View Poll Results: Mod or a normal caring player?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Helper as a normal player

12 40.00%
  • Moderator with greater responsibilities

18 60.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would you rather?

Default What would you rather?

Would you rather to become a mod or stay a normal player? Personally i would like to help people even if i wasn't a mod but it would be awesome becoming part of the staff/mods. How about you? share your opinions about becoming a mod and helping the community in general.

IGN: Aboard

Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do. ~Bob Ross

Become a mod so I can actually cleanse this place from scammers and such.

Quote Originally Posted by GaysD View Post
    Become a mod so I can actually cleanse this place from scammers and such.
    Ye everyone thinks that.. but you have to be an "Intern Mod" first. its more like earning than getting

Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do. ~Bob Ross

Master Sorcerer

For me though,i'll be Helper as a Normal Player
    Hear me out first,helping people already a good thing,like warn people not to host and play drop games/tell rules,helping people that in need,and just have fun with some growtopia activity ! it's already okay by helping a lot of players in need

The more renspossibilities that you get as moderators is just too much tbh,at the first time you'll be hype on helping the community but soon you'll get bored of it...and also quite limit yourself on playing gt (farming,talk with friends,having fun) since you have to do your renspossibilities,taking care the community and stuff or else people might get scammed more which quite frustating...not only that if you are having a busy routine it's just make everything worse...

that's why i choose Be helper as a normal players,people might disagree but eh it's my choose after all
    Everything felt news when quit for 6 months

As long as I'm allowed to help get rid of the game's rule breakers, I'm good
    Obviously regular players don't get to work on the game as much as moderators, but we often underestimate the power we've been given.
    (oh and they definitely need to hire more people ite, as much as we can /report, we also need moderators)

So I guess my vote's going for neither..? Idk

Contact Me:

Thanks to Intensifies for the avatar!

Too much effort and i don't have time. Nop
    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    I am an anime trap

-Oma357
    Currently is addicted to a gacha game, discord is the best place to contact. Forums are boring nowadays anyway.
    Usually on Forumers United. Or Oma's server, if you know it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AboardGT View Post
    Ye everyone thinks that.. but you have to be an "Intern Mod" first. its more like earning than getting
    I've never seen an intern mod get demoted. Once u r an intern u r pretty much safe

Banning and nuking people seems fun, and it brings a whole lot more purpose to the game.

IGN: AssasinRio

Helper as normal player, they will abuse your help.

Being a moderator, dealing an enemy who respawns.

Solution: Think before you commit, stupid.
    listening to a song with a tragic message often helps me to convey my emotions by being in the singer's position to feel it...

Glow~

one day,
    ill be playing a guitar on a rainy day,
    singing about it~

I'd rather be a normal player.
    Im fine with my status rn..
    Why are we still here?
    Just to suffer?

Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    I've never seen an intern mod get demoted. Once u r an intern u r pretty much safe
    Not my point, but ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziasne View Post
    For me though,i'll be Helper as a Normal Player
    Hear me out first,helping people already a good thing,like warn people not to host and play drop games/tell rules,helping people that in need,and just have fun with some growtopia activity ! it's already okay by helping a lot of players in need

The more renspossibilities that you get as moderators is just too much tbh,at the first time you'll be hype on helping the community but soon you'll get bored of it...and also quite limit yourself on playing gt (farming,talk with friends,having fun) since you have to do your renspossibilities,taking care the community and stuff or else people might get scammed more which quite frustating...not only that if you are having a busy routine it's just make everything worse...

that's why i choose Be helper as a normal players,people might disagree but eh it's my choose after all
    Agree! All dreaming about being a mod, having fancy life and so on.. But i think, reality is not nothing near that. Now, i can farm every day, hang out with my friends when not farm, do guild events and have irl life too. But what would be my life as a mod? Reading reports, banning scammers and spammers and nuke worlds. Then after long day, i could either farm (no, too tired after all what i just did whole day) hang with friends (yes, that i can do little time) do events (no, i didn't farm in whole week, don't have gems) have irl life (yes, must have time outside of game too). So where is fun part of playing this game? Hmm... little time, what i was with my friends but wait, i open my ig or go forums and see, how all complain how i didn't do my work at all and just was having fun with my friends. Rest of the night i just think, why on earth i wanted to be a mod. All hate me now, cause they think, i don't do my job, all hate me, cause servers get ddos all hate me, cause i was 30min after my work with my friends. No one sees, what i just did last 8h. No one cares.

So why i want continue play as a normal player? Cause i want enjoy this game. I help people maybe even hours per week, by telling, what they can do. I get dms every day in instagram, in game and discord, many wants know, how they can get further in this game and i answer to all of them (not all in game, but all dms in disc and ig). I talk some days 30min-2h with total stranger about this game and try teach them to be safe and make some wls, so they wont get bored and quit. I really love help others like this and cause i am not mod, i have time to do this!
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE