Thread: Geiger counter.

Default Geiger counter.

If your in the same world with other people are the items that are giving out the radioactive signals the same? For example I found a nuclear fuel so if I hadn't found it and another person did would it still be a nuclear fuel cause when you get something bad in a world with a lot of players they always say lol.

I feel that it is random for each players..(coordinates..items..)...the coordinates of the item would be set first...then the item would be generated..or something like that..
    Did you know that penguins have knees?

I enjoy looking through the forums..but not playing the game...I'm weird .-.

Lesser Wizard

its the same, i have done compete with some player in 1 world then he get the prize and the signal is gone

Quote Originally Posted by perumpip View Post
    its the same, i have done compete with some player in 1 world then he get the prize and the signal is gone
    But is it the same item?

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by itsmrlol View Post
    But is it the same item?
    no one can guessing that, because if the prize already taken then the signal is gone

this is actually a hard question, considering you can't perform an experiment (as far as i know)

Yes, it did give the same signal for all players in the same world, a long time ago.

Now I don't know if it's still the same, it's been a while ever since I last used a Geiger Counter.
    IGN: Kuishie
    WOTDs: 0/100
    Dear Fredi, please teach me how to become like you, the king of WOTD, help me bring back the glory of it. AMENNNNNNNNNNNNN
    Why was the Ultra Trophy 3000 made into some 2018 cheap knockoff? Whoever made the idea is so tasteless.

The items you get are most likely randomised for each person so there is no need to make a lot of fuss over someone who found a black crystal right beside you.

Also after the item is found, the coordinates of the signal will change to another part of the world.
    Likes Psyduck
    Likes turtles

Most of you didn't understand his question.
    A and B are geiger counting, and A found a blue crystal in the radiating block. OP is supposing that B found it before A, does B get a blue crystal?
    IMO I believe no, the item you get is decided the moment you get it, and it is probably randomized for every player.
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

I made a suggestion to revive most dead activities and to stabilize most unbalanced matters in the game, be sure to check it out here!