Thread: Old player returning!

Lesser Wizard

Default Old player returning!

Hey all! I am on break and it's the first time in a while that I've been able to play grow since high school. I thought I'd get back into it for the month before my semester starts up again. Many of my old friends have stopped playing the game so I'm open for some new connections! I'd love to have a new network of trust to enrich my gaming experience. If you're interested in having a symbiotic relationship on grow, feel free to post on this thread!
    -Dadonut

Ign: Dadonut

I'm here to try and make new players have a good growtopia experience like I had years ago. If you have any pressing matters that you think I could help with, please don't be afraid to message me!

Main world: WHERP

Quote Originally Posted by Dadonut View Post
    Hey all! I am on break and it's the first time in a while that I've been able to play grow since high school. I thought I'd get back into it for the month before my semester starts up again. Many of my old friends have stopped playing the game so I'm open for some new connections! I'd love to have a new network of trust to enrich my gaming experience. If you're interested in having a symbiotic relationship on grow, feel free to post on this thread!
    Welcome back
    Why won't the elephant use the computer?[Click To Show Answer]

Banned

Welcome back mate

Welcome back
    Hope to see you around and get to know you better
    IGN : Verkolyn | Ziasne
    Level : 75 [Not for Ziasne]
    I fight,Yet I fight,and even though i know there's no Reward ~ Nostalgia Tactics,Nostalgia For Nothingness.

Welcome back mate, growtopia has changed alot since the last time you came online (errr, ubisoft took over growtopia for instance), and I won't lie, growtopia was a lot better in 2013.
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

I made a suggestion to revive most dead activities and to stabilize most unbalanced matters in the game, be sure to check it out here!

My minecraft youtube channel

Quote Originally Posted by Dadonut View Post
    Hey, you can add me when I am online.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ooopsi View Post
    Welcome back mate, growtopia has changed alot since the last time you came online (errr, ubisoft took over growtopia for instance), and I won't lie, growtopia was a lot better in 2013.
    Really? Except the annoying server issues I do not see anything bad in gt rnow. The new content is really interesting and well prepared. So basically "what do you mean bro"?
    I may be wrong, because I started playing on November 2016, but I assume, that growtopia had pretty much almost no content in 2013.
    Growtopia player Jasiek2r

2013 was better, No Ultra Rich people (except ruby), Splice to get rich, Weekly updates that was my 2013 experience,

But, today's growtopia are good too. I just miss the old days.
    Last edited by Fefefor; 12-31-2018 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Qoutes

Quote Originally Posted by Fefefor View Post
    2013 was better, No Ultra Rich people (except ruby), Splice to get rich, Weekly updates that was my 2013 experience,

But, today's growtopia are good too. I just miss the old days.
    Oh. Still think that 2018's gt is better than the game described by you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasiek2r View Post
    Hey, you can add me when I am online.

- - - Updated - - -

Really? Except the annoying server issues I do not see anything bad in gt rnow. The new content is really interesting and well prepared. So basically "what do you mean bro"?
    I may be wrong, because I started playing on November 2016, but I assume, that growtopia had pretty much almost no content in 2013.
    Remember the punch build grow statement? You can probably say building is left out, unless you find it enjoyable and useful to build a 1x1 castle for 3wls.
    This isn't everything, theres a thread that explains gt problems very neatly in the update discussions.
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

I made a suggestion to revive most dead activities and to stabilize most unbalanced matters in the game, be sure to check it out here!

My minecraft youtube channel

Quote Originally Posted by ooopsi View Post
    Remember the punch build grow statement? You can probably say building is left out, unless you find it enjoyable and useful to build a 1x1 castle for 3wls.
    This isn't everything, theres a thread that explains gt problems very neatly in the update discussions.
    Yeah I read those 'problems' and most of them are not actual problems or they are just examples of game rule breaking which simply gets people banned.

welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome!

6 welcomes
    for 6 years since you've created your forum account.
    GrowID: Entho
    Level 84,(since 12/2/15)
    Discord: Entho#5641
    Instagram: enthoplays
    YouTube: Entho

Quote Originally Posted by Nostos View Post
    yes please.... +1