View Poll Results: Do you want a Creative Mode in GT??

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes of course, bra

27 55.10%
  • Nope, forget it

22 44.90%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Creative Mode in GT

IGN: UsualGT
    Level: 71

We fail to say the right words, because we choose to say the wrong words! We choose to say the wrong words, because we fail to think of the right words!

^^playin GT

Sell Fuel Packs 19/1 at SOXGOS

Quote Originally Posted by pannenkoek2012 View Post
    It wouldn't be very good because playerbase on the main server will drop.
    However, it should reduce the need for private servers, as people have written here.

I have an off topic question though - will private servers be legal when Growtopia's servers die for good?
    Are they not now?
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

Bump

We fail to say the right words, because we choose to say the wrong words! We choose to say the wrong words, because we fail to think of the right words!

^^playin GT

^^playin GT

^^playin GT

Nope, Growtopia is a MMO(Massively Multiplayer Online Game) which means it will defeats the purpose of playing this game.
    Instead of creative mode, why don't create an item that designs your world and your character?
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Alliances
    *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

Quote Originally Posted by Locked View Post
    Nope, Growtopia is a MMO(Massively Multiplayer Online Game) which means it will defeats the purpose of playing this game.
    Instead of creative mode, why don't create an item that designs your world and your character?
    It's not changing the game itself since it's just an additional game mode.

^^playin GT

Quote Originally Posted by Judavid View Post
    Are they not now?
    No .

^^playin GT

Quote Originally Posted by Msterio View Post
    I know this was asked quite a lot of times but I changed it a bit..

I can't think of any negative effects of this but some of you are clever as hell, that they always find something.
    I would personally ditch the online aspect altogether, not only because it is (in my opinion!!) unnecessary, but because it would be way, way cheaper.

That said, I think this could work as an application similar to growtopia tools, but much better because it would have the legitimate Growtopia client engine behind it. It might also allow worlds to be downloaded to the device in a sort of file format, and then be shared with a friend.

Of course, Ubisoft would have no motivation for implementation if it weren't behind a paywall. I'd say $2.99–$4.99.

It's not changing the game itself since it's just an additional game mode.
    And what is the purpose for this additional game mode?
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia

Alliances

To be able to try new sets, new blocks and new designs. But not like in the app GT tools, rather like as if you were actually playing like that...

- - - Updated - - -

Just edited!!

^^playin GT

Building insane worlds with whatever you like. Trying out cool items that you can't even afford in-game...
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius
    "Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting scars to prove we show for it." - Unknown

To be able to try new sets, new blocks and new designs. But not like in the app GT tools, rather like as if you were actually playing like that...

- - - Updated - - -

Just edited!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    Building insane worlds with whatever you like. Trying out cool items that you can't even afford in-game...
    Well, it might be worth considering, but...
    This game has moral values for us to learn from, for an instance, you need to be hardworking in order to achieve something that you desire, and of course other moral value we can apply in daily lives.
    So why not just let the other people play this game and let them understand these moral values? In this world people start to forget moral values and just focus on their desires and don't care about people around them such as parents, friends, teachers.

My point is to let them learn the moral values through the experience while playing this game, isn't it good?

Edit: And an addition specially for Msterio, based on your quote,
    "We fail to say the right words, because we choose to say the wrong words! We choose to say the wrong words, because we fail to think of the right words!"
    Why do we fail to think of the right words? because we all are thirsty to fulfill our desires!
    In this world to fulfill our desire, we tried every way to get wls, we gone to Google for guides, we gone to Youtube for advice from experienced players.
    When we are not satisfied that these guides aren't good enough, we will start to think negative ways that doesn't apply on the moral values(Drop games, Scams, Phishing.etc)
    This is the source of our mistakes!

Well, I do not mean to scold you or something, it is just what I thought of when I see your quote. So just chill down if you finished reading this thing. Thanks a lot!

Alliances

Banned

And everyone quickly loses interest in gt

Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    And everyone quickly loses interest in gt
    Takes me 3 hours to find a suitable reply...

Don't worry, GT wont die, unless Ubisoft did't find a good solution for the hackers and spammers.

Alliances

Bro it's a "quote".
    Maybe You are Perfect and never say the something wrong but I, a mistake full human, do mistakes and sometimes don't do the right thing like Millions of other people.. No-one is perfect and no-one can always Say the right thing.

^^playin GT

Bro it's a "quote".
    Maybe You are Perfect and never say the something wrong but I, a mistake full human, do mistakes and sometimes don't do the right thing like Millions of other people.. No-one is perfect and no-one can always Say the right thing.
    I agree too, everyone here is human, isn't it?
    I am not perfect either, I make mistakes, as I said, these are my thoughts. “人非圣贤,孰能无过?”As the chinese proverbs says,"No man has no mistakes."(It is just a translation of mine.)

Well, I guess I'll stop here.

Alliances

^^playin GT

Bump

^^playin GT

Bump

^^playin GT