Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [MERGED] Plasma Hair + Space Thruster Auto-Ban Glitch

Quote Originally Posted by IWasWeird View Post
    Maybe bcuz u didnt worn any wings

Gr8 to hear that! Hopefully it get fixed soon.
    I worn wings, but it didnt do. Have you ever tried and get autoban?
    Well, btw, this isn't a problem. Even we don't jump or not moving, we get autoban when we just wear them together.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkie View Post
    wow this is scary, email support again, I guess we'll try to get more dev confirmation!
    On an unrelated side note, I got you for secret santa.
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ret-Santa-2018

join growtopia so it doesn't ever die.

They patched it, I asked someone to do it and he didnt get banned
    FREE BFG AT
    RUMMIT

Peasant

Quote Originally Posted by ¿Mystery? View Post
    They patched it, I asked someone to do it and he didnt get banned
    Nope. When I wore those 2 items, I didn't even know I could get banned, and I wore the ban combo for 2 whole days before I finally got auto-banned. Naturally, I came here to check things out and found this thread, but yeah I don't think it's been patched yet... Do not try this at home! (I got banned 3 days ago)

Oh and one more thing... you can't just use a random player as a guinea pig to test if the bug is patched or not, you could have gotten the player banned for no reason. Don't do this again.

Quote Originally Posted by Wipou View Post
    Nope. When I wore those 2 items, I didn't even know I could get banned, and I wore the ban combo for 2 whole days before I finally got auto-banned. Naturally, I came here to check things out and found this thread, but yeah I don't think it's been patched yet... Do not try this at home! (I got banned 3 days ago)

Oh and one more thing... you can't just use a random player as a guinea pig to test if the bug is patched or not, you could have gotten the player banned for no reason. Don't do this again.
    Geeee... only 2 days? Well...
    My story of being banned too for it after testing it:
    Day 1:Wow,it actually worked... in got banned..that cool...I guest I'll email support and get unbanned in 1-2 days
    Day 2: *tries to log on* whoops,I forgot I'm banned *checks email,nothing*
    Day 3: Hm...am I unbanned yet...?*checks emails,still, nothing*
    Day 4: it has been 4 days... in feel like I'm going crazy in this unending loop of no growtopia...why even live*checks emails vigorously*
    Day 5: I dont think I can survive....tell my family I love them(and the guild members in my guild)
    Day 6:
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Day 8:
    Day 9:
    Day 10:
    Day 11:
    Day 12:
    Day 13:
    *Continues for a long time of silence*
    Day 666: pixel worlds
    Let's make posts that count!

He willingly wanted to try to get banned, he wasn’t unaware of the situation, I also told him. Surprisingly idk why he didn’t get banned, maybe he was wearing wings or idk
    FREE BFG AT
    RUMMIT

Peasant

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    Geeee... only 2 days? Well...
    My story of being banned too for it after testing it:
    Day 1:Wow,it actually worked... in got banned..that cool...I guest I'll email support and get unbanned in 1-2 days
    Day 2: *tries to log on* whoops,I forgot I'm banned *checks email,nothing*
    Day 3: Hm...am I unbanned yet...?*checks emails,still, nothing*
    Day 4: it has been 4 days... in feel like I'm going crazy in this unending loop of no growtopia...why even live*checks emails vigorously*
    Day 5: I dont think I can survive....tell my family I love them(and the guild members in my guild)
    Day 6:
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Day 8:
    Day 9:
    Day 10:
    Day 11:
    Day 12:
    Day 13:
    *Continues for a long time of silence*
    Day 666: pixel worlds
    I'm sorry for selling you this hair Mal. I didn't know!

Support is also being very slow to respond for some reason, I remember them being faster. HELP ME!!!!!

I'm sorry for selling you this hair Mal. I didn't know!

Support is also being very slow to respond for some reason, I remember them being faster. HELP ME!!!!!

Nah,its ok,although I'll be honest,a bir and I basically will miss the whole anniversary and other stuff,it was ultimately my choice,plus it was fun to do before being banned XD(a total of about 2-10 minutes). Also,I will be using the hair for spleef anyway,i never knew it gave high jump till i saw the thread and stuff,anyway,seems like you also got hit with a ban XD

Also,as to support being slow,well,I also gave like...4 emails,then I read this:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Misthios View Post
    Hi! I tested this on an alt and can confirm it can trigger an autoban - so I’d advise all players to not wear these items in unison for the time being, as the item mods they provide aren’t supposed to accumulate.

I’ve sent Ubisoft a video of the glitch and provided all of the details on how it occurs, so hopefully a fix will be on the way shortly. I’ll be sure to keep you updated.

In regards to anyone who has been autobanned by the glitch, the bans will be removed once they’re confirmed as autobans, as long you send an email to support (email them at support@growtopiagame.com, or send a ticket here.)
    Basically if u read the last paragraph, I came to the conclusion that you womt be unbanned or even responded to until they fix it. Just so you dont ban yourself again or something, just a guess tho.

The heck....I need to know if this is real,or If I will be unbanned because of just wearing the high jump items... I just got an email saying....

Growtopia Staff replied:
    Hello,

Your account was banned for attempting to hack our game. This might mean that your account was caught doing any of the following:
    * walking on lava or spikes
    * using a spamming app
    * making client-side changes to your account
    * some other use of an app or "hack" to change the way the game works
    * one punch/hit skill "hack"

Your punishment will be automatically removed when it expires. I suggest you NOT continue trying to hack, as your accounts will be permanently banned if we catch you again. If you want to continue to play our game, you'll have to do it according to the rules like everyone else.

Best regards,

- Growtopia Staff

Well,all of those are untrue,it would be cool if they can just check the logs and unban me if thats the case..

Peasant

Angry

What the heck.
    This must be an automatic email sent from the system and not from the staff. I’m sure they know about the issue, and honestly we should really not be punished for their programming mistake. Nekorei posted in this thread herself but it doesn’t seem like fixing this issue is in their priority list. UNBAN US WE ARE INNOCENT!! I really don’t want to end up doing the entire 60 days before a fix comes along...

I hope it all works out in the end, but I’m starting to get impatient and unhappy now.

Peasant

Angry

Well Mal, I was just sent the same message as you, and I am not happy to say the least. I sent them another email and I hope an actual person will see it. Good luck to everyone that got banned because of this, seems like we will have a bumpy ride.

IMPORTANT:

Guys we need MORE INFORMATION regarding this so if you could PLEASE reply ASAP because our QA team is replicating this issue and it would be very helpful if you could add in more details to help them:

1.) What items and mods do you have equipped (apart from the plasma hair and space thruster)
    2.) What EXACTLY were you doing before you got banned? (jumping for 5 minutes, farming, doing a parkour, building, etc.)
    3.) Was there antigravity in the world where you got banned?
    4.) Add in any other information you could think of that could have contributed to the autoban

The heck....I need to know if this is real,or If I will be unbanned because of just wearing the high jump items... I just got an email saying....

Growtopia Staff replied:
    Hello,

Your account was banned for attempting to hack our game. This might mean that your account was caught doing any of the following:
    * using a spamming app

Your punishment will be automatically removed when it expires. I suggest you NOT continue trying to hack, as your accounts will be permanently banned if we catch you again. If you want to continue to play our game, you'll have to do it according to the rules like everyone else.

Best regards,

- Growtopia Staff

Well,all of those are untrue,it would be cool if they can just check the logs and unban me if thats the case..
    ^^^^

I am guessing that when the reports were sent to them they were not aware of this issue.

Kindly send them another report and mention to them how you were banned (caused by the plasma hair + space thruster) auto ban glitch, which was already reported to us. I already informed the Customer Support team about this and should be aware now.

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    ^^^^

I am guessing that when the reports were sent to them they were not aware of this issue.

Kindly send them another report and mention to them how you were banned (caused by the plasma hair + space thruster) auto ban glitch, which was already reported to us. I already informed the Customer Support team about this and should be aware now.
    I did mention that i wore that combo before,ill try again i guess.

Also,as for other clothing i wore besides of the hair and boots was a soda jetpack.

I was swapping bwtween some items before hand like the IOTM tiger to see if it did the same(It did by the way). I also wore cloak of hoveration and monarch butteryfly wings.

Those few varieties of clithing was all i wore,o got banned 7 minutes later though, with ONLY THE HAIR,BOOTS,AND SODA JETPACK.

I was in the world START as got banned, also,i was just jumping a moving around.

(And no,there was no anti gravity in any worlds i visited prior to me try the combo and getting banned.
    I also use a phone(android))

Side note:still banned....almost 14 days so far...
    Last edited by Malware; 01-20-2019 at 01:40 AM.

IMPORTANT:

Guys we need MORE INFORMATION regarding this so if you could PLEASE reply ASAP because our QA team is replicating this issue and it would be very helpful if you could add in more details to help them:

1.) What items and mods do you have equipped (apart from the plasma hair and space thruster)
    2.) What EXACTLY were you doing before you got banned? (jumping for 5 minutes, farming, doing a parkour, building, etc.)
    4.) Add in any other information you could think of that could have contributed to the autoban
    Guys we need more details please. To those who got auto-banned by this kindly help us by answering the questions above.

Growtopia Staff replied:
    Hello,

* using a spamming app

Best regards,

- Growtopia Staff

Sadly, you won't get unbanned. I received that email too, and I emailed them 2 more times. All their answer was 'any more emails regarding this issus will be ignored'.

IMPORTANT:

1. Double jump mod
    2. I got banned 3 times by this glitch, and i know it is not related with what we were doing, but i will tell. First time, I was jumping alot. Second time, I was just standing. Third time, I was standing again.
    3. There was no any jammers.
    4. Just don't try plasma hair and space thruster boost boots together. It will be randomly banned when u keep wearing(I got banned after 10 second). If you wore them together, just take them off right away asap.

Quote Originally Posted by DDUK View Post
    1. Double jump mod
    2. I got banned 3 times by this glitch, and i know it is not related with what we were doing, but i will tell. First time, I was jumping alot. Second time, I was just standing. Third time, I was standing again.
    3. There was no any jammers.
    4. Just don't try plasma hair and space thruster boost boots together. It will be randomly banned when u keep wearing(I got banned after 10 second). If you wore them together, just take them off right away asap.
    What does plasma hair does anyway?

Don't try this again if you're unbanned, you'll be banned again and they wont unban you.

Just let the support team work on this, give as many information you could. I'm sure they'll fix this later
    "I'm Always Weird. Anytime, Anywhere"

Hello, I'm xWeiRD and nice to meet y'all.
    IGN : xweirdgt

Quote Originally Posted by IWasWeird View Post
    What does plasma hair does anyway?

Don't try this again if you're unbanned, you'll be banned again and they wont unban you.

Just let the support team work on this, give as many information you could. I'm sure they'll fix this later
    Plasma Hair does high jump such as jetpack, and space thruster does it too. But their high jump just combine and do higher jump when wore together. And idk about why i got autoban even i didnt jump with wearing it, but yeah actually my fault that tried it again by believing auto-email

So...uh....not to bump this thread pointlessly but i wanna say im still banned....not sure if support is ignoring me....its nearly 15 days(14 so far)..i dont wanna serve the whole 60 days before being unbanned.