Thread: Discussion time!

Default Discussion time!

I am getting a dl soon so what should I do with it? Farm? Or do smthing else you all decide, I dont want to think when I receive a dl

My IGN: Necrozm
    Lvl: 46
    Currently banned (Auto banned)
    Main world: NECROZM

Buy science stat and collect it daily if u r active
    IGN:JernX
    Lvl:64

Hmm you should continue investing them for your dream item or for future use

Congratz for ur first DL cuz I never got a DL by myself, I asked my brother for one lolz
    I'm weird and everyone is weird

IGN : xWeird | Discord : xWeird#3325

SECRET SANTA 2019!

Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Ok Boomer, thanks for asking!

Wrong place to post this but uh

Guess science farm is a long run profit that consumes little time but if you prefer hardcore breaking like a maniac, farmables are for you.
    //include <iostream>
    usingnamespace std;

Int main([])
    /*{
    Int, x; y
    cout >> "Aaa aa a a a a a/n;
    cin >> "x"
    Cout << "cin", cin:
    Return 0
    }
    }
    */
    Huge THANKS for astigmat for correcting the spelling of code! ^-^

I suggest chandelier, or laser grids.

I got my first dl in total (inc farmables) like yesterday or yest yesterday. I suggest spending all on Gd farmables. Pepper is terrible unless you can farm 3hours everyday nonstop. Yea no I had enough farming. Chand and laser grids are gd cause you can farm less get more. Prob is that you hv less to farm since they so expensive.

Rather farm 30mins than 3h tho.

No massing. The profit of massing is by percentage. The more you invest the more you get. And frankly 1dl isn't much. Prob take you abt 2days to do a massing project, and get like 10wls profit. On the other hand you can just farm for 2days and get the same amt with less effort. Maybe you can even get more. Massing is for 5dls and above who can't farm that much chand or lgrid.

And stations are a terrible idea unless you only have 5mins to play growtopia everyday. Stations pay themselves in 50days(Optimistically, with ideal conditions)
    If you invest 1dl into stations, you'll get 2wls everyday...
    2wls...
    I can get it by 15min farming.

Normally people invest their spare wls like 5dl when they hv 10 in total, into stations so they can get 10wls a day.

You don't hv spare wls, this is an advice you should follow when you hv 7x the amt of wls you hv right now.

So yea. I know it sounds bad, but keep farming, and switch to more expensive farmables.
    XD
    https://youtu.be/fzQ6gRAEoy0
    Shelter. The best animated video i've ever watched.
    o(*^▽^*)o

Quote Originally Posted by LilBluey View Post
    I suggest chandelier, or laser grids.

I got my first dl in total (inc farmables) like yesterday or yest yesterday. I suggest spending all on Gd farmables. Pepper is terrible unless you can farm 3hours everyday nonstop. Yea no I had enough farming. Chand and laser grids are gd cause you can farm less get more. Prob is that you hv less to farm since they so expensive.

Rather farm 30mins than 3h tho.

No massing. The profit of massing is by percentage. The more you invest the more you get. And frankly 1dl isn't much. Prob take you abt 2days to do a massing project, and get like 10wls profit. On the other hand you can just farm for 2days and get the same amt with less effort. Maybe you can even get more. Massing is for 5dls and above who can't farm that much chand or lgrid.

And stations are a terrible idea unless you only have 5mins to play growtopia everyday. Stations pay themselves in 50days(Optimistically, with ideal conditions)
    If you invest 1dl into stations, you'll get 2wls everyday...
    2wls...
    I can get it by 15min farming.

Normally people invest their spare wls like 5dl when they hv 10 in total, into stations so they can get 10wls a day.

You don't hv spare wls, this is an advice you should follow when you hv 7x the amt of wls you hv right now.

So yea. I know it sounds bad, but keep farming, and switch to more expensive farmables.
    XD
    Go with him. Both Laser grids and Chands are awesome farmables (I prefer Laser Grids)
    Nice to meet you!

”Words are powerful.”

Thank you DavidDoesPBG for my avatar!

Whatever you do, don’t buy science stations. Massing is okay.
    IGN: Dwantano
    Discord: onigirii #8699