View Poll Results: Do you want a Creative Mode in GT??

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes of course, bra

    27 55.10%
  • Nope, forget it

    22 44.90%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 67

Thread: Creative Mode in GT

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Msterio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    In bed
    Posts
    740

    Exclamation Creative Mode in GT

    I know this was asked quite a lot of times but I changed it a bit..




    I can't think of any negative effects of this but some of you are clever as hell, that they always find something.

    EDITReason: Another positive argument)
    Last edited by Msterio; 01-09-2019 at 08:26 AM.
    IGN: UsualGT
    Level: 71

    We fail to say the right words, because we choose to say the wrong words! We choose to say the wrong words, because we fail to think of the right words!


    ^^playin GT


    Sell Fuel Packs 19/1 at SOXGOS

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Inaccessable
    Posts
    368

    Default

    Growtopia Creative Version

    Seems a little bad but nice

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Msterio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    In bed
    Posts
    740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HyperPepz1 View Post
    Growtopia Creative Version

    Seems a little bad but nice
    GCV
    IGN: UsualGT
    Level: 71

    We fail to say the right words, because we choose to say the wrong words! We choose to say the wrong words, because we fail to think of the right words!


    ^^playin GT


    Sell Fuel Packs 19/1 at SOXGOS

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Msterio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    In bed
    Posts
    740

    Default

    Bump .
    IGN: UsualGT
    Level: 71

    We fail to say the right words, because we choose to say the wrong words! We choose to say the wrong words, because we fail to think of the right words!


    ^^playin GT


    Sell Fuel Packs 19/1 at SOXGOS

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Msterio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    In bed
    Posts
    740

    Default

    Bump .
    IGN: UsualGT
    Level: 71

    We fail to say the right words, because we choose to say the wrong words! We choose to say the wrong words, because we fail to think of the right words!


    ^^playin GT


    Sell Fuel Packs 19/1 at SOXGOS

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard iRenzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    185

    Thumbs up

    I’d say this would be a smart idea because this would remove the need for third-party aps like Growtopia Tools or the use of private servers for some people. As someone who struggles on using Growtopia Tools, this could be a nice way to show the creativity of our growtopians and express themselves a little bit.
    The only downsides i can think is that the playerbase on the main server will drop as creative access would be much more fulfilling for many players who’s goals are only as to see their players in their dream sets.

    And if this creative mode ever happens, i wouldnt go back to the regular mode only because i just hang out in growtopia no matter how poor i am

    I can also see these as scams as for some growtopian youtubers, they fabricate their giveaways by editing / using someone else’s wls and make it look like theirs for a giveaway.

    In my opinion, this shouldnt exist because that would defeat the main purpose of growtopia haha..


    Suggestions:
    Maybe retexture the dropped item’s outlines / add a mark to the player’s face e.g wrinkles / birthmark added so that they would distinguish creative screenshots

    Anyways, I’d give this a +1 but there should be some conditions for a player to go into the creative server/mode, probably through applying for the mode or paying a premium to get into the mode.

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Msterio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    In bed
    Posts
    740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iRenzo View Post
    I’d say this would be a smart idea because this would remove the need for third-party aps like Growtopia Tools or the use of private servers for some people. As someone who struggles on using Growtopia Tools, this could be a nice way to show the creativity of our growtopians and express themselves a little bit.
    The only downsides i can think is that the playerbase on the main server will drop as creative access would be much more fulfilling for many players who’s goals are only as to see their players in their dream sets.

    And if this creative mode ever happens, i wouldnt go back to the regular mode only because i just hang out in growtopia no matter how poor i am

    I can also see these as scams as for some growtopian youtubers, they fabricate their giveaways by editing / using someone else’s wls and make it look like theirs for a giveaway.

    In my opinion, this shouldnt exist because that would defeat the main purpose of growtopia haha..


    Suggestions:
    Maybe retexture the dropped item’s outlines / add a mark to the player’s face e.g wrinkles / birthmark added so that they would distinguish creative screenshots

    Anyways, I’d give this a +1 but there should be some conditions for a player to go into the creative server/mode, probably through applying for the mode or paying a premium to get into the mode.
    In créative mode, you are alone.. It's not a multi-player, and there is anyways no trading


    Yeah, maybe with a premium.. But idk
    IGN: UsualGT
    Level: 71

    We fail to say the right words, because we choose to say the wrong words! We choose to say the wrong words, because we fail to think of the right words!


    ^^playin GT


    Sell Fuel Packs 19/1 at SOXGOS

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer BuffaloBom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    humama hihih
    Posts
    1,282

    discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
    my discord server
    add me on roblox
    scraggy is my waifu
    http://hamumu.com/images/menu/yerflogo.png
    humama hihih


  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Ziasne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Lucifenia
    Posts
    3,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBom View Post
    It's so hard
    I'm having trouble using Cernodile world planner..

    And your suggestions doesn't have any cons... (Can't think any) but there is one,which Creating new private server/game mode (I suppose?) Would be a little bit hard

    But take that away, it's doesn't have any cons only have Pro's
    So +1
    IGN : Verkolyn | Ziasne
    Level : 75 [Not for Ziasne]
    I fight,Yet I fight,and even though i know there's no Reward ~ Nostalgia Tactics,Nostalgia For Nothingness.

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard JernX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    under ur bed
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Msterio View Post
    In créative mode, you are alone.. It's not a multi-player, and there is anyways no trading


    Yeah, maybe with a premium.. But idk
    Yep. That would be kinda boring
    IGN:JernX
    Lvl:64

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Msterio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    In bed
    Posts
    740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JernX View Post
    Yep. That would be kinda boring
    But you still have all items..
    Hmm and maybe there could be a friends only as well so that only your friends can join you?
    You are right though, alone would be quite boring..
    IGN: UsualGT
    Level: 71

    We fail to say the right words, because we choose to say the wrong words! We choose to say the wrong words, because we fail to think of the right words!


    ^^playin GT


    Sell Fuel Packs 19/1 at SOXGOS

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Judavid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    Posts
    956

    Default

    I'd probably subscribe to a monthly pay of about £1-£2 per month for this feature if I'm honest.
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

    Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Msterio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    In bed
    Posts
    740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Judavid View Post
    I'd probably subscribe to a monthly pay of about £1-£2 per month for this feature if I'm honest.
    Or 10 at once for perma?
    IGN: UsualGT
    Level: 71

    We fail to say the right words, because we choose to say the wrong words! We choose to say the wrong words, because we fail to think of the right words!


    ^^playin GT


    Sell Fuel Packs 19/1 at SOXGOS

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Judavid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    Posts
    956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Msterio View Post
    Or 10 at once for perma?
    I'd 100% pay £10 for permanent like right this second!
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

    Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Msterio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    In bed
    Posts
    740

    Default

    Imagine having all items
    IGN: UsualGT
    Level: 71

    We fail to say the right words, because we choose to say the wrong words! We choose to say the wrong words, because we fail to think of the right words!


    ^^playin GT


    Sell Fuel Packs 19/1 at SOXGOS

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer Msterio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    In bed
    Posts
    740

    Default

    Don't let me bump this the whole time
    IGN: UsualGT
    Level: 71

    We fail to say the right words, because we choose to say the wrong words! We choose to say the wrong words, because we fail to think of the right words!


    ^^playin GT


    Sell Fuel Packs 19/1 at SOXGOS

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer Msterio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    In bed
    Posts
    740

    Default

    IGN: UsualGT
    Level: 71

    We fail to say the right words, because we choose to say the wrong words! We choose to say the wrong words, because we fail to think of the right words!


    ^^playin GT


    Sell Fuel Packs 19/1 at SOXGOS

  18. #18
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    262

    Default

    It wouldn't be very good because playerbase on the main server will drop.
    However, it should reduce the need for private servers, as people have written here.

    I have an off topic question though - will private servers be legal when Growtopia's servers die for good?

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Msterio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    In bed
    Posts
    740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pannenkoek2012 View Post
    It wouldn't be very good because playerbase on the main server will drop.
    However, it should reduce the need for private servers, as people have written here.

    I have an off topic question though - will private servers be legal when Growtopia's servers die for good?
    That's Ubisoft problem.
    IGN: UsualGT
    Level: 71

    We fail to say the right words, because we choose to say the wrong words! We choose to say the wrong words, because we fail to think of the right words!


    ^^playin GT


    Sell Fuel Packs 19/1 at SOXGOS

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer Msterio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    In bed
    Posts
    740

    Default

    Bump .
    IGN: UsualGT
    Level: 71

    We fail to say the right words, because we choose to say the wrong words! We choose to say the wrong words, because we fail to think of the right words!


    ^^playin GT


    Sell Fuel Packs 19/1 at SOXGOS

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •