Thread: How to Price Check?

Default How to Price Check?

Ok need alot of help on this one.

Does price checking come through experience(helping out alot)?

And need info on this. Gonna start with the basics.

1.Price of 2letter world.
    2.Price of 2 number world.
    3.Price of 3letter world.
    4.Price of 2letter+1no. world.
    5.Price of actual words
    a.Commonly used words like Hello Or Dog Or Cat Or ABC Or Sushi Or Word, something like that.
    b.Rarely used words like salami or driver or Carpark, something liddat.
    6.Buy+ worlds.
    a.items in high demand like pepper or fishtank or weather...
    b.items in moderate demand like venus or gun or meteor(E.g. BuyGun)
    c.Items in low demand like slime
    d.Items in no demand like PinkHair
    e.Very Very specific items like cuddly fox scarf or Riding meteor that has an alternative(E.g. BuyScarf, BuyNeck, BuyMeteor)
    f.Commonly recognised shortforms for popular items like Plat for Platform.
    g.Unrecognised shortforms for popular items like Ste for steel(BuySte like wut that's a thing?)
    h.Abbreviated names like BuyWFCuddlyFoxScarf
    I.Words in high demand like Guild or Spleef or Vend.
    j.Items in high demand but only when an event comes(E.g. BuyBalanceMooncake)
    7.Profitables. Basically how long should it take for a profitable to pay for itself? 6months? 1year?
    Example, if I have BuyStuffMachine that gives 2wls profit everyday, should I sell it 2dls(100days) 4dls(200 days) or 6dls(300days)

And if it gave me 50wls instead of 2wls everyday, should I instead sell it based on the profit I could have made on a higher amt of days? Like instead of selling it for 250days I sell it for 400days.

8.Non-buy worlds. Asking how much they are valued compared to their Buy counterparts. I saw a thread with someone asking for a price check for BalanceMooncake. I said it was worth alot and someone said it was worth alot less, Because it is not a buy world
    Like is that actually a thing? The actual item name is worth 60-80% less than their Buy counterparts?
    Wut?

Ok growtopia has me confused.
    Don't need to know the ans to all, just an ans for any question will help me tremendously. Because idk if BuyRidingMeteor is a name worth 10dls, 30dls, 50dls, or 5dls.
    And whether BuyMeteor is worth 50-100dls.
    Rlly don't know anymore.
    Oh and if you have any additional questions feel free to post them!
    Thanks guys!^_^
    https://youtu.be/fzQ6gRAEoy0
    Shelter. The best animated video i've ever watched.
    o(*^▽^*)o

Guys wanna join GrowMentor?
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...nds-(Services)
    By joining you can help newbs everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by LilBluey View Post
    Ok need alot of help on this one.

Does price checking come through experience(helping out alot)?

And need info on this. Gonna start with the basics.

1.Price of 2letter world.
    2.Price of 2 number world.
    3.Price of 3letter world.
    4.Price of 2letter+1no. world.
    5.Price of actual words
    a.Commonly used words like Hello Or Dog Or Cat Or ABC Or Sushi Or Word, something like that.
    b.Rarely used words like salami or driver or Carpark, something liddat.
    6.Buy+ worlds.
    a.items in high demand like pepper or fishtank or weather...
    b.items in moderate demand like venus or gun or meteor(E.g. BuyGun)
    c.Items in low demand like slime
    d.Items in no demand like PinkHair
    e.Very Very specific items like cuddly fox scarf or Riding meteor that has an alternative(E.g. BuyScarf, BuyNeck, BuyMeteor)
    f.Commonly recognised shortforms for popular items like Plat for Platform.
    g.Unrecognised shortforms for popular items like Ste for steel(BuySte like wut that's a thing?)
    h.Abbreviated names like BuyWFCuddlyFoxScarf
    I.Words in high demand like Guild or Spleef or Vend.
    j.Items in high demand but only when an event comes(E.g. BuyBalanceMooncake)
    7.Profitables. Basically how long should it take for a profitable to pay for itself? 6months? 1year?
    Example, if I have BuyStuffMachine that gives 2wls profit everyday, should I sell it 2dls(100days) 4dls(200 days) or 6dls(300days)

And if it gave me 50wls instead of 2wls everyday, should I instead sell it based on the profit I could have made on a higher amt of days? Like instead of selling it for 250days I sell it for 400days.

8.Non-buy worlds. Asking how much they are valued compared to their Buy counterparts. I saw a thread with someone asking for a price check for BalanceMooncake. I said it was worth alot and someone said it was worth alot less, Because it is not a buy world
    Like is that actually a thing? The actual item name is worth 60-80% less than their Buy counterparts?
    Wut?

Ok growtopia has me confused.
    Don't need to know the ans to all, just an ans for any question will help me tremendously. Because idk if BuyRidingMeteor is a name worth 10dls, 30dls, 50dls, or 5dls.
    And whether BuyMeteor is worth 50-100dls.
    Rlly don't know anymore.
    Oh and if you have any additional questions feel free to post them!
    Thanks guys!^_^
    1. Some 2 letter worlds are worth more than others, e.g. you can't say HD and SM have same price, but usually it is like 25dls for a world.
    2. Not sure on this, shouldn't be that different from the 2 letter price.
    3. Worlds differ in price but usually 2-3dls each, if a name is good, it could go up to 5dls and the price is open.
    4. Less than 2dls.
    5. a)Depending on the length of the word, and if you mean actual english words, the ones with the highest price are nouns, people do not really like words like verbs, adjectives, and adverbs. I've seen actual words being sold for around 40dls, you should double check this one though.
    b) Prices vary between 5dls and 10dls.
    6. a)If you mean things like buyftank, buyweather, buypepper... then these sell for 1500-2500dls.
    b) These sell for 500-1000dls usually.
    c) These sell for 200-350dls usually.
    d) Depending on the name, the price ranges from 15 to 80dls.
    e) Less than 10dls at usual.
    f) If its like BUYPIN, BUYPLAT, these sell for like 400-500dls.
    g) I don't think these are worth anything, but depending on the item, they might barely reach a dl, although I doubt it.
    h) Names that are too long sell for 2-3dls, abbreviated names like BUYDBLOCK sell for like 50dls, abbreviated names for items that cost alot or so long (e.g. BUYWS for wolf spirit, BUYDAXE for diamond flashaxe) these sell for around 40dls.
    i) They could range from 50dls in the case of guild to a 1000dls in the case of vend.
    j) Depends on the name length, usually around 30dls.
    7) Not sure, but usually a world should pay off in 6 months.
    8) Non-buy worlds usually cost around 1 fifth of the actual buy world, sometimes even less. People usually visit the buy world, and then try adding an s, then they try SELL worlds, then they add an s, and a few people have to reach the actual world name.

I can estimate BUYRIDINGMETEOR a price of 20dls, and BUYMETEOR a price of 100dls.

Remember, all of what I said is estimating, and none are accurate, you might want to double check each of these.
    Ok, you no more have to expect alot of cringe in my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by ooopsi View Post
    1. Some 2 letter worlds are worth more than others, e.g. you can't say HD and SM have same price, but usually it is like 25dls for a world.
    2. Not sure on this, shouldn't be that different from the 2 letter price.
    3. Worlds differ in price but usually 2-3dls each, if a name is good, it could go up to 5dls and the price is open.
    4. Less than 2dls.
    5. a)Depending on the length of the word, and if you mean actual english words, the ones with the highest price are nouns, people do not really like words like verbs, adjectives, and adverbs. I've seen actual words being sold for around 40dls, you should double check this one though.
    b) Prices vary between 5dls and 10dls.
    6. a)If you mean things like buyftank, buyweather, buypepper... then these sell for 1500-2500dls.
    b) These sell for 500-1000dls usually.
    c) These sell for 200-350dls usually.
    d) Depending on the name, the price ranges from 15 to 80dls.
    e) Less than 10dls at usual.
    f) If its like BUYPIN, BUYPLAT, these sell for like 400-500dls.
    g) I don't think these are worth anything, but depending on the item, they might barely reach a dl, although I doubt it.
    h) Names that are too long sell for 2-3dls, abbreviated names like BUYDBLOCK sell for like 50dls, abbreviated names for items that cost alot or so long (e.g. BUYWS for wolf spirit, BUYDAXE for diamond flashaxe) these sell for around 40dls.
    i) They could range from 50dls in the case of guild to a 1000dls in the case of vend.
    j) Depends on the name length, usually around 30dls.
    7) Not sure, but usually a world should pay off in 6 months.
    8) Non-buy worlds usually cost around 1 fifth of the actual buy world, sometimes even less. People usually visit the buy world, and then try adding an s, then they try SELL worlds, then they add an s, and a few people have to reach the actual world name.

I can estimate BUYRIDINGMETEOR a price of 20dls, and BUYMETEOR a price of 100dls.

Remember, all of what I said is estimating, and none are accurate, you might want to double check each of these.
    Whoa thanks man! Did not expect such a solid answer, I'll definitely refer to this when helping others PC. Thanks man!^_^
    https://youtu.be/fzQ6gRAEoy0
    Shelter. The best animated video i've ever watched.
    o(*^▽^*)o

Guys wanna join GrowMentor?
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...nds-(Services)
    By joining you can help newbs everywhere!