Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [MERGED] Level 100 requirement discussion

Default [MERGED] Level 100 requirement discussion

Hey there. I’m not 5 years. But level 100 it’s a lot, the item supposed to be for loyal Growtopians, players that had been supporting the Game for 5 years, I know people will be like ‘just farm’ or stuff like that, but for the people that don’t know, lvl 100 it’s insane. It takes hundreds of hours, it’s a game about socializing, having fun. It’s really sad.
    Last edited by Misthios; 01-05-2019 at 05:07 PM.
    Life is strange it's the best game ever, change my mind.

My Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/lukassoccer.gt/

ºVideo FX
    ºBooks
    If you have some of this likes and wanna be my friend PM me or msg me in game!

it really is, its just profit profit profit

Quote Originally Posted by Friedrich Nietzsche View Post
    Hey there. I’m not 5 years. But level 100 it’s a lot, the item supposed to be for loyal Growtopians, players that had been supporting the Game for 5 years, I know people will be like ‘just farm’ or stuff like that, but for the people that don’t know, lvl 100 it’s insane. It takes hundreds of hours, it’s a game about socializing, having fun. It’s really sad.
    I agree. The game isn’t about socializing, not farming and grinding.
    Nice to meet you!

Thank you DavidDoesPBG for my avatar!

I have played 1742 hours
    and my account is 1447 days old.

I'm just at level 53 because I HATE FARMING, just boring point and click, waste of time

Last time I checked I had: 1,827 subscribers!

So.. I’ve been playing this game for 2158 days (5,99444 - literally 6 years) and I hate farming. I’ve been pretty active for a long time but I really hate the fact that I’m supposed to be a “Farmer” to get the speakers. People who knows me, they know that I hate farming. I’ve been debating that this game is supposed to be about building, socializing and doing fun stuff, not farming like a no-life and becoming the richest. I do stuff, I enjoy this game the way I like it but making it LEVEL 100 is stupid, sorry but it’s stupid. Being active shouldn’t mean being a no-life farmer. Yes, I’m assuming that it’s “FARMING” because there is LITERALLY NO OTHER WAY to earn proper XP.

I don’t like the LEVEL 50 gap either because of the same thing but at least lower it to 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoxie View Post
    So.. I’ve been playing this game for 2158 days (5,99444 - literally 6 years) and I hate farming. I’ve been pretty active for a long time but I really hate the fact that I’m supposed to be a “Farmer” to get the speakers. People who knows me, they know that I hate farming. I’ve been debating that this game is supposed to be about building, socializing and doing fun stuff, not farming like a no-life and becoming the richest. I do stuff, I enjoy this game the way I like it but making it LEVEL 100 is stupid, sorry but it’s stupid. Being active shouldn’t mean being a no-life farmer. Yes, I’m assuming that it’s “FARMING” because there is LITERALLY NO OTHER WAY to earn proper XP.

I don’t like the LEVEL 50 gap either because of the same thing but at least lower it to 50.
    Agreed, level blocking anything is bad

They should be obtain by hours, not levels.
    IGN: Edmush
    Level: 82
    WOTDs: 25
    Growtopia since October 2013
    Forums since September 2014

Sponsored Item:
    The Gungnir (Yes, xAzureHKF is me.)

#AIRANCIENTS Guild Master

Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post
    They should be obtain by hours, not levels.
    Yep agreed with ya
    IGN=???l
    level = ???

Goals:
    i Still have goals beyond my goals

Have A Nice Day Guys

I played 1.6k hours I created my account exactly 6 months ago. I'm level 90. And I like farming, its the way to go.

I'm not sure what you mean by lvl 100 is hard, from what I can tell you its really easy to level up from early levels 1-50. I mean if you put in the effort to actually farm daily, every full farm pepper can earn 1 level. Simply do that 50-60 more times and your already level 50. Levels 50-60, its really simple as well. But the difficult part comes in level 60+. Leveling up becomes harder, I see myself farming chand/sorcerer/htb farms instead of peppers and fish tank farm. Roughly half of my playtime I only were able to reach up to level 90, sure its close to level 100 but it only gets more and more difficult.
    Slightly above average in human intellect

Quote Originally Posted by ScammePlse View Post
    I played 1.6k hours I created my account exactly 6 months ago. I'm level 90. And I like farming, its the way to go.

I'm not sure what you mean by lvl 100 is hard, from what I can tell you its really easy to level up from early levels 1-50. I mean if you put in the effort to actually farm daily, every full farm pepper can earn 1 level. Simply do that 50-60 more times and your already level 50. Levels 50-60, its really simple as well. But the difficult part comes in level 60+. Leveling up becomes harder, I see myself farming chand/sorcerer/htb farms instead of peppers and fish tank farm. Roughly half of my playtime I only were able to reach up to level 90, sure its close to level 100 but it only gets more and more difficult.
    I have to ask, do you think it's fun to farm?

Quote Originally Posted by Smoxie View Post

so make bfg and just plant and harvest trees.
    IGN: iCZE
    Level: 125
    Guild: Diamonds
    Goals: I've already done all my GT Goals!
    -Max Level
    -Cool Set
    -Community World for Czech and Slovakian Players CZSK (Click to view)

Change it to hours please
    Wassup

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    so make bfg and just plant and harvest trees.
    Magplants are literally 17 DLS each right now. Do you think someone who almost doesn’t farm can get 34 dls?
    Nice to meet you!

Quote Originally Posted by IPedro View Post
    Magplants are literally 17 DLS each right now. Do you think someone who almost doesn’t farm can get 34 dls?
    Trading etc.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodCollector View Post
    I have to ask, do you think it's fun to farm?
    No who would ever think farming is fun. Its doable but not fun. And as a loser at the time the only thing you would ever know how to even get started is the introduction to farming. So getting profit was straight up that simple.

I get that many people use macro to farm but I also get this economy at the moment. Ever since farmable dropped in such a disgusting price many people get more access to higher rarity farmable which basically means they can have like half of a farm of chands and get the same level as a full pepper farm or so.
    Slightly above average in human intellect

Quote Originally Posted by Epikur View Post
    Change it to hours please
    ok then make it at least 5k or 6k hrs

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Bump. This needs to be noticed by Ubisoft.
    Nice to meet you!

Quote Originally Posted by ScammePlse View Post
    No who would ever think farming is fun. Its doable but not fun. And as a loser at the time the only thing you would ever know how to even get started is the introduction to farming. So getting profit was straight up that simple.

I get that many people use macro to farm but I also get this economy at the moment. Ever since farmable dropped in such a disgusting price many people get more access to higher rarity farmable which basically means they can have like half of a farm of chands and get the same level as a full pepper farm or so.
    I dont care what the prices of farmables are, I still cant be bothered doing it cause its sooo boring, they can drop even more but Im still not touching them

Or they could make hours as alternative. E.g. reach 3k hours or level 100 and 5 years account
    Sell Secret of Growtopia at BARTERS, left of white door 25/wl.

Buying any surgical tools 20/wl(Assorted are accepted). Message me

https://i.imgur.com/dmgg6rQ.png

I treat people the same way they treat me

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Nobody View Post
    Or they could make hours as alternative. E.g. reach 3k hours or level 100 and 5 years account
    Yeah, Levels doesn't prove you playing for 5 years or anything.
    IGN: Edmush
    Level: 82
    WOTDs: 25
    Growtopia since October 2013
    Forums since September 2014

Sponsored Item:
    The Gungnir (Yes, xAzureHKF is me.)

#AIRANCIENTS Guild Master