View Poll Results: Do you think the old token system should be brought back?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    18 46.15%
  • No

    21 53.85%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38

Thread: 13 REASON WHY OLD TOKEN SYSTEM SHOULD CAME BACK! (With new Token!)

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer GrowPixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Gliese 581 d
    Posts
    752

    Arrow 13 REASON WHY OLD TOKEN SYSTEM SHOULD CAME BACK! (With new Token!)

    Firstly, current system is pretty good. But, its take just 20mins to get 2token, and getting bored after few days. So;
    Old token system should cameback. But Growtoken these days pretty rare because there is not much way to earn them. So, There will be new token for old system, Worldtoken!. And daily max token will be 4 Worldtoken for like 1-100 Honor worlds(idk). Also there should be new 10 item for Worldtoken (With 2-3Untradeables)


    Why not like 2-3 GrowToken instead of Worldtoken?
    Think, Role up give 1token, Daily quest 1, and others.. People will not do those things if they can earn from worlds. So almost all token things(Roleup,bonus,life,quest) would be useless.

    Why old token system should came back?
    - People will start to making world for token(Parkour/Cool worlds). And other players will play with them. These days what is the point to making worlds instead of farm/trade? We only see the Farm worlds..
    - Personal playing time will increase. (So, more online at the same time!) How? People have to do broadcasts for better honors. And they have to keep checking worlds(Old players will know this)...
    - Beginners really enjoy parkour worlds.
    - Yes, there will be some minigame worlds, but its little good. Because beginners/noobs and *me* enjoy in those worlds too.
    - Part of the growtopia mean *build* will came back
    - I bored to saw only farm worlds, There will be more parkour/mini game worlds!
    - There will be more cool honored worlds. These days they are only -trade-!
    - New way to earn world lock. Build and sell token worlds, get wls from WorldToken.

    Negative sides..
    - Scam Minigames (Everyone will learn those worlds are scams.)
    - Fake sb's (Better than casino sb...)

    From another post;
    Quote Originally Posted by From another post;
    A revamped old token system which only gave tokens to the people who actually spent hours and hours on their world or hosted a minigame/parkour worlds for hours and hours shouldn’t be implemented?
    People forgot huge part of growtopia mean *Build* Punch-Build-Grow!
    Last edited by GrowPixel; 12-27-2018 at 11:37 AM.
    Goal : Legendary | Level 100 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

    My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard crozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    LaLaLand
    Posts
    198

    Default

    The old system was easily abused. This topic has been discussed many times in previous threads and multiple times it was, by majority, rejected by the community.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Ziasne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Lucifenia
    Posts
    3,313

    Default

    The old one quite exploitable but since you say that there will be a new shop for that growtoken I won't mind

    But first..
    People can make a bot world,where they just chilling there jammed the world,bot ussualy have 10+ more friends (spam) which mean easy growtoken,and fossil profit too
    Imagine that, it's would be a little op and bot will become more.. I have encounter them at least 1 every weeks,not too mention people can start to buy bot

    So yeah,I won't really mind it,ik you are trying to rise Build part for growtopia but it's okay your idea is okay but there's ofc there still some way to exploit the old system.

    If ya don't know,before there's no bot but now yeah..
    IGN : Verkolyn | Ziasne
    Level : 75 [Not for Ziasne]
    I fight,Yet I fight,and even though i know there's no Reward ~ Nostalgia Tactics,Nostalgia For Nothingness.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer GrowPixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Gliese 581 d
    Posts
    752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziasne View Post
    The old one quite exploitable but since you say that there will be a new shop for that growtoken I won't mind

    But first..
    People can make a bot world,where they just chilling there jammed the world,bot ussualy have 10+ more friends (spam) which mean easy growtoken,and fossil profit too
    Imagine that, it's would be a little op and bot will become more.. I have encounter them at least 1 every weeks,not too mention people can start to buy bot

    So yeah,I won't really mind it,ik you are trying to rise Build part for growtopia but it's okay your idea is okay but there's ofc there still some way to exploit the old system.

    If ya don't know,before there's no bot but now yeah..
    Yep, there will be new shop for WorldToken
    Bots really not affect to honors because they has same ip. And you cant get honor with 10player., its about daily minimum 100-200player.
    Bots only affect to rate system(maybe?)
    Goal : Legendary | Level 100 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

    My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    2,502

    Default

    Fun fact: 90% or honored world are trade worlds
    Little Information About Me
    IGN: R4Z
    Level: 70
    v Services I Provide v



  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer GrowPixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Gliese 581 d
    Posts
    752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    Fun fact: 90% or honored world are trade worlds
    Because there is no parkour or other cool worlds, expect farm and trade worlds... Also Just %50 of them buy worlds.. If old system came back, there will be parkour&minigame&pass door game and others
    Last edited by GrowPixel; 12-26-2018 at 11:43 AM.
    Goal : Legendary | Level 100 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

    My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    2,502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    Because there is no more parkour or other cool worlds, expect farm and trade worlds... Also Just %50 of them buy worlds.. If old system came back, there will be parkour&minigame&pass door game and others
    Believe me parkour/minigame won't be as crowd as trade world
    Little Information About Me
    IGN: R4Z
    Level: 70
    v Services I Provide v



  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    Believe me parkour/minigame won't be as crowd as trade world
    Unless we get the hype for Parkour/Minigame worlds
    IGN: Pokekid123

    We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.

    Insta account: @pokekidgt

    Latest video: Funny library skit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TkolQztrUo

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer GrowH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Gone?
    Posts
    9,450

    Default

    You would call the worlds people would create for tokens cool? I pity you, good sir.
    Yo
    I'm HGrowH (<<<IGN), now a full time builder.

    UberDuck's B.O.O. Song!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBWZkvBJwrk]
    My Youtube channel link for people looking for it
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP4...HzZ73Qv1vot_yQ

    These lines are here so people won't click on the link when trying to quote

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    4,741

    Default

    And a lot of reasons why it should not come back.

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer GrowPixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Gliese 581 d
    Posts
    752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joni2 View Post
    And a lot of reasons why it should not come back.
    A lot of reasons? No, Just scam mini games. There are still scam mini games... Also we are still getting more moderator for them...
    Goal : Legendary | Level 100 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

    My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer MrStreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    3,616

    Default

    No, that system was not working well.

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer GrowPixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Gliese 581 d
    Posts
    752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrStreak View Post
    No, that system was not working well.
    Dont say that, tell me why or suggest to improve this...
    Goal : Legendary | Level 100 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

    My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer MrStreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    3,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    Dont say that, tell me why or suggest to improve this...
    This topic was discussed thousands of times, so no need to tell.

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer GrowPixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Gliese 581 d
    Posts
    752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrStreak View Post
    This topic was discussed thousands of times, so no need to tell.
    Nice reason
    Goal : Legendary | Level 100 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

    My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer GrowH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Gone?
    Posts
    9,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    Dont say that, tell me why or suggest to improve this...
    We all know.
    Not many good worlds actually came from that. And even if one was made, the owner would not get growtokens for it as intended. I only earned around 5 growtokens from the whole thing, having built 2 full worlds when it was in place, broadcasting and superbroadcasting once, hosting tiny giveaways and inviting people from random worlds with the help of 3 other people.

    And then I finally got those 5 tokens on some other random days because the system was glitching out or something.
    Yo
    I'm HGrowH (<<<IGN), now a full time builder.

    UberDuck's B.O.O. Song!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBWZkvBJwrk]
    My Youtube channel link for people looking for it
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP4...HzZ73Qv1vot_yQ

    These lines are here so people won't click on the link when trying to quote

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer GrowPixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Gliese 581 d
    Posts
    752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowH View Post
    Not many good worlds actually came from that.
    I strongly disagree. like 2 years ago there was a lot of nice world, almost everyday people was doing spleef or something for token.
    And beginners really love those mini games. These days i only saw Farm or trade worlds...

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowH View Post
    We all know.
    Not many good worlds actually came from that. And even if one was made, the owner would not get growtokens for it as intended. I only earned around 5 growtokens from the whole thing, having built 2 full worlds when it was in place, broadcasting and superbroadcasting once, hosting tiny giveaways and inviting people from random worlds with the help of 3 other people.

    And then I finally got those 5 tokens on some other random days because the system was glitching out or something.
    I earned around 1000 token in 1-2years from my token worlds, This was working fine(If you was build new world, you have to wait 2days for getting token(Becaus i think its depends on #Yesterday) Probably you wasn't know how it was working..
    Goal : Legendary | Level 100 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

    My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer CowMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Where Cows Live
    Posts
    5,201

    Default

    just because there are more moderators doesnt mean the mod system becomes more efficient
    my real face:

    my singing baes: Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello/Taylor Swift and Little Mix

    Quote Originally Posted by this dot.
    "i can't believe you all stop singling out names noobs"
    Shoutout to effanx11! The best guy in the whole universe! He knows why!

    Psle: 25*
    #AIRSECT
    #AIRANCIENT

    i ship cat noir and ladybug

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    2,459

    Default

    You need to stop, it will never ever come back, it has been regarded as an easily abused system by a lot of us here, why do you even need it back? GT is no longer a game filled with minigames and parkours
    Permabanned through requesting.
    A fan of Touhou and Hatsune Miku, I also like anime.
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Koishi Komeiji Best Girl

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    4,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    A lot of reasons? No, Just scam mini games. There are still scam mini games... Also we are still getting more moderator for them...
    I really expected everyone to already know the reasons and thus didn't want to list those here. I still won't, because I don't want to spend any more time on this. I'll just drop a few words: scams, fake giveaways, afk bots, abusing players, tricky worlds, scam worlds. There is more but I can't think of any right now.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •