Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: SEEDIARY is back!? + IT'S SHIP IS ALREADY RETIRED!?

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Entho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,439

    Exclamation SEEDIARY is back!? + IT'S SHIP IS ALREADY RETIRED!?

    IT'S BACK!
    The legendary trade world is back!
    Who's happy?

    Although it still has alot of hackers in it,
    as soon as i entered i immediately saw them
    Pic provided:
    Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 99
Size:  23.5 KB
    Funny how BeGay's there

    + IT'S ALREADY RETIRED!?
    Name:  Capture1.PNG
Views: 102
Size:  58.4 KB

    What do you think // feel about it?

    - - - Updated - - -

    maybe Seil experimented with the world,
    like making it a ship
    and just, changing it back?
    GrowID: Entho
    Level 84,(since 12/2/15)
    Discord: Entho#5641
    Instagram: enthoplays
    YouTube: Entho

    Quote Originally Posted by Nostos View Post
    yes please.... +1

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Kyeosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Paulinaria
    Posts
    2,779

    Default

    I'm happy!
    Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Entho View Post
    IT'S BACK!
    The legendary trade world is back!
    Who's happy?

    Although it still has alot of hackers in it,
    as soon as i entered i immediately saw them
    Pic provided:
    Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 99
Size:  23.5 KB
    Funny how BeGay's there

    + IT'S ALREADY RETIRED!?
    Name:  Capture1.PNG
Views: 102
Size:  58.4 KB

    What do you think // feel about it?

    - - - Updated - - -

    maybe Seil experimented with the world,
    like making it a ship
    and just, changing it back?
    Wait, Seil is still online? I thought he quit already
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3,288

    Default

    Huh,I guess that why before there's Growganoth thing/weather in Seediary

    Quite feel happy I guess.
    Everything felt news when quit for 6 months

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Entho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziasne View Post
    Huh,I guess that why before there's Growganoth thing/weather in Seediary

    Quite feel happy I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    Wait, Seil is still online? I thought he quit already
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post
    I'm happy!
    the positivity is back!
    GrowID: Entho
    Level 84,(since 12/2/15)
    Discord: Entho#5641
    Instagram: enthoplays
    YouTube: Entho

    Quote Originally Posted by Nostos View Post
    yes please.... +1

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard BeGay_GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Entho View Post
    IT'S BACK!
    The legendary trade world is back!
    Who's happy?

    Although it still has alot of hackers in it,
    as soon as i entered i immediately saw them
    Pic provided:
    Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 99
Size:  23.5 KB
    Funny how BeGay's there

    + IT'S ALREADY RETIRED!?
    Name:  Capture1.PNG
Views: 102
Size:  58.4 KB

    What do you think // feel about it?

    - - - Updated - - -

    maybe Seil experimented with the world,
    like making it a ship
    and just, changing it back?
    ***? Why is my name there? And why is it yellow

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Entho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeGay_GT View Post
    ***? Why is my name there? And why is it yellow
    i highlighted it, well it was kinda funny HAHAHA
    may justice be served.
    GrowID: Entho
    Level 84,(since 12/2/15)
    Discord: Entho#5641
    Instagram: enthoplays
    YouTube: Entho

    Quote Originally Posted by Nostos View Post
    yes please.... +1

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    5,687

    Default

    I don't get why y'all are happy abt it when y'all don't actually go there
    IGN : Liquify

    support my wholesome Axolotl thread!


  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Entho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightXS View Post
    I don't get why y'all are happy abt it when y'all don't actually go there
    i actually had gone alot of times there.

    you aren't the only one who's gone there
    GrowID: Entho
    Level 84,(since 12/2/15)
    Discord: Entho#5641
    Instagram: enthoplays
    YouTube: Entho

    Quote Originally Posted by Nostos View Post
    yes please.... +1

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    5,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Entho View Post
    i actually had gone alot of times there.

    you aren't the only one who's gone there
    it's just that the whole is completely useless now,no one even check recipes there
    IGN : Liquify

    support my wholesome Axolotl thread!


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •