Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: Free Thumbnails for your Youtube Channel!

  1. #1
    Lesser Knight Cxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Outside your house
    Posts
    39

    Lightbulb Free Thumbnails for your Youtube Channel!

    I’m trying to get better at making thumbnails (i’m a rookie) and would like to help the GT YouTube community.

    I will make you thumbnails free of charge until I get bored so if you need some for your YouTube channel just PM me on the forums or PM me on Discord,
    DChase563#4588. If you want to see my previous thumbnails via Discord just let me know.

    I can make thumbnails for other games if you want me to as well.

    Cheers!
    Last edited by Cxo; 01-07-2019 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Left out some things

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Garade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    3,791

    Default

    QuAlIty ThUmBnAiLs
    http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/absol.gif
    Best thing you'll ever see


    Rare live footage of a Forumer posting


    https://media.giphy.com/media/l1IBjc...DKUM/giphy.gif
    No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
    Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

  3. #3
    Lesser Knight Cxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Outside your house
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garade View Post
    QuAlIty ThUmBnAiLs
    iNdEeD vErY hiGH qUaLiTy

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer PaddyOMalice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Inside a Pot o' Gold
    Posts
    994

    Default

    Here's a video, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uO9uxlPDnjY.

    I'm not a good art maker so I wasn't able to make a thumbnail on this one. I would gladly appreciate if you were to make a thumbnail saying "Growtopia Single Player Part 1" with "Making Pickaxes" and a pickaxe sprite

    I have faded, thank you my fellow forumers. At last my time has come to be back from where I really belong.

    It was such an honor to be a part of the community <3

  5. #5
    Lesser Knight Cxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Outside your house
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaddyOMalice View Post
    Here's a video, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uO9uxlPDnjY.

    I'm not a good art maker so I wasn't able to make a thumbnail on this one. I would gladly appreciate if you were to make a thumbnail saying "Growtopia Single Player Part 1" with "Making Pickaxes" and a pickaxe sprite
    Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 123
Size:  419.2 KB


    If you need me to change anything lmk.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Skullifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cxo View Post
    Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 123
Size:  419.2 KB


    If you need me to change anything lmk.
    Just an outsider's opinion - you could give the pickaxe a bit more highlighting, as the video is about obtaining it


    The text font could be bigger, and a bit smoother, instead of compact and office-like.
    You could go for the font "Plump" or "Luckiest guy" (both free to download, just look them up)

    After all, thumbnails are usually the reason you click on a video. So give the video a clickworthy image! :P

    GrowID: Skullifer

  7. #7
    Lesser Knight Cxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Outside your house
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas :) View Post
    Just an outsider's opinion - you could give the pickaxe a bit more highlighting, as the video is about obtaining it


    The text font could be bigger, and a bit smoother, instead of compact and office-like.
    You could go for the font "Plump" or "Luckiest guy" (both free to download, just look them up)

    After all, thumbnails are usually the reason you click on a video. So give the video a clickworthy image! :P
    Thanks for the feedback,

    I can’t download other fonts on my computer because they all come in .zip and for some reason it is making me pay to install them

    As for the pickaxe, if I make it any bigger it gets very blurry. If you know how to fix that please tell me

    Edit: I got the “Plump” font to work, thanks for the advice once again!
    Last edited by Cxo; 01-07-2019 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Fixed

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer PaddyOMalice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Inside a Pot o' Gold
    Posts
    994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cxo View Post
    Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 123
Size:  419.2 KB


    If you need me to change anything lmk.
    Thanks alot! I loved it and was able to use it for my vid

    I have faded, thank you my fellow forumers. At last my time has come to be back from where I really belong.

    It was such an honor to be a part of the community <3

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard iRenzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cxo View Post
    Thanks for the feedback,

    I can’t download other fonts on my computer because they all come in .zip and for some reason it is making me pay to install them

    As for the pickaxe, if I make it any bigger it gets very blurry. If you know how to fix that please tell me

    Edit: I got the “Plump” font to work, thanks for the advice once again!
    What app/program do you use?

  10. #10
    Lesser Knight Cxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Outside your house
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iRenzo View Post
    What app/program do you use?
    I use Pixlr, it’s a completely free web-based editor.
    Now that I fixed my font issue and can use more, I download them from dafont.com.

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard iRenzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    185

    Default

    Try and use an online image resizer to fix up the quality of small images.

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Ranierz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    My Mob Spawner
    Posts
    4,907

    Default

    i want so see an example of a thumbnail fitting for the video at my siggy


    IGN: MadMewMew



    Thanks ItsEaglet for the Avatar

    TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) and maybe (Mud Puddle)



    Hi
    Im
    Dave
    Hi
    Im
    Dave
    Hi
    Im
    Dave
    Hi
    Im
    Dave

  13. #13
    Lesser Knight Cxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Outside your house
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranierz View Post
    i want so see an example of a thumbnail fitting for the video at my siggy
    Do you actually need a thumbnail or do you just want to see examples? I don’t feel like making a brand new one just as an example.

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Ranierz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    My Mob Spawner
    Posts
    4,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cxo View Post
    Do you actually need a thumbnail or do you just want to see examples? I don’t feel like making a brand new one just as an example.
    if its good enough sure


    IGN: MadMewMew



    Thanks ItsEaglet for the Avatar

    TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) and maybe (Mud Puddle)



    Hi
    Im
    Dave
    Hi
    Im
    Dave
    Hi
    Im
    Dave
    Hi
    Im
    Dave

  15. #15
    Lesser Knight Cxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Outside your house
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranierz View Post
    if its good enough sure
    Add me on discord, my info is on the first post

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer Musher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,581

    Default

    I would love thumbnails. I Have 1.3k subs and suck at making them (half the videos I have uploaded are "fan" made xD)

    Add me on discord Veppys#1545

    I can't add u rn cause I'm rendering a video which will take like 30mins - 1 hour more xD
    Subscribe and I will give u some wls for free
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

    https://www.youtube.com/c/NurpsGrowtopia

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    I need 2k subs as soon as possible

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer Ranierz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    My Mob Spawner
    Posts
    4,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cxo View Post
    Add me on discord, my info is on the first post
    accept it


    IGN: MadMewMew



    Thanks ItsEaglet for the Avatar

    TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) and maybe (Mud Puddle)



    Hi
    Im
    Dave
    Hi
    Im
    Dave
    Hi
    Im
    Dave
    Hi
    Im
    Dave

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Elyrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Forsaken City
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cxo View Post
    Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 123
Size:  419.2 KB


    If you need me to change anything lmk.
    I request an edit, can u remove “part”? And write Multi-Singleplayer instead? Also I would like a template like without growtopian or #1 so I can edit for next episodes
    (Btw I’m the second guy so that’s why I’m asking
    I don't play this game anymore
    I was LightX
    Discord: Elyrion#8207
    Pet Rock Server (Rocky's Hangout): https://discord.gg/ZSJc2hS
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Elyrions/
    http://steamsignature.com/profile/en...8854601404.png

  19. #19
    Lesser Knight Cxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Outside your house
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LightX View Post
    I request an edit, can u remove “part”? And write Multi-Singleplayer instead? Also I would like a template like without growtopian or #1 so I can edit for next episodes
    (Btw I’m the second guy so that’s why I’m asking
    You want me to replace part with multi-singleplayer, and remove the #1 and Growtopian?

  20. #20
    Lesser Knight Cxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Outside your house
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Finished a thumbnail for Ranirez. It took me an hour to make (quite pathetic), but I am satisfied with the outcome. I can't post it because the forums won't let me post .jpg images, but it looks a lot better than the first thumbnail I made here I can tell ya that. Next time, i'll save my thumbnails to jpeg.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •