Thread: Can i get advise on profiting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Knight

Default Can i get advise on profiting

I have played this game for years now on and off but am now committing to playing more.
    Right now i have 120 wl and would like to know good reliable profit methods other than just farming for gems and can you please give me proof.
    Also Clauz is a bad youtuber dont trust his profit videos they are fakes

Most price drops when a lot of people are online, and it rises when few people are online.

My best suggestion is to buy birth cert or address for 11-12 and sell for 13-14.
    Other items works too.
    IGN: MrStreak

Quote Originally Posted by DatBoi900 View Post
    I have played this game for years now on and off but am now committing to playing more.
    Right now i have 120 wl and would like to know good reliable profit methods other than just farming for gems and can you please give me proof.
    Also Clauz is a bad youtuber dont trust his profit videos they are fakes
    Massing.
    If not farming.
    Farm Chand, or Sorcerer stones if u wanna farm more blks.
    Why not lgrids?
    Last time it was 20/3wl and sellers were far and few between.
    Now alot of sellers at 7/1wl. In fact the price is probably gonna drop, I can feel it. But I hv to wait like 3-4days more to harvest and sell cause alrdy planted them.
    https://youtu.be/fzQ6gRAEoy0
    Shelter. The best animated video i've ever watched.
    o(*^▽^*)o

The first thing to do is experiment and spend a bit of wls to see if you can make a profit. Research certain markets but since it'll take some time, I'll give you an idea.

Blue/Purple blocks/seeds:
    Last time I did this, there were plenty of buyers. Blue/Purple blocks are items which can be used in massing other items like steel block which is a popular mass item.
    I highly suggest you start from purple block though.
    I'm not sure about the current price of blue/purple block but last time it was about 15-17/wl for blue block seeds. The good thing about it is that the block is farmable and roughly takes 1-2 hours to grow (maybe). It is also roughly the same price as chandelier seeds right now which means you could be earning more wls (not gems though) within 8 days if you dedicate yourself to mass or farm the block.

Master Sorcerer

For me I farm chandelier since it's have 7 days 15 hours grow time which are quite okay...

"How could that okay...?" At that time I do something else to increase the wls like Massing (rainbow block,display block) or looking an items that people needed (such as flour when it's the cooking guild event)

Massing one,I look on the market what do people need,if there's no one in the world but seller then I don't bother to mass it....but if there's buyer (display block) then I mass it...but I have to find WHO I need to sell to

Selling your Massing items are hard,so I suggest making a thread where you do Massing so you know what to mass and who to sell to
    Everything felt news when quit for 6 months

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by crozzo View Post
    The first thing to do is experiment and spend a bit of wls to see if you can make a profit. Research certain markets but since it'll take some time, I'll give you an idea.

Blue/Purple blocks/seeds:
    Last time I did this, there were plenty of buyers. Blue/Purple blocks are items which can be used in massing other items like steel block which is a popular mass item.
    I highly suggest you start from purple block though.
    I'm not sure about the current price of blue/purple block but last time it was about 15-17/wl for blue block seeds. The good thing about it is that the block is farmable and roughly takes 1-2 hours to grow (maybe). It is also roughly the same price as chandelier seeds right now which means you could be earning more wls (not gems though) within 8 days if you dedicate yourself to mass or farm the block.
    Thanks I had actually started doing that already

There's a method that is extremely hard nowadays but this indonesian youtuber spent like a dl on fishtank blocks 180/1 (alot of people sell 200/1 nowadays), broke all, and sold the seeds 50/1. He profited alot but its pretty hard to sell and I wouldn't reccommend doing that.
    IGN: spraxel123

Hit me up I need people I can trust to play with
    Goals: 5 diamond locks daily, 1 magplant, and a whole gt squad to hang out with