Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32

Thread: So many fusses over that Floating speakers

  1. #1

    Unhappy So many fusses over that Floating speakers

    I think you're overreacting : that speakers aint go anywhere , it will be there until the game offically closed , so why even bother bring it down .
    I get it , you hate farming cus that s*** is the worst , but you can also get XP from all sources , not just farming.
    Indeed , leveling up to 100 isnt easy , and it take time , just like getting to level 50 . Even it takes 10 years to get to 100 without farming , you can still get it , not like it will begone tomorow.
    Ubisoft want to encourage farming , and give out prizes for people who actually farming , cause they're the one that do the hard job . That why eversince last year , they keep adding new items that make farming a whole lot easier .
    You might like other thing such as fishing , fighting crimes , ... or even trading, which get you 0 xp , but to get the speaker , or even the mini u , you need to do something with that xp.
    They are trying to spice thing up a little , a challenging wall for players ,than adding another item at lv 50 on 4th and 5th years , that plain old boring .
    So , to all the 6 years -players that arent level 100 , this item wasnt for you , it was for those who got to 100 during those years.
    If you want one , better start doing other thing than just come here and complain . There is no way to get something without putting efforts into it.
    I dont care how much you made or how pro/established are you , there is something that you cannot get and all you gotta do is deal with it
    P/s : It is untradable

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wondrous Path
    Posts
    1,346

    Default

    I don't think most people are 'complaining' about the speakers but rather speaking on a controversy on recieving a reward for being an oldie. Take it easy there too no need to use special words. Although I do respecg your opinion and what you advocate for.
    Always Remember Hardwork Pays Off
    Knowledge Is Power 9.24

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Growtopia will probably shut down within 5 years anyway so why even fuss about it.
    J A K E

    P A U L

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Entho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake Paul View Post
    Growtopia will probably shut down within 5 years anyway so why even fuss about it.
    neverrr smh.
    GrowID: Entho
    Level 84,(since 12/2/15)
    Discord: Entho#5641
    Instagram: enthoplays
    YouTube: Entho

    Quote Originally Posted by Nostos View Post
    yes please.... +1

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer NotTheCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    In my room, Multitasking.
    Posts
    2,883

    Default

    Farming is the best way of gaining exp, other source are much much slower.
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

    Guides

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer KVLEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    On a piece of paper
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    Totally agreed. Tired of explaining facts to people who wont understand the effort farmers had put in
    IGN:KVLEE
    DISCORD: KVLEE#1572
    Pic of me by eaglet/Crunchyy &PerTehDoh:

  7. #7

    Default

    I think how you type explaints everything.
    I'm dumb.

    My Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/lukassoccer.gt/


    Likes:
    ºStar Wars
    ºVideo FX
    ºBooks
    If you have some of this likes and wanna be my friend PM me or msg me in game!

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer RaySia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sia’s Basement
    Posts
    2,703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KVLEE View Post
    Totally agreed. Tired of explaining facts to people who wont understand the effort farmers had put in
    Reward for playing Growtopia for 5 Years = Farmer’s Prize

    Your logic: Farmers = Long time players



  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer FlameJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Donkeyland
    Posts
    1,639

    Default

    I actually find that he made sense.
    We can take as long as we want to get it, it won't disappear anytime soon.
    Free Harvester Service!

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Sparkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    in your cerebrum.
    Posts
    627

    Default

    tbh, level 100 isn't that bad. it's taken me 2 years to get to level 86, and my other account(like 4 years) is level 46. not that bad... the 5 years thing though... that's like since the beginning of gt. IMPOSSIBL'E

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoucharmGT View Post
    I think you're overreacting : that speakers aint go anywhere , it will be there until the game offically closed , so why even bother bring it down .
    I get it , you hate farming cus that s*** is the worst , but you can also get XP from all sources , not just farming.
    Indeed , leveling up to 100 isnt easy , and it take time , just like getting to level 50 . Even it takes 10 years to get to 100 without farming , you can still get it , not like it will begone tomorow.
    Ubisoft want to encourage farming , and give out prizes for people who actually farming , cause they're the one that do the hard job . That why eversince last year , they keep adding new items that make farming a whole lot easier .
    You might like other thing such as fishing , fighting crimes , ... or even trading, which get you 0 xp , but to get the speaker , or even the mini u , you need to do something with that xp.
    They are trying to spice thing up a little , a challenging wall for players ,than adding another item at lv 50 on 4th and 5th years , that plain old boring .
    So , to all the 6 years -players that arent level 100 , this item wasnt for you , it was for those who got to 100 during those years.
    If you want one , better start doing other thing than just come here and complain . There is no way to get something without putting efforts into it.
    I dont care how much you made or how pro/established are you , there is something that you cannot get and all you gotta do is deal with it
    P/s : It is untradable

    yeah how about we not encourage farming they did that enough

    farming will always be incredibly boring and instead of rewarding it how about adding new ways to grind
    This space is empty, just like the space in my skull.

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer NoTrollGaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,372

    Default

    They added this to spice things up....best thing I read all day.

    Lets try and make the game more lively by making people break a ton of blocks

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer IHasName's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    Reward for playing Growtopia for 5 Years = Farmer’s Prize

    Your logic: Farmers = Long time players
    Farming was the point of the game I believe. I would argue that you're not really playing the game if you don't farm.
    [Tryhards] - Guild Level 6


    https://media.giphy.com/media/3htHnt...0Al7/giphy.gif


    IGN: IHasName

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer NoTrollGaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IHasName View Post
    Farming was the point of the game I believe. I would argue that you're not really playing the game if you don't farm.
    Punch.Build.Grow

    Growtopia

    I would argue against that.

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake Paul View Post
    Growtopia will probably shut down within 5 years anyway so why even fuss about it.
    5 years ? It won't last until 2020...
    Yeet or to be yeeted.

  16. #16
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Inaccessable
    Posts
    368

    Default

    Im mad, calling Ubisoft "UbeSoft"

  17. #17

    Lightbulb

    I understand why the community is 50/50 with this. You can see it in two different ways;


    Let's face it, the farming side of the game is slowly fading away. They've been trying to boost farmers the past year and it's been working but... They have to understand that MANY players in the middle-class section to Elite-class doesn't really fancy farming. I think the complaints recently aren't aimed towards farmers... Many of them are just upset with the whole reaching "level 100" thing. It's because the most efficient way of gaining XP is ironically FARMING...

    I would suggest adding other ways to earn XP. Although it sounds easy, there are many factors to think about... Many suggested we earn XP through trading. Sounds good until a group of players start abusing it by trading with alts or friends to farm xp. I would love to see how the developers go on with this issue. We might even get a new XP system in the future? idk
    BUCCI

    +SSP
    +Galactic
    +Coming Soon



  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Xephos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Im Behind You
    Posts
    1,038

    Default

    First of all fix your grammar.
    Second of all shut the f*** up.
    Third of all you're not even qualified to have an opinion on this.

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xephos View Post
    First of all fix your grammar.
    Second of all shut the f*** up.
    Third of all you're not even qualified to have an opinion on this.
    why is he not qualified to have a opinion

    u don’t seem very qualified to have a opinion
    This space is empty, just like the space in my skull.

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer RaySia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sia’s Basement
    Posts
    2,703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IHasName View Post
    Farming was the point of the game I believe. I would argue that you're not really playing the game if you don't farm.
    Farming is one of the many activities this game has to offer. People farm to benefit themselves, not because they want to contribute to the game. Even scammers farm, does that make them a loyal player? I don’t think so



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •