Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [MERGED] Plasma Hair + Space Thruster Auto-Ban Glitch

Angry I GOT BANNED AS WELL!

So yesterday, I got auto banned,my IP and account was banned, Okay, so I’ll explain everything, I was wearing PLASMA HAIR, SPACE THRUSTER BOOTS, SODA JETPACK, and ZEPHYR HELM(Iotm). This is how it happened: I bought those items, then I made a world to test it, The world had no locks, or jammers, and no AG Generator, I tested it for about a minute, still no autoban. Later, I saw a BC, saying something about spleef, so I did a /go, exactly when I entered the world, I got banned. INSTANTLY.

It has been about a day, I’ve emailed support, still no reply... Any help?

Edit: I also wore raptor legs, neon nerves, and cardboard box but I don’t think any of it has to do with the ban
    Last edited by pari; 01-20-2019 at 05:39 AM. Reason: Add information

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    IMPORTANT:

Guys we need MORE INFORMATION regarding this so if you could PLEASE reply ASAP because our QA team is replicating this issue and it would be very helpful if you could add in more details to help them:

1.) What items and mods do you have equipped (apart from the plasma hair and space thruster)
    2.) What EXACTLY were you doing before you got banned? (jumping for 5 minutes, farming, doing a parkour, building, etc.)
    3.) Was there antigravity in the world where you got banned?
    4.) Add in any other information you could think of that could have contributed to the autoban
    1.) I was wearing soda jetpack and zephyr helm too.
    2.) before I got banned, I warped to a spleef world! And then got autobanned on white door!
    3.)No anti gravity.
    4.) I think the ban happened because there were two “high jump” mods instead of one, so the system thinks you’re hacking?

Quote Originally Posted by pari View Post
    1.) I was wearing soda jetpack and zephyr helm too.
    2.) before I got banned, I warped to a spleef world! And then got autobanned on white door!
    3.)No anti gravity.
    4.) I think the ban happened because there were two “high jump” mods instead of one, so the system thinks you’re hacking?
    Idk why NekoRei is keep asking what other items was I wearing, but one thing I can sure is 'Wearing only Plasma Hair and Space Thruster together makes autoban".

Quote Originally Posted by DDUK View Post
    Idk why NekoRei is keep asking what other items was I wearing, but one thing I can sure is 'Wearing only Plasma Hair and Space Thruster together makes autoban".
    I was asking because another item or mod could've triggered the autoban. Our QA was trying to replicate but by simply equipping the items and jumping does not trigger it. So something else may have been causing the glitch to occur and that is why we wanted to get more details INCLUDING the additional mods/items you equipped.

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    I was asking because another item or mod could've triggered the autoban. Our QA was trying to replicate but by simply equipping the items and jumping does not trigger it. So something else may have been causing the glitch to occur and that is why we wanted to get more details INCLUDING the additional mods/items you equipped.
    oh... sorry for saying it easily, now i see that fixing glitch isnt easy even it is only one
    i hope the glitch be fixed fast and my account unban asap...

Now that I'm think of it,slow fall may trigger the glitch,(as i already said,i had soda jetpack while gliding down and got banned)
    Let's make posts that count!

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    Now that I'm think of it,slow fall may trigger the glitch,(as i already said,i had soda jetpack while gliding down and got banned)
    But the ban happened while i was walking, not even gliding. Just the clothes have serious problem

i think just wearing those two will trigger the auto ban system, even if you dont move or jumping, you will be banned.. i wont do this but this is still a serious problem, something needs to be changed, as for the banned players, please collaborate with the administrator so they can fix this quickly
    "I'm Always Weird. Anytime, Anywhere"

Hello, I'm xWeiRD and nice to meet y'all.
    IGN : xweirdgt