Thread: Legendary Branch - How much?

Default Legendary Branch - How much?

I remember a dev saying the Legendary Branch will open at the same time as the 4th branch. Since it's almost January, and we're 2 guild events away until the 4th and Legendary Branch opens. I would like to know how much tokens this Legendary Branch would cost, so I could prepare. Hoping a dev would reply.
    IGN: WOOPZIE

Quote Originally Posted by Sarodonyx View Post
    I remember a dev saying the Legendary Branch will open at the same time as the 4th branch. Since it's almost January, and we're 2 guild events away until the 4th and Legendary Branch opens. I would like to know how much tokens this Legendary Branch would cost, so I could prepare. Hoping a dev would reply.
    Hi,
    The Legendary Branch item will cost 7,000 Winter Tokens.

Merry Winterfest.

yay 7000 tokens only....

Quote Originally Posted by JamSandwich View Post
    Hi,

Merry Winterfest.
    Oh neat, that's nice!
    IGN: WOOPZIE

Hi,

Merry Winterfest.
    How many events left?

Hi,

Merry Winterfest.
    Well, that lierally doesn't make sence..Before you updated number of branches, there was 3 regular branches and one legendary, one Branch costs 22,5k, which means 4 branches costs 90k tokens, now, there are regular 4 branches, once again, exactly 90k tokens, and legendary, which will cost 7k, that's 97k, but you haven't extended time, which is unfair..We have to get 7k more, and well, I wasnt in guild for first few events, because I calculated how many Guild Events I need to be in the guild, and now I'll probably not be able to get that item by 1-7k..You should really extend it by 1-2 weeks, cause you just increased the price.
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    Well, that lierally doesn't make sence..Before you updated number of branches, there was 3 regular branches and one legendary, one Branch costs 22,5k, which means 4 branches costs 90k tokens, now, there are regular 4 branches, once again, exactly 90k tokens, and legendary, which will cost 7k, that's 97k, but you haven't extended time, which is unfair..We have to get 7k more, and well, I wasnt in guild for first few events, because I calculated how many Guild Events I need to be in the guild, and now I'll probably not be able to get that item by 1-7k..You should really extend it by 1-2 weeks, cause you just increased the price.
    You reap what you sow. Its either you hit the personal max rewards a couple times or give up winter clash as a whole.
    IGN: Blueprint
    https://i.imgflip.com/1ovqdq.gif https://i.imgflip.com/1ovrff.gif
    When the game progresses faster than you ^

http://imgur.com/F0VJflF.jpg

So i did the math, and the 4th branch will cost a total of 22660 and if you are wanting the legendary branch also, all together it will cost 29660 Winter tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Edvoid20 View Post
    So i did the math, and the 4th branch will cost a total of 22660 and if you are wanting the legendary branch also, all together it will cost 29660 Winter tokens.
    Um, you know that you have to complete ALL other branches at least once to unlock access to the legendary one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkie View Post
    Um, you know that you have to complete ALL other branches at least once to unlock access to the legendary one.
    Yes, i did know. I was saying it for those who want to achieve the legendary branch.