Thread: World Size Options

Default World Size Options

Hey guys. I really want this added in game. Its for a good cause.

So anyways, I want world size options added in game.
    This will expand the world size vertically, horizontally, underground or above.

Here is an image i made of what i think the options should look like.

Name:  1547433041737.png
Views: 37
Size:  708.6 KB

So basically, To increase the world size, the player must spend gems. I guess around 2500 gems to expand the world every 15 blocks. Which is a reasonable price in my opinion.

As ypu can see by the image, there are 4 main options to choose how the world size should be increased.
    1)Vertically up (World height)
    2)Vertically down (Underground depth)
    3)Horizontally left
    4)Horizontally right

ADVANTAGES

1)No longer require the use of world extentions.
    (world extentions are worlds which link to one
    another. For example my world name is
    "SCORE" and i have a door at the end of my world
    linking to another world "SCORE2" and so on.)

2)Players can build cool underground bases.
    (Because undergrowth depth can be increased, players can have huge basses deep underground Where they can explore more and so on.

3)Worlds like TOWNTOPIA can be more better, bigger and more like the real world.
    (Our real world is huge and not small. And the world towntopia is a roleplay world which currently uses world extensions which is just sad. Because it warps to a completely diffrent world with diffrent people. Bigger roleplay worlds would mean more places to go to. More things to explore and so on. Without having to leave the main world at all.

3)More fun adventures.
    (Players can create bigger adventure worlds which are more fun and exciting. )

4)Worlds wont be wasted on extentions.
    (Alot of worlds are being wasted just to be used as extentions. For example, many farm worlds are used up just because of too many farmables. Well, with this 4 new options, one farm would litterally be enough. )

5)Unlock players creativity
    (players have a much more biggee canvas to work on. Alllowing themnto work on massive buildings and amazing structures. )

When the world is traded with someone else, the world size wont return to original. However, the new owner cannot deduct the world size anymore.

When the worldlock is broken, The world size will not return to original. However, gems will not return to you. (ignore the little info in the image)

Well there it is. This is what i want added to the game and i really hope it does get added.

These 4 options are enough to completely change growtopia.

Let me know what you think.
    Im the owner and founder of project CGE
    Heres a short movie i made:

Heres my discord server and Instagram if you need direct contact with me.Or if you just wanna hide from those ectoplasm covered pest. XD

Also check out my new youtube channel link too.

Discord:
    Tap to join my discord server invite

Youtube:
    Tap to veiw my youtube channel XD

Instagram:
    Tap to veiw my instagram account

Well i'll say that 2,500 gems isn't really enough...I think 5-10k more reasonable [Getting gems is easy nowadays] and there's would be a little bit lag

Also,the smaller the world the easiest of finding radiation with Geiger [take side note world TINY,before you can use Geiger there and the easiest way to find radiation,but now you can't find any radiation]

It's incredibly make a lot of builder happy since they got more space to build up.
    So out of the way/take it away of negative thing about I say before,I will give it +1 for creativity
    IGN : Verkolyn | Ziasne
    Level : 75 [Not for Ziasne]
    I fight,Yet I fight,and even though i know there's no Reward ~ Nostalgia Tactics,Nostalgia For Nothingness.

If developers would manage to make world rendering compatible with it... Sure it would be helpful...
    Started from the bottom, now I dug even deeper!

My latest video: A surreal GT video

The perfect game dosen't exi...

Quote Originally Posted by Ziasne View Post
    Well i'll say that 2,500 gems isn't really enough...I think 5-10k more reasonable [Getting gems is easy nowadays] and there's would be a little bit lag

Also,the smaller the world the easiest of finding radiation with Geiger [take side note world TINY,before you can use Geiger there and the easiest way to find radiation,but now you can't find any radiation]

It's incredibly make a lot of builder happy since they got more space to build up.
    So out of the way/take it away of negative thing about I say before,I will give it +1 for creativity
    Yea. I guess it would be a pain for geiger hunters if they increased the world size. But, if they wanna hunt for radiation then i guess they have to be more active to move further around. Anyway, its up to them if they whish to increase the world size or not. But nice point though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
    If developers would manage to make world rendering compatible with it... Sure it would be helpful...
    The render world image in the web must be scrolled to reveal the whole world. This solves the render world image issue with it.

It works like this. If you have upgraded your world size then,
    When you reach the edge of the world, then world size increases.
    Im the owner and founder of project CGE
    Heres a short movie i made:

Heres my discord server and Instagram if you need direct contact with me.Or if you just wanna hide from those ectoplasm covered pest. XD

Also check out my new youtube channel link too.

Discord:
    Tap to join my discord server invite

Youtube:
    Tap to veiw my youtube channel XD

Instagram:
    Tap to veiw my instagram account