Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: HOW TO STOP PEOPLE FROM QUITING

  1. #1
    Knight CentralBankGt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    72

    Lightbulb HOW TO STOP PEOPLE FROM QUITING

    So if you don't already know zstep has quited,so this are some reason why and how to solve them

    How to make people not quit
    1.he said the community is getting toxic and they are bullying him so they should be more mods or mini mods like I said on a previous thrend to help stop bullying and scams

    2. Iotms should be removed,iotm should be removed it was good when you know they will be new items on events that's why people prepare for the events but now there are iotms that your not sure to buy cus it may drop to 60wls or rise to 20dls

    3. Some type of token system like mini tokens I said this in a previous thrend

    4. Better interaction with players and surveys that Growtopia players can take to improve the game

    If you agree with me comment Bellow
    Join my 5dls Giveaway
    To join follow these steps:

    1. Subscribe
    2. Click the notification button
    3. Comment your world name and growid
    Https://YouTube.com/centralbankgt

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Garade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    3,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CentralBankGt View Post
    So if you don't already know zstep has quited,so this are some reason why and how to solve them

    How to make people not quit
    1.he said the community is getting toxic and they are bullying him so they should be more mods or mini mods like I said on a previous thrend to help stop bullying and scams

    2. Iotms should be removed,iotm should be removed it was good when you know they will be new items on events that's why people prepare for the events but now there are iotms that your not sure to buy cus it may drop to 60wls or rise to 20dls

    3. Some type of token system like mini tokens I said this in a previous thrend

    4. Better interaction with players and surveys that Growtopia players can take to improve the game

    If you agree with me comment Bellow
    Who is zstep lol.
    Anyway
    1. 99% of mmos are toxic bullying and scams ok.
    2. *** <- (dk what i said there xd) we decide the economy and ur blaming it on devs? if u dont want to keep it, dont buy it simple.
    3. G R O W T O K E N S
    4. surverys? check better interactions? check (in the forums at least)

    Best thing you'll ever see


    Rare live footage of a Forumer posting



    No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
    Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer DreadVoidGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    In a galaxy, far far away
    Posts
    1,999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CentralBankGt View Post
    So if you don't already know zstep has quited,so this are some reason why and how to solve them

    How to make people not quit
    1.he said the community is getting toxic and they are bullying him so they should be more mods or mini mods like I said on a previous thrend to help stop bullying and scams

    2. Iotms should be removed,iotm should be removed it was good when you know they will be new items on events that's why people prepare for the events but now there are iotms that your not sure to buy cus it may drop to 60wls or rise to 20dls

    3. Some type of token system like mini tokens I said this in a previous thrend

    4. Better interaction with players and surveys that Growtopia players can take to improve the game

    If you agree with me comment Bellow
    I think i heard the name Zstep before...hmm
    Ok back to topic:
    1.As someone mentioned,99% of MMO games are toxic.
    2.Thats what we call "Economy"
    3.Brb,gotta read your last thread.
    4.We already have the Forums,and didnt UbiTeam already did that a couple of time ago?

    Edit:I disagree with your 3rd suggestion,thats basically reintroducing the old token system,and you can trade em (those mini fragment whatever).So,no.
    “If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess…then you have nothing.”


  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer DavidDoesPBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    not in GULAG anymore
    Posts
    3,689

    Default

    We could compensate the ones that quit,
    by getting new people to come, by showing how cool GT is using ORIGINAL, Non-clickbait YT content...
    Started from the bottom, now I dug even deeper!

    My latest video: A surreal GT video


    The perfect game dosen't exi...

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard GRENADIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
    We could compensate the ones that quit,
    by getting new people to come, by showing how cool GT is using ORIGINAL YT content...
    ^^ make sure it's ORIGINAL. Make sure you avoid that youtuber with a Rainbow Afro.
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    So, we checked your logs. Your map was destroyed and you got a Rune Stone as a reward.
    Just my Luck.


  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer DavidDoesPBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    not in GULAG anymore
    Posts
    3,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GRENADIER View Post
    ^^ make sure it's ORIGINAL. Make sure you avoid that youtuber with a Rainbow Afro.
    Why TF are people hating BenBarrage so much?

    MrSongo is the #1 Clickbait-wise...

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •