Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need @mod to investigate something for me

Default I need @mod to investigate something for me

Can a @Mod actually investigate my situation? A one that has brain cells still working.

Previously i send my details and i got response & banned within 30minutes...

How is it possible to have a proper investigation within 30minutes anyways? And the employee that replied me said ‘You broke the lock off bossnova and now you’re trying to frame cNoobzGT’ like LOL, how funny can one person be? I literally laughed. I DID NOT HAVE CONTROL OVER MY ACCOUNT, did that person even know what getting hacked means?

And i’d like my purchase issue fixed once situation is looked at by a moderator who has some brain cells.

Thanks.
    I have 0 idea what to put in my siggy :/

they all have brains

i just dk abt brain cells.
    GrowID: Entho
    Level 84,(since 12/2/15)
    Discord: Entho#5641
    Instagram: enthoplays
    YouTube: Entho

Quote Originally Posted by Nostos View Post
    yes please.... +1

Your words aren't enough to convince them you got hacked. They don't have time to do a several hour long investigation to learn how you behave, and that you got hacked. You didn't take proper steps necessary to protect your account, and you suffer because of it, as deserved.
    Aap exists for a reason
    IGN: 13Storms

Want to learn how to invest? Read this thread: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...roperly-invest

I come and go from the forums as I please.

AAP exist, not only that you badmouth them
    You have improper manner too

Well, i hope you still got banned because of your attitude
    I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksis St View Post
    Protects the rights of ancestral seed
    THEY BUFFED IT 2X

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    That's a really awesome item! Great work!
    Well then, add that thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    Leone Abbacchio your back!!!

Lesser Knight

I mean I'd also be mad if I were in his situation.
    But just be secure next time, It's just a game... which you spent money on....
    Hi! I am currently just a new forumer

Have at least 1 goal : Yes

THE ECONOMY SCAMMED ME
    idk how aap works

Quote Originally Posted by Entho View Post
    they all have brains

i just dk abt brain cells.
    Well said =D

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 13Storms View Post
    Your words aren't enough to convince them you got hacked. They don't have time to do a several hour long investigation to learn how you behave, and that you got hacked. You didn't take proper steps necessary to protect your account, and you suffer because of it, as deserved.
    Aap exists for a reason
    AAP was glitchy and bypassable, so my buddies told me, i did enable after i got hacked and i couldn’t even whitelist on my pc after i enabled it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Colmar View Post
    AAP exist, not only that you badmouth them
    You have improper manner too

Well, i hope you still got banned because of your attitude
    You’re funny =D you obviously never got scammed, since you have nothing to get scammed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JarsuGT View Post
    I mean I'd also be mad if I were in his situation.
    But just be secure next time, It's just a game... which you spent money on....
    Next time? There’s no next time, i’ve been banned for no reason and i’m not allwed to play the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh, idc if this gets looked at, i’ve bought some games on steam that i’m going to nolife the hell out. It was fun time in forums, just don’t buy gems and you’re all good =)

Quote Originally Posted by Usern4me View Post
    Well said =D

- - - Updated - - -

AAP was glitchy and bypassable, so my buddies told me, i did enable after i got hacked and i couldn’t even whitelist on my pc after i enabled it.

- - - Updated - - -

You’re funny =D you obviously never got scammed, since you have nothing to get scammed.

- - - Updated - - -

Next time? There’s no next time, i’ve been banned for no reason and i’m not allwed to play the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh, idc if this gets looked at, i’ve bought some games on steam that i’m going to nolife the hell out. It was fun time in forums, just don’t buy gems and you’re all good =)
    I guess at this moment you are the only person who can’t whitelist their devices.

Calling people noob is arrogant unless they have did the same to you. He was trying to give you a lesson from the stupid thing you did, and you went all stupid and was like you got nothin, ur just a n00b, and I think everybody here knows who is the newbie.
    https://i.ibb.co/MpFKwRL/A18-DA1-AB-...A9318-FB76.png
    Thancc DavidDoesPbg

Quote Originally Posted by Selim149 View Post
    I guess at this moment you are the only person who can’t whitelist their devices.

Calling people noob is arrogant unless they have did the same to you. He was trying to give you a lesson from the stupid thing you did, and you went all stupid and was like you got nothin, ur just a n00b, and I think everybody here knows who is the newbie.
    yep To op: no need to be rude

-IGN: GTJayYT
    -Discord: GT Jay Gaming#5212

Some good discord servers:

Subscribe to GT Jay Gaming

We all know that attacking support is the best way to get unbanned!
    IGN: IxHeroxI
    Ooga Booga, Pensive time.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...80/QYjhVX7.gif

Quote Originally Posted by SupForce View Post
    We all know that attacking support is the best way to get unbanned!
    well...

If trying to ask nicely dosen't work out...
    <Insert a temporary placeholder signature>
    M e n a c i n g. . .
    ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

Lmao its funny to see all those low iq f..s trying to lynch op since with most idiotic statements i have ever seen in my life. Look you damn moron mod wanna-be shits you wont reach your dream of being mod by trying to defend ubisoft in every god damn sitution like a blind f##k without even caring who the right side is.

To OP: You are %100 right with your statement and you shouldnt give up till ubisoft treats you like how you should be treated. Also i know you came forums with expection with getting help but forumers here is not here to be helpful theyre here to become mod by faking like being a helpful person good luck brother.

Quote Originally Posted by complete View Post
    Lmao its funny to see all those low iq f..s trying to lynch op since with most idiotic statements i have ever seen in my life. Look you damn moron mod wanna-be shits you wont reach your dream of being mod by trying to defend ubisoft in every god damn sitution like a blind f##k without even caring who the right side is.

To OP: You are %100 right with your statement and you shouldnt give up till ubisoft treats you like how you should be treated. Also i know you came forums with expection with getting help but forumers here is not here to be helpful theyre here to become mod by faking like being a helpful person good luck brother.
    I have no words, just, WOW..
    IGN: IxHeroxI
    Ooga Booga, Pensive time.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...80/QYjhVX7.gif

Banned

5h!tpost intensifies

Growtopia community become more toxic day by day
    I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksis St View Post
    Protects the rights of ancestral seed
    THEY BUFFED IT 2X

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    That's a really awesome item! Great work!
    Well then, add that thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    Leone Abbacchio your back!!!

Every day, we stray further from god....

So, let’s start, shall we? My iq is 118
    Idiotic statement? I like to reply with proverbs, so here you go. I’d wish the who cursed to my religion was muslim. It means you can’t blame people for something that you also have done.
    Moron means <50 iq, i think that’s already countered.
    I don’t wanna and can’t be a mod, and the last statement, we want to be a mod by faking it, I can clearly see your brain cells are not enough to understand the difference between kindness and mini-modding.

So, I would highly recommed deleting your account bcs nobody likes these and if you do this everywhere, nor does anyone.
    https://i.ibb.co/MpFKwRL/A18-DA1-AB-...A9318-FB76.png
    Thancc DavidDoesPbg

Mods are homosexians anyways. Don't expect much. You are screwed, dude.
    Sup. I am TinyHope

This is actually so dumb lol

To op:just go grind your steam games lmao

http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/Testest.gif

#SquadGoals:
    Be friends with a legendary player {X}
    Get 1 Diamond Lock {X}
    Meet WickEr10/Pcats { }
    Get 10 Diamond Locks { }
    Be Richer than BEASTLY,or at least close {Impossibruh}

#AIRANCIENTS
    Rem is bae,not the band rem,rezero rem.
    Ty to beastly for making this awesome siggy

I’ll never get my account back, sadly that’s how ubisoft plays.. also they deleted my previous post where i literally had proof (with pics) on meet&greet, they could’ve just moved it here.l it’s sad when you have fun for 4yrs and suddenly this happens.

It’s sad that i still haven’t recieved my reply for purchase issue..

Alright, i got banned for getting hacked, maybe i didn’t secure my account too well..

But they could atleast give me my money back i didn’t want to spend, or reply with ‘You’ve been banned (whatever text..)’

Just wow, ubisoft... a multi-millionaire company just scammed 17€ off their customer, that’d make pretty good news, huh? No, really..

Ubisoft has fallen extremely low with this one, i used to enjoy playing far cry series, along with assassins creed, but this situation ruined it all,

At the same time i understand that there are different teams working on different games, but still... my feelings for ubisoft have been ruined forever, perhaps in couple years i might buy an ubisoft game again, who knows.. probably not..

Also something seems extremely strange hmph, i chatted with Misthios(The forum guardian) he asked me for information about my purchase issue in the last convo he asked me to email them, that’s when i got the response to my ‘i got hacked’ email, i filled the form, send back, and right after 20-30 minutes my account was banned, an inside job. Maybe?..

Greed will eventually kill ubisoft, and that’s the fact.

This was my last thoughts on this situation, i will never ever look back to see growtopia, since ubisoft simply killed it for me, and others.(mostly me)

Quote Originally Posted by Selim149 View Post
    Every day, we stray further from god....

So, let’s start, shall we? My iq is 118
    Idiotic statement? I like to reply with proverbs, so here you go. I’d wish the who cursed to my religion was muslim. It means you can’t blame people for something that you also have done.
    Moron means <50 iq, i think that’s already countered.
    I don’t wanna and can’t be a mod, and the last statement, we want to be a mod by faking it, I can clearly see your brain cells are not enough to understand the difference between kindness and mini-modding.

So, I would highly recommed deleting your account bcs nobody likes these and if you do this everywhere, nor does anyone.
    First of all its pretty ironic that you called OP stupid at your first post than you answer me back and try to counter me by telling me your IQ. While you ****ing did same as i did in your first post. Second how you can compare my and your statement, while my statement is about your statement. What kind of a logic you need to have to compare those 2 lmfao ???????? Third, thank you for proving me what kind of a moron you are for second time by telling me that butt licking and defending the wrong side just because they have power is kindness and not mini modding. Also calling people stupid is pretty much kindness as well so right lol. And as last you damn f..k who the f..k are you to delete my forum account while i know at least 10 times more sh*ts than you do in this forum i probably know and friends with 10 times more people in forums than you are i even had a squad with forumers back in time and you fresh ass come to me telling me to delete my account because nobody like my attitude. Well ill give you a basic answer ‘Gtfo’. Thank you for reading ; )