Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Use for beta

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Soul Seachin'
    Posts
    201

    Default Use for beta

    Maybe make it like 2013, so for instance u can do /beta and it's like the day the game realesed, so there's only some basic item, and make iap like it used to be so 30k gems for 10$ and bc is 20 gems

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OliviaGT View Post
    Maybe make it like 2013, so for instance u can do /beta and it's like the day the game realesed, so there's only some basic item, and make iap like it used to be so 30k gems for 10$ and bc is 20 gems
    That's not the point of /beta

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Soul Seachin'
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Piegy View Post
    That's not the point of /beta
    I am aware, however seen as they aren't using it, it would be cool

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Kyeosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Paulinaria
    Posts
    2,056

    Default

    Maybe it would be cool if they were to do this on a device that doesn't have Growtopia available in it.
    I think this should be in the Suggestion Box by the way.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Soul Seachin'
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post
    Maybe it would be cool if they were to do this on a device that doesn't have Growtopia available in it.
    I think this should be in the Suggestion Box by the way.
    Oh yeah, new growtopia exclusive to amazon tablet etc would be cool

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    4,735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OliviaGT View Post
    I am aware, however seen as they aren't using it, it would be cool
    They are using the beta. They just aren't letting us use it.

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Not here of course
    Posts
    674

    Default

    Rip Oliviagt, you will always be remembered in infamy.

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer GaysD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anticell View Post
    Rip Oliviagt, you will always be remembered in infamy.
    F..........................

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Chem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Unstable
    Posts
    4,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GaysD View Post
    F..........................
    Ah come on, if you didn't reply, all of the threads in this subforum will be locked, after three days.
    but seriously this subforum is dead.
    bye.

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard OZMIUM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chem View Post
    Ah come on, if you didn't reply, all of the threads in this subforum will be locked, after three days.
    but seriously this subforum is dead.
    It really is
    Im ded

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer GaysD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,307

    Default

    soooo dead

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard OZMIUM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GaysD View Post
    soooo dead
    More "deader" than HeroVange's Youtube channel.
    Im ded

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •