Thread: Auto move glitch on PC

Post Auto move glitch on PC

Okay so when you hold A or D key and switch windows with Tab+alt your character automatically will go to A or D key depending on which key you were holding. This can be very useful to harvest trees with tractor. I don't know if this glitch also happens on other platforms.

EDIT: Okay, not a glitch, thanks for answer.
    Last edited by Senke; 12-19-2018 at 11:52 AM.

It is not a glitch on PC, similar to opening your inventory tab while walking.
    Last edited by ChickyBro; 12-19-2018 at 05:44 AM.
    Started watching anime for real since August 1, 2019 and it seems to be hard to go back to watching western animation since I added too many stuff in my watchlist.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickyBros View Post
    It is an old glitch on PC, similar to opening your inventory tab while walking.
    You can do that on mobile. And it's not a glitch, it happens often when you tab out or click another tab, the program would continuously proceed doing an keyboard action until it comes to a pause.

For example, when you have 2 google chrome tab open separately, one of the tab you'll have a long webpage that requires you to scroll down, the other webpage can stay in new tab. Press space (assuming it can scroll down each press) on the long webpage then click on the separate new tab and you'll see the long webpage would automatically continuously scrolling down until it reaches rock bottom.
    Slightly above average in human intellect

Quote Originally Posted by ScammePlse (Confirmed!) View Post
    You can do that on mobile. And it's not a glitch, it happens often when you tab out or click another tab, the program would continuously proceed doing an keyboard action until it comes to a pause.

For example, when you have 2 google chrome tab open separately, one of the tab you'll have a long webpage that requires you to scroll down, the other webpage can stay in new tab. Press space (assuming it can scroll down each press) on the long webpage then click on the separate new tab and you'll see the long webpage would automatically continuously scrolling down until it reaches rock bottom.
    ^ This is the answer.
    Started watching anime for real since August 1, 2019 and it seems to be hard to go back to watching western animation since I added too many stuff in my watchlist.