Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 21

Thread: I need @mod to investigate something for me

  1. #1

    Default I need @mod to investigate something for me

    Can a @Mod actually investigate my situation? A one that has brain cells still working.

    Previously i send my details and i got response & banned within 30minutes...

    How is it possible to have a proper investigation within 30minutes anyways? And the employee that replied me said ‘You broke the lock off bossnova and now you’re trying to frame cNoobzGT’ like LOL, how funny can one person be? I literally laughed. I DID NOT HAVE CONTROL OVER MY ACCOUNT, did that person even know what getting hacked means?

    And i’d like my purchase issue fixed once situation is looked at by a moderator who has some brain cells.

    Thanks.
    I have 0 idea what to put in my siggy :/

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Entho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    they all have brains

    i just dk abt brain cells.
    GrowID: Entho
    Level 84,(since 12/2/15)
    Discord: Entho#5641
    Instagram: enthoplays
    YouTube: Entho

    Quote Originally Posted by Nostos View Post
    yes please.... +1

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer 13Storms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    2,173

    Default

    Your words aren't enough to convince them you got hacked. They don't have time to do a several hour long investigation to learn how you behave, and that you got hacked. You didn't take proper steps necessary to protect your account, and you suffer because of it, as deserved.
    Aap exists for a reason
    IGN: 13Storms

    Want to learn how to invest? Read this thread: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...roperly-invest

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Colmar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    AAP exist, not only that you badmouth them
    You have improper manner too

    Well, i hope you still got banned because of your attitude
    I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksis St View Post
    Protects the rights of ancestral seed
    THEY BUFFED IT 2X

    Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    That's a really awesome item! Great work!
    Well then, add that thing!

    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    Leone Abbacchio your back!!!

  5. #5
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Currently Inside my house
    Posts
    44

    Default

    I mean I'd also be mad if I were in his situation.
    But just be secure next time, It's just a game... which you spent money on....
    Hi! I am currently just a new forumer

    Have at least 1 goal : Yes

    THE ECONOMY SCAMMED ME
    idk how aap works



  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Entho View Post
    they all have brains

    i just dk abt brain cells.
    Well said =D

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by 13Storms View Post
    Your words aren't enough to convince them you got hacked. They don't have time to do a several hour long investigation to learn how you behave, and that you got hacked. You didn't take proper steps necessary to protect your account, and you suffer because of it, as deserved.
    Aap exists for a reason
    AAP was glitchy and bypassable, so my buddies told me, i did enable after i got hacked and i couldn’t even whitelist on my pc after i enabled it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Colmar View Post
    AAP exist, not only that you badmouth them
    You have improper manner too

    Well, i hope you still got banned because of your attitude
    You’re funny =D you obviously never got scammed, since you have nothing to get scammed.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by JarsuGT View Post
    I mean I'd also be mad if I were in his situation.
    But just be secure next time, It's just a game... which you spent money on....
    Next time? There’s no next time, i’ve been banned for no reason and i’m not allwed to play the game.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Tbh, idc if this gets looked at, i’ve bought some games on steam that i’m going to nolife the hell out. It was fun time in forums, just don’t buy gems and you’re all good =)
    I have 0 idea what to put in my siggy :/

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Selim149's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    1,366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Usern4me View Post
    Well said =D

    - - - Updated - - -



    AAP was glitchy and bypassable, so my buddies told me, i did enable after i got hacked and i couldn’t even whitelist on my pc after i enabled it.

    - - - Updated - - -



    You’re funny =D you obviously never got scammed, since you have nothing to get scammed.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Next time? There’s no next time, i’ve been banned for no reason and i’m not allwed to play the game.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Tbh, idc if this gets looked at, i’ve bought some games on steam that i’m going to nolife the hell out. It was fun time in forums, just don’t buy gems and you’re all good =)
    I guess at this moment you are the only person who can’t whitelist their devices.

    Calling people noob is arrogant unless they have did the same to you. He was trying to give you a lesson from the stupid thing you did, and you went all stupid and was like you got nothin, ur just a n00b, and I think everybody here knows who is the newbie.

    Thancc DavidDoesPbg



  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer GT Jay Gaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Austr4lia
    Posts
    1,167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Selim149 View Post
    I guess at this moment you are the only person who can’t whitelist their devices.

    Calling people noob is arrogant unless they have did the same to you. He was trying to give you a lesson from the stupid thing you did, and you went all stupid and was like you got nothin, ur just a n00b, and I think everybody here knows who is the newbie.
    yep To op: no need to be rude

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer SupForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    <JAMMED!>
    Posts
    1,045

    Default

    We all know that attacking support is the best way to get unbanned!
    IGN: IxHeroxI
    Ooga Booga, Pensive time.






  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer DavidDoesPBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    CrazyGrowingBizarreTown
    Posts
    4,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SupForce View Post
    We all know that attacking support is the best way to get unbanned!
    well...

    If trying to ask nicely dosen't work out...
    <Insert a temporary placeholder signature>
    M e n a c i n g. . .
    ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

    IGN - D00DofSilver

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer complete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Turkey:İstanbul
    Posts
    1,051

    Default

    Lmao its funny to see all those low iq f..s trying to lynch op since with most idiotic statements i have ever seen in my life. Look you damn moron mod wanna-be shits you wont reach your dream of being mod by trying to defend ubisoft in every god damn sitution like a blind f##k without even caring who the right side is.

    To OP: You are %100 right with your statement and you shouldnt give up till ubisoft treats you like how you should be treated. Also i know you came forums with expection with getting help but forumers here is not here to be helpful theyre here to become mod by faking like being a helpful person good luck brother.

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer SupForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    <JAMMED!>
    Posts
    1,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by complete View Post
    Lmao its funny to see all those low iq f..s trying to lynch op since with most idiotic statements i have ever seen in my life. Look you damn moron mod wanna-be shits you wont reach your dream of being mod by trying to defend ubisoft in every god damn sitution like a blind f##k without even caring who the right side is.

    To OP: You are %100 right with your statement and you shouldnt give up till ubisoft treats you like how you should be treated. Also i know you came forums with expection with getting help but forumers here is not here to be helpful theyre here to become mod by faking like being a helpful person good luck brother.
    I have no words, just, WOW..
    IGN: IxHeroxI
    Ooga Booga, Pensive time.






Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •