Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever had fought with a teacher before?

Master Sorcerer

Default Ever had fought with a teacher before?

Not physically. Just word to word, and the whole class hates you for it.

Yes, it has happened to me. Very recently, like 2-hours-ago recently (as of now). I might get beat up tommorow or sent to the guidance office, and be expelled from the school. Either way is bad, very bad.

Reason was, she was teaching us the same thing for like 2 months straight. Me and my friend were there to help say our thoughts about her being lazy as heck. So we called her out on the group chat. After it all she tried to play the victim, and it worked and now me and my friend is now HATED by the classmates of our section. Threatening us about getting beaten up. My other friend betrayed me and said he will call the guidance councilor about all of what happened, freaking rat. And then, tommorow, I might either get beaten up by the whole class, or, have a risk of getting expelled. I literally don't know what to do now. And tommorow is our last meeting of class. This is really a bad timing.

I know I should've kept it to my self and my friend, but we really felt something was wrong, and wasn't right. So, we decided to do it.

The whole class hates us now, gives us threats, badmouths us, and shunned.

Tommorow will be a very, interesting day, in a bad way.

So, have you gotten into a fight with a teacher before?

---------edit----------
    I'm also asking for advice. I don't know what to do anymore. And no, I'm not suicidal.
    Last edited by 1x1x1x1; 12-14-2018 at 03:39 PM.

Yes because someone was beating me up and the teacher did not care
    Discord tag: LumiNyte#0149

𝓟𝓔𝓐𝑪𝓔 𝓐𝓝𝓓 𝓣𝓡𝓐𝓝𝓠𝓤𝓘𝓛𝓘𝓣𝓨

Maybe.

Before like 8 mounth ago, I was reading book since the teacher is explaining about history that I already know which make me feel bored,so I just take the book that I bring from home and read it under the table so the teacher didn't find out.

Welp,she found out,The teacher took the book (Btw,the book is actually English Stories that a tale of a young man that want to be young forever like a painting) and put my name on Teacher case book's,That make my grade hurt so badly for history.

I feel that I want to uh no,that will already make my grade hurt.though I actually explain why I was reading that book,But she doesn't care,ignore me until her time are over.

I feel salty,not she just put my name on Teacher case book's but also take the book make me feel sad that I haven't finish reading the books.Welp I guess I learn my lesson "NOT TO READ BOOKS WHEN IT'S OTHER SUBJECT"
    IGN : Verkolyn | Ziasne
    Level : 75 [Not for Ziasne]
    I fight,Yet I fight,and even though i know there's no Reward ~ Nostalgia Tactics,Nostalgia For Nothingness.

Quote Originally Posted by 1x1x1x1 View Post

Yes, it has happened to me. Very recently, like 2-hours-ago recently (as of now). I might get beat up tommorow or sent to the guidance office, and be expelled from the school. Either way is bad, very bad.

Reason was, she was teaching us the same thing for like 2 months straight. Me and my friend were there to help say our thoughts about her being lazy as heck. So we called her out on the group chat. After it all she tried to play the victim, and it worked and now me and my friend is now HATED by the classmates of our section. Threatening us about getting beaten up. My other friend betrayed me and said he will call the guidance councilor about all of what happened, freaking rat. And then, tommorow, I might either get beaten up by the whole class, or, have a risk of getting expelled. I literally don't know what to do now. And tommorow is our last meeting of class. This is really a bad timing.

I know I should've kept it to my self and my friend, but we really felt something was wrong, and wasn't right. So, we decided to do it.

---------edit----------
    I'm also asking for advice. I don't know what to do anymore. And no, I'm not suicidal.
    Lmao the kids saying they gonna turn you in for saying something about the teacher? That’s dumb.

You should turn them in for threatening to beat you up. Not sure where you go to school but I’d assume it’s against the rules to threaten somebody
    "The heart may be weak. And sometimes it may even give in. But I’ve learned that deep down, there’s a light that never goes out!" - Sora

fIGHT baCK
    this is my signature
    i can choose whatever i want to do here
    and you cant stop me

i choose to do nothing

Well your classmates sounds like those people who only reacts based on the first layer of the story..and do not bother to verify..

Welp to that I say..skip school...your classmates hates you..doesn't want to see your face. So..why see theirs?

It's your last meeting anyways. Exit the chat group or something..

Whatever it is. Just ignore them and disappear for a while. If they care they'll ask around.

And also try to explain the situation to the office. The way you approached the situation might not be the best approach. And by explaining..you might get a lesser sentence. (Unless if the office is also lazy and only believe the teacher..)

Although I didn't fight my teacher before..my friend did because my teacher was teaching us the very basics...(we were WAY behind on what we are suppose to learn..) just because of that 1-2 person that is failing...many of us felt that the teacher should have hosted (is this the right word..? idk) a remedial class for them..but we feel that our teacher is just too dang lazy...whatever the reason. He was dragging all of us down..and..so one of my friends scolded the teacher in the group chat...and yes..the teacher played the victim card..but unfortunately for him..many of us knew that's how things would turn into...and..we just lurked and see what happened..(we still like my friend tho...never hated him..he's a pretty cool dude)..but the next day he got suspended from class..and apologized to the teacher....well..the teacher also started to host (idk what word to use..) remedial classes...
    Did you know that penguins have knees?

I enjoy looking through the forums..but not playing the game...I'm weird .-.

Yep, there was this one teacher that everybody hated.
    So here's what happened:

I never liked that teacher, she always used to insult other students with "stupid" or "dumb", which is a habit that I never liked.
    So this one day, she finally called me STUPID, because I forgot to capitalize the first letter of "Brooklyn", I wrote it as "brooklyn", either way, I didn't like that, and I certainly wasn't happy at all with that.
    So I stood up and said "You don't have the right to call me stupid", she replied with "How rude! I'm gonna inform the manager about your rude behaviour, and I'm gonna inform your parents myself". And as I expected, she didn't, because she's the one who's wrong.
    I went back home and told my dad about everything, so the next day, my father came to the school to see what's up. I was in class but I was called up to the manager's office, and my dad was there, as well as the teacher.
    The teacher didn't expect me to bring my parents, she thought I'm weak, and she thought that she brainwashed all students, clearly, she was wrong.

In the end, the next morning, we heard that she was fired. I actually got her fired, however, I'm not feeling bad about it.
    ~Chemmie
    Discord: Chem #7714

Is this China?

Anyway, you should be entitled to express your opinion. Here, in the Netherlands, it is accepted if you argue with a teacher. I do it every time, and they take it mostly as feedback.
    "I can see a rainbow. In your tears as they fall on down. I can see your soul grow. Through the pain as they hit the ground". ~ Sia.

Changed name to FabPiano
    I'm a boy, please don't say that I am a girl..
    Want some fabulous songs? TUNESONGS
    Instagram: FabPianoGT

Read my first story! The beginning of FabPiano
    Join my Discord: *Maintenace*
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ng-of-FabPiano

Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    BlackIce was nuked from orbit!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackIce View Post
    Is this China?

Anyway, you should be entitled to express your opinion. Here, in the Netherlands, it is accepted if you argue with a teacher. I do it every time, and they take it mostly as feedback.
    Pretty much this. Assuming your schools rules are actually good, you shouldn’t be included the wrong for stating your opinion. If you think the teacher isn’t teaching well or the way you are being taught isn’t working for you, speak up. It’s your education.

I’d assume, however, that it wouldn’t be ok at your school to threaten to beat up another student, no matter what they did. If you genuinely think you are in danger from whoever it was that threatened you tell your school, or parents, or somebody before you get hurt.
    "The heart may be weak. And sometimes it may even give in. But I’ve learned that deep down, there’s a light that never goes out!" - Sora

Master Sorcerer

Ok, I spoke it in a very respectable way like how you would say an opinion. The kids that threatened me did it exactly with 2 teachers in the group chat and didn't care. They also swore at me.

Alright boys, wish me luck.

---edit
    Also, I'm from the PH.

Quote Originally Posted by 1x1x1x1 View Post

---------edit----------
    I would say, make a complaint to the guidance counselor. Stand tall, don't play any social politics you'll regret in the future, and tell him/her what you said, what your peers are threatening to you (which, if it is a threat, would count as harassment), and how you feel about the situation.

I definitely recommended going to the principal about this as soon as possible. I am also quite confident that you and your friend WILL NOT be punished for this. You were simply saying what you believed needed to be fixed, and it does. A teacher isn't being a teacher if they're showing you the same stuff for a super long period of time. That's completely the teacher's fault and they shouldn't be blaming this on you. You're at school to learn.
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 107
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    Instagram: @cloverlordgt
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Well i have fought with my teacher when i was on the 6th grade. It was totally my fault tho. Forgot the detail but i was being stupid and starts to argue with my teacher. Then the next day I'm forced to apologize to her.

I think you better go see the principal and explain the situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    I am an anime trap

-Oma357

Calling them out probably wasn’t the best thing to do. I’d be even scared to do it myself honestly. If I were you, I’d report it to some administrator or the principal of the school instead.
    Growtopia IGN: Festivity
    Discord: Festivity#3737

オリジナルdp「さやミルキー」

1. You're f***ed
    2. You choose the light path and try to persuade the guidance counseller about that titch
    3. You choose the dark path and pick a knife up
    Discord: Niskoshi#4509
    Reddit: u/Niskoshi

My favourite movie:

Got in a huge argument once with this one teacher I had who was a feminist, racist to one of my buddies, and believed she was better than everybody else because she survived breast cancer. I’m never an aggressive guy but I absolutely ripped into her one day, oddly enough she transferred schools the following year after complaints came in to administration following that argument.

If you can legally obtain a gun and have it on you legally then just do that but that probably won’t work with ur amount of time
    After like a year I figured out where this was. I’m an idoit

I have nothing else for this area!

It never happened to me actually.My class works as a team. If the teacher really sucks everyone knows it, whether or not they're good at that subject so if someone has an opinion for the teacher most likely it'll be supported by the rest of the classmates. Thankfully my classmates arent stupid and they know which teacher is biased towards who, but there aren't many suck ups.

IGN:RILEC
    Level:91

Discord: RILEC#6188

Well your classmates are real retarded

Mine:
    Happened 3 years ago
    I didn't do my Chinese teacher's homework because I was dreaming at the time she taught us how to do so
    I handed in my homework the next day without thinking too much as I was still in trance, then I got a black mark and she asked me to write a piece of interrogation paper
    I wrote how unreasonable she was because I thought I was the one who's innocent. After school, she slammed a bunch of yelling and screaming (I didn't listen) in front of the class and left madly, my mom had me punished badly and the whole class hated me
    The next day I went apologize with her for my ignorance, she told me "A fall in the pit, a gain in your wit." My classmates forgave me after this, which is happy ending afterall
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:

Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    Thank you for pointing it out. I am sure Nintendo regularly checks the Growtopia forums for such suggestions!

Yeah once. Just for not making homework.

Wrix: I forgot to do my homework.
    Teacher: Why didn't you forget yourself as well?

you can estimate the rest