Thread: Buff and rework more food items

Post Buff and rework more food items

A lot of food we make are set aside as junk because they don't have any buffs or because the buffs are very "weak". At least give them buffs depending on the level of difficulty/cost to make them.

Master Sorcerer

I think we shouldn't get buff to any items, they kill the economy.

Also only 50-100people doing those exp foods...

Quote Originally Posted by Normelad View Post
    I think we shouldn't get buff to any items, they kill the economy.

Also only 50-100people doing those exp foods...
    It's because there are so little items with good buffs that kill the economy. If there were more items with decent buffs, it would provide more competition and stability to the prices. If only one item exists that provide that buff, the price of that item would fluctuate violently as seen by Rayman's fist. And I wasn't even referring to permanent items, but only food (consumables).

Example:
    Product A and Product B are similar goods.

Product A has a slightly higher quality than Product B making Product A slightly more expensive than Product B.

Some people might purchase Product A because it is "higher quality" but others might settle for Product B because it is cheaper.

Both Products have their pros/cons which helps people make their decision on which products to buy. This also makes the market for the good more competitive. Competition is always healthy for the market and helps dealing with wealth disparity.

I think Ubisoft should have less regard for people who are anti-competitive minded and work on rebalancing the game.
    Last edited by crozzo; 01-14-2019 at 09:20 AM.