Thread: BFG or profitable buy+ world

Default BFG or profitable buy+ world

Should i do a bfg or a profitable buy+ world. This world usually is capable of getting me 14-42 wls per day. Estiamted to be 14(6) ls per week at the very least. Do you think i should keep this world or go for bfg? Im having second doubts after deciding to sell the world because i was profiting alot with it
    IGN:Churai

Message me if u wanna talk or want to troll lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pestic View Post
    Should i do a bfg or a profitable buy+ world. This world usually is capable of getting me 14-42 wls per day. Estiamted to be 14(6) ls per week at the very least. Do you think i should keep this world or go for bfg? Im having second doubts after deciding to sell the world because i was profiting alot with it
    just, stay with it, since it's already a good way of profiting,
    a profit from the offers for world,
    + from stock itself, clean, at that.

mags are a bit risky rn,
    due to spammers in worlds.
    changing of pricing.

+ too much work to do
    IGN: Entho (was EhTanYT before)
    Level 64 (created on December 1, 2015) *i don't farm much*
    Discord: Entho#7657

If you have time, do BFG if not, BUY+ world.
    But you can do both.
    IGN: MrStreak

How much work do i have to do for bfg and how much profit can I earn daily with two mags?

I think i might really want to keep the world. Is a 14-42 wls profit world worth 30 dls?

Ok let's say you get min. 14wls a day.
    14wls×30days in a monthx 7-8months
    =2940wls, or 29dls and 40wls.
    If you make average 30wls a day,
    63dls.

So no,
    1.You'll regret selling it.
    2.It is not worth 30dls. Close to 60 or 80dls idk.
    3.You can always get a bfg later on. But a buy+world? That is ridiculously hard to find a gd one.
    All they have right now are BuyStuffMachine and BuyRidingMeteor(Not worth)
    4.U make more wls a day than some bfg owners do i think.
    They have to make like 20wls seed profit just to be on par with you. That is like, with the pepper seed prices at 53/wl, 1060 pepper seeds. A day! 2120 pepper seeds everytime they do a bfg(once every two days)
    That will involve alot of work.
    Besides with the wls u make off of ur buy world u can buy a bfg eazy.
    And if ur thinking bout switching to bfg and then using the wls u get to buy a buy+world as gd as ur own? Very very very rare. In fact most owners choose to hold onto theirs because they can't find any other buy+world like theirs.
    https://youtu.be/fzQ6gRAEoy0
    Shelter. The best animated video i've ever watched.
    o(*^▽^*)o

The one that I am profiting 14-42 for is literally BUYRIDINGMETEOR where i manage to sell 1/day or more
    IS it worth two mags is the question. Buymeteor is going for sale on 110 dls and has offers of 100dls and Im not sure if mine is only worth 30 or maybe less or more. Mine is the full real name, but it is longer. Ive been getting the same amount of sales as the owner of buymeteor(i check his vends) though.

The 'rare' buy + worlds are usually the ones with carnival profit. Mine is item demand profit. So Im not really sure of how much I should be selling it for.

I would like to stress that the profit may also be inconsistent but to a small extent. There could be none sold for 1 to 2 days and like 3-4 sold in 1day at once.

If worlds like buypicketfenceseeds could be sold for like 4dls, buydeluxspray getting offers of 6 DLS, im really questioning the buy+market and how much my world is really worth. It honestly seems like a normal name. But the profit from it is pretty good
    Last edited by Pestic; 01-14-2019 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pestic View Post
    The one that I am profiting 14-42 for is literally BUYRIDINGMETEOR where i manage to sell 1/day or more
    IS it worth two mags is the question. Buymeteor is going for sale on 110 dls and has offers of 100dls and Im not sure if mine is only worth 30 or maybe less or more. Mine is the full real name, but it is longer. Ive been getting the same amount of sales as the owner of buymeteor(i check his vends) though.

The 'rare' buy + worlds are usually the ones with carnival profit. Mine is item demand profit. So Im not really sure of how much I should be selling it for.

I would like to stress that the profit may also be inconsistent but to a small extent. There could be none sold for 1 to 2 days and like 3-4 sold in 1day at once.

If worlds like buypicketfenceseeds could be sold for like 4dls, buydeluxspray getting offers of 6 DLS, im really questioning the buy+market and how much my world is really worth. It honestly seems like a normal name. But the profit from it is pretty good
    I understand you, i once bought a buy+ worth around 5dls and made around 30-50wls as a daily profit, it was shocking as the world wouldn't sell for more than the stated price, and it looks like your world is no difference. Buypicketfenceseeds seems as an exaggeration, I see a ton of similarly bad names in buyrarename, and sadly the only people who seem to get "scammed" by these worlds are dumb people who farmed till 10dls.
    Ok, you no more have to expect alot of cringe in my posts!