Thread: How do rich people earn dls without farming in such a big amount.

Default How do rich people earn dls without farming in such a big amount.

Poor growtopians get poorer and the rich ones get richer. Of course unless you get lucky. How do these rich people earn dls. Like that other guy who says he earns 2dls a day and wants to earn more. Well my net worth is about 25dls. And I don't do profit at the moment but when I get back to it. I wanna know how do these people do it.
    I despise hyprocrites

IGN: Killer8dk
    Main world: Killer8dk

My dream items

Lesser Knight

faming big mass owning trade worlds lol

Quote Originally Posted by CsnHacker View Post
    Poor growtopians get poorer and the rich ones get richer. Of course unless you get lucky. How do these rich people earn dls. Like that other guy who says he earns 2dls a day and wants to earn more. Well my net worth is about 25dls. And I don't do profit at the moment but when I get back to it. I wanna know how do these people do it.
    To get to that amount, they could have farmed since 2013. And they get more wls by simply owning BUY+ worlds, and some even manipulate some prices to get even more wls

They have
    1. Alot of bfgs. You are actually getting real close to buying 2 magplants. Have like 4 pepper bfgs and you probably can earn 1-2dls a day or something like that.
    2. Amazing buy+ worlds. For example, you can buy BuyVenus and put like 5 vends in there selling venus at 70/wl and seed 15/wl. You can buy from other people 100/wl and seed 20/wl. You will make a ton of profit, especially if you have a venus bfg and can sell ur own venus there.
    3. Massing. That's how people with 15dls get to 20dls within a short time.

I really suggest getting a venus bfg. Why not a pepper one?
    In 13 days, from 1jan to 13 jan, the price of pepper dropped from like seed 50/wl to 55/wl.(What most buyers ask for)
    Frightening.

Sooo
    Not to flex but
    I have 1.5dls.
    Ok nvrm this is weird but ok.

Soooo
    Mass until you get 32dls. 30dls on 2magplants, 2dls on venus.
    Venus is in high demand btw.
    Watch out! Price manipulation can make magplants 24dls one day and 36dls a week later.
    Original price was 30dls so try to buy less than that.

Make ur bfg free and help out newbs.
    You will earn as much as ur seed profit increases.
    So if you have 4000 seeds one day and 5000 seeds the next, you would have earned 50wls/day.
    5000seeds one day and 6250 seeds the next.
    6250 seeds one day....
    Use those wls to buy more venus.
    If you have 40000 seeds one day and 50000seeds the next, you would have earned 5dls/day.

And plsss plsssssssssssss
    Don't make open rooms.
    Make it so that when one person enters a room, the door closes behind them.(Steam tubes and stuff)

If you make it so anyone can open a room when another person is inside, there will be people who will trick others and take all their gems.
    15mins of work gone liddat.

A good example is NjrlBFG.

And make it so that they have a checkpoint inside, because some trollers may use a beehive and kill everyone, so that they cannot get back their gems.
    Open ur rooms when they have noone inside.

That's all!
    Have a great one!
    https://youtu.be/fzQ6gRAEoy0
    Shelter. The best animated video i've ever watched.
    o(*^▽^*)o

Guys wanna join GrowMentor?
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...nds-(Services)
    By joining you can help newbs everywhere!

With 6k tackles I can earn roughly 180wls to 2dls each 2 days (because tackle harvest time takes 2 days). To maximize this profit, I do crystal finding using geiger which opens up more ways to profit by saving up crystals for future carnivals.

But with a networth of 25 dls, the biggest method of profiting for you would just be making a bfg world and continuously farm until the time before harvestfest in which farmable rises and you can either choose to sell your farmable, or gain bigger profit during harvestfest when everyone sells balance mooncakes. I don't recommend selling you saved up the farmable but unless necessary like until it fills up all of your farms then you can sell it. And thus your main source of income would be crystal finding and saving up gems to buy surg packs selling it 8 each or rsps which sells for 1k/400-450 worldlocks. Now if you want the most outta the benefit of BFGs then I recommend peppers. A 2 day growth time means you can do bfg every 2 days and it would continuously improve and you can saved up farms to plant more pepper seeds, and you would gain more and more gems overtime. And when harvestfest comes your basically set, to profit.
    Btw, did I mention I own 500 sorcerer farms
    Did you just called me a liar?

Quote Originally Posted by LilBluey View Post
    Haha your reply is so cute. Thanks for the idea. Unfortunately its not that easy to profit with bfg. A full pepper farm only gives about 7wls. With the price of farmables unstable, it's very risky.
    I despise hyprocrites

IGN: Killer8dk
    Main world: Killer8dk

My dream items

Quote Originally Posted by CsnHacker View Post
    Haha your reply is so cute. Thanks for the idea. Unfortunately its not that easy to profit with bfg. A full pepper farm only gives about 7wls. With the price of farmables unstable, it's very risky.
    Hmm
    I guess use another farmable that other bfgs are not using like venus.
    Venus grows daily.
    Venus price is stable, like from last month until now it still remained at same price.
    Unlike pepper, which will remain in circulation(Meaning that if there are 1000000 pepper blks in growtopia, tmr there will probably still be 1000000 pepper blks in growtopia, and will only increase.
    Venus on the other hand will be used and used for dgates.
    If there was 50000 venus blocks in growtopia, tmr that may decrease by 20000 blocks because venus is continously being used to mass dgates.
    As such there will probably not be more sellers than buyers cause not many people has venus to sell(They used all the venus remb?)

As such buyers will still remain, and the price will remain stable for much longer.

Of course, I realise that you are talking about pepper which noone is gonna use, only farm to make it increase.
    As i stated, it's frightening how pepper changed from 50-55 in 13days.
    Venus is not like that as bfgs are not being used for that.

And a full pepper farm may only make 7-8wls a day, but a full venus farm may make 14-15wls a day just from seed profit. And gems drop from treesXD

I'm not talking about using one farm only. Think bigger!
    5 farms!
    70wls a day!
    And it is exponential growth.(Since it is a farmable)
    You can get 6 farms from just 5 before you know it.

So
    1.Venus price will remain stable. It will long after mbells and lgrids and pepper reduce in price. Not sure bout chand as alot of it will be used to make rippers in growganoth.
    It might return to 12/wl after growganoth noone rlly knows.
    Venus will remain stable because it is being used daily, constantly 24hrs every day to make dgates.
    2.You can use multiple farms.(Me thinketh)
    3.Venus costs 2x as much as pepper so even if one can only use 1 farm(Idk bout this, probably not.) one can earn 14wls a day.

But bfgs can use multiple farms, that's what me thinks.
    7wls a day may not be alot.
    But 70wls a day is.
    o(*^▽^*)o

If your looking for a daily profit of atleast 20wls I'd recommend science stations. With a 4k auto world you'd be able to make fuelpacks and slim. The thing is you'd need to harvest them twice to achieve this profit and have time to collect the chemicals. This is a way better alternative to earning worldlocks other than farming, and you could be doing other stuff with the remaining dls.
    Always Remember Hardwork Pays Off
    Knowledge Is Power 9.24

I do chand bfg and i have 6 farm so 1 farm everyday except weekend.

Planning to get 2 more as soon as i get enough extra seed
    Little Information About Me
    IGN: R4Z
    Level: 62
    v Services I Provide v

Quote Originally Posted by Chief View Post
    If your looking for a daily profit of atleast 20wls I'd recommend science stations. With a 4k auto world you'd be able to make fuelpacks and slim. The thing is you'd need to harvest them twice to achieve this profit and have time to collect the chemicals. This is a way better alternative to earning worldlocks other than farming, and you could be doing other stuff with the remaining dls.
    Great suggestion!

Quote Originally Posted by LilBluey View Post
    Pepper will be in high demand when it's saint Patrick's weeks [March] since at that event they have giant pot o gold [visit blarney1-9 to see that and use it] that work similar with stuff 4 toys for winterfest

Pepper and fishtank are great items for stuff 4 toys and giant pot o gold,they have quality of rarity and quantity since they are cheaper

Ya could say that at March they kinda rising to 180/wl which not worth anything,but it's an okay price for that and could rise more since the giant pot o gold when ya donated to it you get a random items...from the pot o gold and when there new items from pot o gold there would be a lot of people buying farmable...

About Venus and stuff,Venus are not really great on BFG (same like laser grid] when ya don't have a private room...in public room/spot there will be at least 1 troller which is so annoying --"

And not really a lot of bfg-er choose Venus since it's deadly and not really good gems ratio [like gold block and steel block] also when people BFG Venus when they see pepper BFG they gonna go there cause pepper way better Farmable for the bfg-er.but uh some people won't mind breaking Venus..while it deadly

Science station farm are nice for daily income since the fuel pack are in demand list,while also at harvest fest and Halloween
    True story
    it's getting cold outside,and no one in the house,I think I'm being Ice-Olated.Snow happen WEATHER you like it or not.After all,I have cold,and it's snot fun.i miss people in the place that I live in SNOW much.

You don't like my puns?How cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziasne View Post
    Pepper will be in high demand when it's saint Patrick's weeks [March] since at that event they have giant pot o gold [visit blarney1-9 to see that and use it] that work similar with stuff 4 toys for winterfest

Pepper and fishtank are great items for stuff 4 toys and giant pot o gold,they have quality of rarity and quantity since they are cheaper

Ya could say that at March they kinda rising to 180/wl which not worth anything,but it's an okay price for that and could rise more since the giant pot o gold when ya donated to it you get a random items...from the pot o gold and when there new items from pot o gold there would be a lot of people buying farmable...

About Venus and stuff,Venus are not really great on BFG (same like laser grid] when ya don't have a private room...in public room/spot there will be at least 1 troller which is so annoying --"

And not really a lot of bfg-er choose Venus since it's deadly and not really good gems ratio [like gold block and steel block] also when people BFG Venus when they see pepper BFG they gonna go there cause pepper way better Farmable for the bfg-er.but uh some people won't mind breaking Venus..while it deadly

Science station farm are nice for daily income since the fuel pack are in demand list,while also at harvest fest and Halloween
    Yea true follow this guyXD
    o(*^▽^*)o