Thread: Two major questions

Post Two major questions

I am a returning player and I have two questions. What is the meaning of bfg and how does a guild work?

Thanks, Hopefully I get some responses soon.
    Nowadays. I don't know what new items there are

IGN: MSLKW

I have joined Growtopia in 1st May 2014

Later created another account in 22nd July 2014

In My Closet Where I Get a Millisecond of Sunlight a Year

Quote Originally Posted by MSLKW View Post
    I am a returning player and I have two questions. What is the meaning of bfg and how does a guild work?

I'm not a pro on guilds but I know BFG means break for gems. I'm sure you can see how it works.

Lesser Wizard

BFG means Break for Gems. It uses at least 2 magplants one to collect the dropped seeds and another for the blocks to be broken. The magplant with the block need to be use with a builder lock set to build only which allows people to break using the blocks from the magplant.

Joining a guild allows you to collect tokens during guild events when there is an active clash going on for instance summer or winter clash. So basically a guild will work together to unlock tokens by participating in the event where everyone in the guild can collect (guild rewards). Without a guild, you can only collect tokens from personal rewards. if your guild is in top 10, you get bonus tokens too. The guild leader will receive guild potions which they can use to give every member perks such as more blocks dropped for 6 hour etc.

IGN: Hypeer
    Level:106
    Worlds: FUND

Discord: Hypeer@1851

Goals:
    All Rings(4/9)

Follow me on Insta: hypeergt

Lemme do the guild first.
    Uhh so to create a guild you need at ludicrous amt of gems. Just buy gems from someone.
    U nd to be a supporter to create at 200000gems. Tap ur friend icon and tap create guild. Just do some tapjoy offers.

To join a guild you have to ask the guild's owner or co-owner or elder for an invite. Ask around on the forums I guess.

There are guild events like block bashers that will allow you to get some tokens at certain points like get 1000points idk
    or get on the leaderboard idk bout this.

http://growtopia.wikia.com/wiki/Guilds

Nd somebody to explain imma not in a guild.

Ok for bfg this is easy.

It stands for Break Free Gems.

Basically instead of the past where u had to hire workers and pay them after they break blocks, this is a new system.

It revolves around 2 magplants.
    2magplants can go for around 30dls, before the price manipulation shtick started.
    Now idk price because it fluctuates everytime the owner of buymagplant changes the signs.

2magplants. One collects the seeds from breaking, the other gives players a remote. This remote can be used to place down pinball, pepper, chandelier, dirt, depending on what you configure the magplant to place.

Is kinda like a display block where you select what item you wanna put in. Idk how to configure but should be easy.

When broken, the block may give a seed(Crazy right?), and then instead of the seed remaining there it flies to wherever the magplant collecting the seeds are placed. And thus players can't steal the owner's seeds.
    The gems are left behind as a reward for the player breaking the block.
    Of course there are some jerks who put pastel purple blocks(Ahem!) which gives like 1gem every block or something stupid liddat.

Contrary to popular belief Break Free Gems , BFG may not always be free. Due to the demand for bfgs some owners have taken to charging for entrance to be allowed to break their chand and collect the gems. This is frowned upon by most people. Like comeon man, this guy is a newb. Why you charging him 2wls to break your chand for you? I know he gets the gems as a reward but why must you do this to such a poor helpless person who is trying to make a living in gt?

No but rlly, it's frowned upon but it's their choice. It means they get more wls but the poor guy has to sacrifice 20mins of his life trying to get back those 2wls using gems(1100 gems per 5mins I timed it using chand bfg.)

So that is how bfg works. Two magplants, unlimited range, no storage limit(Me thinks). Like you can put 20k pepper blocks in a bfg in one of the magplants, collect the seed with the other and when you afk and come back 30mins later all the blocks are now farmed. Of course to place the blocks players need a public space in ur world, and to prevent people from taking their gems they need an unbreakable room(Non public) to break in peace.

P.S. The tokens u get from guild events are like summer tokens and winter tokens that can be used to buy unique stuff not yet introduced to growtopia and unobtainable any other way. E.g. MK4 wings...
    Of course summer tokens can only be used for the summer shop and winter for the winter shop idk but once a season ends that's it.
    https://youtu.be/fzQ6gRAEoy0
    Shelter. The best animated video i've ever watched.
    o(*^▽^*)o

Guys wanna join GrowMentor?
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...nds-(Services)
    By joining you can help newbs everywhere!

Default Thanks

Thank you for all of the replies.
    Nowadays. I don't know what new items there are

IGN: MSLKW

I have joined Growtopia in 1st May 2014

Later created another account in 22nd July 2014

Thought BFG standed for break-for-gem...

Yeah, so one old IOTM(item of the month) was the magplant, bleh, bleh... it stores 5000 blocks/seeds(collects whatever you set it to do), and allows the player to receive a "remote"(to use what's currently stored)...

E.G. I set 2 magplants(1 to ftank seeds, 1 to ftank blocks)... I harvest some ftank trees(the blocks/excess seeds go automatically to the magplant, useful right)... I then get a remote from the active magplant(punch a magplant to activate it, you can only have 1 activated at one time, in the same world). I would then use the remote to place the ftank blocks, then break them(the seeds/excess blocks being sucked into the magplant).. when all blocks are done, I can just plant all of them, and restart the cycle!(The builder's lock item allows a magplant to be under a "public" setting(set the builder's lock to BUILD ONLY, then public. This way others can get the remote and start farming for you, while getting the dropped gems)...

As for guilds, there's an entire new system of things, sorta like a friend's list, but with rankings, and invitations.. all sorts of that stuff...

There is the Guild Leader(the one who created the guild), Guild Co-leaders, and Elders(promoted by the Leader), and the guild members. Once in a guild, all exp you earn also counts for the guild-exp(used for upgrading the guild, e.g. you need 1mil exp to level up, leveling up the guild increases the amount of members you can have)... You are also able to participate in guild-related events(you are able to do them on your own, without a guild too), in seasonal clashes(summer/winter)... guild events are when you equip an anomalizing item(depends on the event), and do whatever is required(like cooking conquerors involves players cooking food while wearing one of 4 anomalizing items(delicate, pristine, elegant, or exquisite, -each one gives different points, from low to high points, left to right)... the anomalizing items also may fracture, or break, so events can be costly. Certain amounts of points gain you different "prize tiers", for your guild, and for yourself. At the end of the weekend event, leaderboard(for personal, and guild) prizes are rewarded, giving extra tokens.

For the prize branches, there are 4, with cool, and items (as said, not available any other way, except for soul stones), you have to unlock one prize(in increasing token number)to purchase the next, up to the final branch prize. If you complete all four branches, you are able to purchase the "legendary" item, (e.x. sonic buster sword, exquisite gauntlet of elements).... Hopefully this helped you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkie
    Hello there!
    IGN-sSpark
    #AIRANCIENTS #JENULOTSKITCHEN

BFG means break for gems. it's a type of world where you can get other players to farm for you but you need two MAGPLANT 5000

IGN: BuffaloBom
    Level: 55
    Discord: BuffaloBom#6062
    Join my Discord server!
    BuffaloBom's Server
    Add me on Roblox
    No Fortnite February

Magplants actually have a capacity of 5000
    IGN: DrFare
    previous ign: ABRAKEGABRA - ring any bells?

Returning to this game with under a new name, a fresh account after 2 years holy

Desperately need sarcastic friends

Since people already tackle out information for BFG and guild I guess I can give ya some more information while you were gone...

There Startopia it's almost identical with surgery,but this take from mission outer space and have a totorial on how the items work when you tried it at the first time

There's a lot of New iotm,one who are too OP are Rayman fist and magplants [Magplants needed for BFG],and some other iotm like mighty tiger [give high jump],Spirit of the underworld [give long build],and more

Now guild event have their own theme like summer clash,and winter clash..
    True story
    it's getting cold outside,and no one in the house,I think I'm being Ice-Olated.Snow happen WEATHER you like it or not.After all,I have cold,and it's snot fun.i miss people in the place that I live in SNOW much.

You don't like my puns?How cold.

Quote Originally Posted by LilBluey View Post
    Lemme do the guild first.
    Uhh so to create a guild you need at ludicrous amt of gems. Just buy gems from someone.
    U nd to be a supporter to create at 200000gems. Tap ur friend icon and tap create guild. Just do some tapjoy offers.

To g their gems they need an unbreakable room(Non public) to break in peace.

P.S. The tokens u get from guild events are like summer tokens and winter tokens that can be used to buy unique stuff not yet introduced to growtopia and unobtainable any other way. E.g. MK4 wings...
    Of course summer tokens can only be used for the summer shop and winter for the winter shop idk but once a season ends that's it.
    1. rent bfg isnt frowned upon.
    2. bfg means break for gems
    3. storage limit of 5k

Best thing you'll ever see

Rare live footage of a Forumer posting

No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
    Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

Since people already tackle out information for BFG and guild I guess I can give ya some more information while you were gone...

There Startopia it's almost identical with surgery,but this take from mission outer space and have a totorial on how the items work when you tried it at the first time

There's a lot of New iotm,one who are too OP are Rayman fist and magplants [Magplants needed for BFG],and some other iotm like mighty tiger [give high jump],Spirit of the underworld [give long build],and more

Now guild event have their own theme like summer clash,and winter clash..
    True story
    it's getting cold outside,and no one in the house,I think I'm being Ice-Olated.Snow happen WEATHER you like it or not.After all,I have cold,and it's snot fun.i miss people in the place that I live in SNOW much.

You don't like my puns?How cold.