Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 95

Thread: A girl suddenly started to ignore me

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,659

    Default A girl suddenly started to ignore me

    Ok so a girl who is very important to me, started to ignore me since 25 days ago. We knew each other since 14, and we talked everyday in school and even at home. We would play games together, talk about any topics that we can think of, study together, talk about our future (university/jobs in the future). We're not bf/gf but tbh I like her. And I can feel she has a special feelings towards me (she will get jealous everytime i talk about any girl k). And she will get mad if i don't reply her message in half an hour or so. She will miss me if im not replying her messages. One day, she started to ignore every message that i've sent to her and even in school. It hurts me a lot and I don't even know what caused this to happen. Now im emotionally numb and had lost motivation in nearly everything. What can I do now send help pls

    to those who are toxic pls dont make any reply here. Im srsly looking for help
    IGN: ColdB
    Thanks to Jinuru for the avatar!

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer ChickyBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    2,941

    Default

    I don't know if this help because I've never experienced this before.. try to play jokes with her?
    GrowID: ChickyBro
    Xbox Live/Ubisoft: RealChickyBro

    Instagram: @realchickybro

    Bring Star vs. the Forces of Evil back
    http://chng.it/CZkfpBw7MP

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    2,505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickyBros View Post
    I don't know if this help because I've never experienced this before.. try to play jokes with her?
    How if she doesn't even reply
    Little Information About Me
    IGN: R4Z
    Level: 70
    v Services I Provide v


    I'm Banned!


  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    3,050

    Default

    Try to call her via phone instead of texting, that's the best advice I can offer
    I'm back!
    IGN: Deftera

    A fan of Touhou and Hatsune Miku, I also like anime.
    Latest Youtube Video:


    -Touhou Music Megathread-

    Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    i now speak fluent japanese

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Kfbun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    My Mob Spawner
    Posts
    5,015

    Default

    HIT OR MISS


    I GUESS THEY NEVER MISS HUH

    hmmm just tell how u feel? have you tried talking to her about whats going on

    dont try using your cellphone because it can be easily ignored
    try talking to her face to face


    Changed My Forum Username to Kfbun
    IGN: MadMewMew



    SUB TO KFBUN

    Thanks ItsEaglet for the Avatar

    TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) and maybe (Mud Puddle)


  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Chem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Unstable
    Posts
    4,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickyBros View Post
    I don't know if this help because I've never experienced this before.. try to play jokes with her?
    Nope, jokes are the worst, it'll put her off even more.
    ~Chemmie
    Discord: Chem #7714

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    2,505

    Default

    One thing is to get her to talk to u first. So u can ask for reason/tell her your feeling after
    Little Information About Me
    IGN: R4Z
    Level: 70
    v Services I Provide v


    I'm Banned!


  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer ChickyBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    2,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chem View Post
    Nope, jokes are the worst, it'll put her off even more.
    Try to call her instead? But call her when her parents are at home, so I guess she would accept the call.
    GrowID: ChickyBro
    Xbox Live/Ubisoft: RealChickyBro

    Instagram: @realchickybro

    Bring Star vs. the Forces of Evil back
    http://chng.it/CZkfpBw7MP

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Areodax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Secret Sealing Fan Club
    Posts
    9,314

    Default

    Don't know why you'd ask us for advice, but try to have a personal 1-1 talk with her. Or try to remember what you have done wrong in the first place.

    Usually, there is a reason for her to ignore you.
    Whoa! I'm back, physically but not in spirit.
    IGN: Areodax - Discord: Areodax#4384
    Main World: THEMOONCAKEFARMS

    My Stand can store heat in a single point.

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,767

    Default

    ask her best friends why,I tend to start ignoring ppl who some what hurt me and they never knew why because I won't bother telling them,but an actual sincere apology in person or pm works for me,so try it-
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer DavidDoesPBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    not in GULAG anymore
    Posts
    4,472

    Default

    Have you talked about any other girl a bit too much, before she started to ignore you?
    Started from the bottom, now I dug even deeper!

    My latest video: A surreal GT video


    The perfect game dosen't exi...
    https://i.imgur.com/zIZ2Suw.png

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Blue.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    On top of the roof, somewhere that the economy is slow enough to have roofed houses
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Like KnightXS said, ask her best friend. She/He might investigate it for you. And never EVER ask her straight. I made that mistake 1 and a half month ago and she's still blocking me.

    Wish you luck. I'm feeling the same way as you.
    Officially quit 1/8/19
    Lurking forums aimlessly

    Addicting to hypixel skyblock - if you want to find me that'll be the best bet.
    Or discord. It works, too.

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Cahtster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Natsuki's baking station
    Posts
    2,589

    Default

    Through my experience of this, you should be aware on what is going on with her life.

    Every person has their reason why it happened in all of a sudden. If she does not communicate with you through messages, keep trying until she finally say why. It could be hard especially if it is something really hard to tell. If that is the case, you shouldnt get mad or something and try to help with her problem as much as you can if she is experiencing that. Hope nothing bad happens dude.

    Also, you should keep yourself together and fight back with your emotions. No matter how bad it is, just keep holding on and hope that everything will be okay in the end.

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer BillCraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    "location" is not where I live
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    Maybe her parents don't want her to using mobile phone?
    Maybe she want to prank you?
    Maybe she want to know you really like her or not?

    Btw, this should be in Tavern
    The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Blue.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    On top of the roof, somewhere that the economy is slow enough to have roofed houses
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    Through my experience of this, you should be aware on what is going on with her life.

    Every person has their reason why it happened in all of a sudden. If she does not communicate with you through messages, keep trying until she finally say why. It could be hard especially if it is something really hard to tell. If that is the case, you shouldnt get mad or something and try to help with her problem as much as you can if she is experiencing that. Hope nothing bad happens dude.

    Also, you should keep yourself together and fight back with your emotions. No matter how bad it is, just keep holding on and hope that everything will be okay in the end.
    Don't you think she will be annoyed by that? It will also make him looks bad, real bad, and make him pathetic too...
    Officially quit 1/8/19
    Lurking forums aimlessly

    Addicting to hypixel skyblock - if you want to find me that'll be the best bet.
    Or discord. It works, too.

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Δευτέρα View Post
    Try to call her via phone instead of texting, that's the best advice I can offer
    She rejected my call.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranierz View Post
    HIT OR MISS


    I GUESS THEY NEVER MISS HUH

    hmmm just tell how u feel? have you tried talking to her about whats going on

    dont try using your cellphone because it can be easily ignored
    try talking to her face to face
    I tried telling her how i feel but she doesn't even care to read and reply. It's the same if i talk to her in school.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chem View Post
    Nope, jokes are the worst, it'll put her off even more.
    You're right
    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    One thing is to get her to talk to u first. So u can ask for reason/tell her your feeling after
    I can't. I just hope she's not annoyed by my messages now. There's a ton of em in her inbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Areodax View Post
    Don't know why you'd ask us for advice, but try to have a personal 1-1 talk with her. Or try to remember what you have done wrong in the first place.

    Usually, there is a reason for her to ignore you.
    I looked back our chat history daily to figure what's wrong but unfortunately i can't. The last msg was wishing her goodnight. I will also get ignored in school. I tried today
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightXS View Post
    ask her best friends why,I tend to start ignoring ppl who some what hurt me and they never knew why because I won't bother telling them,but an actual sincere apology in person or pm works for me,so try it-
    Their best friends told me she's busy/lost interest in me/annoyed by me. I apologized to her before but she don't even read the message. I tried to say sorry to her in school but instead of listening she just walked away. I'm really sure I didn't do anything to hurt her.
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
    Have you talked about any other girl a bit too much, before she started to ignore you?
    No i didn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue. View Post
    Like KnightXS said, ask her best friend. She/He might investigate it for you. And never EVER ask her straight. I made that mistake 1 and a half month ago and she's still blocking me.

    Wish you luck. I'm feeling the same way as you.
    They are still trying to help me. However, she doesn't really share much about her with her friends. So i can only hope she's just busy or maybe somehow annoyed by me. Just pls don't lose interest in me
    IGN: ColdB
    Thanks to Jinuru for the avatar!

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer Musher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,606

    Default

    i like how half of the people here have no experience with girls hahhahaha
    Subscribe and I will give u some wls for free
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

    https://www.youtube.com/c/NurpsGrowtopia

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    I need 2k subs as soon as possible

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Musher View Post
    i like how half of the people here have no experience with girls hahhahaha
    Fairly sure u r one of them
    But anyway, you should talk to her IRL and ask her what's wrong. Don't bother messaging.

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,659

    Default

    Back then even when she's busy she will still reply me and maybe play some games with me to release stress
    IGN: ColdB
    Thanks to Jinuru for the avatar!

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer Musher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdB View Post
    Back then even when she's bus she will still reply me and maybe play some games with me to release stress
    nah she probs has a boifriend now and doesnt wanna hurt u so she is ignoring u

    orrrrrr she could be moving soon and doesnt wanna hurt u


    orrrrr she doesnt like u anymore
    Subscribe and I will give u some wls for free
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

    https://www.youtube.com/c/NurpsGrowtopia

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    I need 2k subs as soon as possible

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •