Thread: What's new?

Default What's new?

I've not played Growtopia for about 6 months now so I thought I'd just pop by to say hi. So.. hi and bye.

Anyways I know that Garvlin Lim (punish me if I'm wrong) was maintaining this list of summary threads which had short notes of what happened that month (great idea by the way). So is there anything like that which is being maintained by some old wrinkly priest even now?

If yes, great, links appreciatie, if no, then you're house is about to be burnt and the only way you can stop that is by telling me what happened in these 6 months. Well for starters I notice Growconomy is down (I don't know about the discord bot just the website).

And no I'm not back to playing Growtopia (not yet..)
    Even if you are at the right track, you'll still get run over if you just sit there.
    -heth mumu

Quote Originally Posted by your0ruler View Post
    also.....

This cute teddy bear will cry if I get an infraction.
    Pic removed, please refrain from using naked women in your signature

Hey ya nice to see u again.

Mijuki04 has been making threads of monthly updates in growtopia, mainly the important updates https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...highlight=Viju heres the latest one.

Growconomy is down as Adelicate quited i think. So someone else decided to take of growconomy, the website is in progress i think.
    So now if u wanna search prices, grow stocks is the place to go. https://www.growstocks.ga
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

About me:

I'm a man of culture, true master of gender equality, keyboard warrior, a Chad of growtopia.

Leader of LEWD and DevilArc

i remeber your quit thread welcome back

IGN: MadMewMew

SUB TO KFBUN

TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) , (Steampunk Goggles), (Fiesta Coati Scarf) and maybe (Mud Puddle)

Damn it's been a while, welcome back.
    ~Chemmie
    Discord: Chem #7714