Thread: HOW TO STOP PEOPLE FROM QUITING

Lightbulb HOW TO STOP PEOPLE FROM QUITING

So if you don't already know zstep has quited,so this are some reason why and how to solve them

How to make people not quit
    1.he said the community is getting toxic and they are bullying him so they should be more mods or mini mods like I said on a previous thrend to help stop bullying and scams

2. Iotms should be removed,iotm should be removed it was good when you know they will be new items on events that's why people prepare for the events but now there are iotms that your not sure to buy cus it may drop to 60wls or rise to 20dls

3. Some type of token system like mini tokens I said this in a previous thrend

4. Better interaction with players and surveys that Growtopia players can take to improve the game

If you agree with me comment Bellow
    Join my 5dls Giveaway
    To join follow these steps:

1. Subscribe
    2. Click the notification button
    3. Comment your world name and growid
    Https://YouTube.com/centralbankgt

Quote Originally Posted by CentralBankGt View Post
    So if you don't already know zstep has quited,so this are some reason why and how to solve them

1.he said the community is getting toxic and they are bullying him so they should be more mods or mini mods like I said on a previous thrend to help stop bullying and scams

2. Iotms should be removed,iotm should be removed it was good when you know they will be new items on events that's why people prepare for the events but now there are iotms that your not sure to buy cus it may drop to 60wls or rise to 20dls

4. Better interaction with players and surveys that Growtopia players can take to improve the game

Who is zstep lol.
    Anyway
    1. 99% of mmos are toxic bullying and scams ok.
    2. *** <- (dk what i said there xd) we decide the economy and ur blaming it on devs? if u dont want to keep it, dont buy it simple.
    3. G R O W T O K E N S
    4. surverys? check better interactions? check (in the forums at least)

Best thing you'll ever see

Rare live footage of a Forumer posting

No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
    Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CentralBankGt View Post

I think i heard the name Zstep before...hmm
    Ok back to topic:
    1.As someone mentioned,99% of MMO games are toxic.
    2.Thats what we call "Economy"
    3.Brb,gotta read your last thread.
    4.We already have the Forums,and didnt UbiTeam already did that a couple of time ago?

Edit:I disagree with your 3rd suggestion,thats basically reintroducing the old token system,and you can trade em (those mini fragment whatever).So,no.
    “If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess…then you have nothing.”

We could compensate the ones that quit,
    by getting new people to come, by showing how cool GT is using ORIGINAL, Non-clickbait YT content...
    Started from the bottom, now I dug even deeper!

My latest video: A surreal GT video

The perfect game dosen't exi...

Quote Originally Posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
    We could compensate the ones that quit,
    by getting new people to come, by showing how cool GT is using ORIGINAL YT content...
    ^^ make sure it's ORIGINAL. Make sure you avoid that youtuber with a Rainbow Afro.
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    So, we checked your logs. Your map was destroyed and you got a Rune Stone as a reward.
    Just my Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by GRENADIER View Post
    ^^ make sure it's ORIGINAL. Make sure you avoid that youtuber with a Rainbow Afro.
    Why TF are people hating BenBarrage so much?

MrSongo is the #1 Clickbait-wise...