if you were put on the spot.
    Here, a nice quote since you apparently didn't read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai
    the price does not justify to be a JERK towards everybody else and needs to be treated accordingly.
    Now excuse me but don't assume what I would be doing, not only this is none of your business but it would be ironic to be complaining and do the same thing, but I don't and you cannot prove it.

Now if you don't even take part in such events, please don't even bother posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    No.

So you're ACKNOWLEDGING and siding with such players in a way it affects official events? You're out of your mind.

Deal with it. Being an ignorant like you are or voice your opinion about the game?

Here, a nice quote since you apparently didn't read.

Now excuse me but don't assume what I would be doing, not only this is none of your business but it would be ironic to be complaining and do the same thing, but I don't and you cannot prove it.

Now if you don't even take part in such events, please don't even bother posting.
    I can feel your hatred behind my screen; cope more, fine stranger.
    This is a highly subjective topic, and I suggest you respect individuality. Telling me that this is none of my business, as well as telling me I shouldn't bother posting is not anything you get to decide - this is not even your thread, you have no power here. Stop putting yourself on a pedestal, the earth doesn't revolve around you. I suggest you develop sympathy, you really only care about yourself. The owner worked hard and owns the right to do whatever he wants in his world, as long as it doesn't break the T.O.S. Just like you would ban people from your world, and your own Discord without fair reasoning. Cope more (srs)

I usually dont go to buypristine. Instead to BUYTROWEL(since thats the needed tool as of this event) which has like 40+ ppl in it modt of the time. Just find the correct worlds. If he owns the world, he can do whatever he wants with it.
    IGN:Churai

Message me if u wanna talk or want to troll lol

At this point i'm not sure if people are just completely out of the whole point of this thread.
    It is NOT about the worlds themselves but how players are being treated ruining a fair share of the event by OWNERS THEMSELVES, not the worlds and or feature named Royal Lock.

From the growtopian code:

Treat the community and the individuals within it with respect.
    Don't tell me those people are treating people with respect if they are being banned on sight by players. I could argue that RLock is fine or not, but its undenyiable that beyond that is NOT ok.

sessulv:
    this is not even your thread, you have no power here.
    I have the power of voicing my opinion where being one of the top members of a such affected guild. OP is simply a member for your information.

The owner worked hard and owns the right to do whatever he wants in his world, as long as it doesn't break the T.O.S.
    Except it does as per growtopian code.

Not to get personal but few weeks ago you whined so hard that a ubisoft dev and a forum guardian had to close a thread because of you - so if anything don't teach me morals...