View Poll Results: Will the "Chameleon: Master Of Disguise" Rise or Drop after Winter Clash?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • It will RISE after Winter Clash! unobtainable!

4 66.67%
  • It will DROP, not a good mod!

2 33.33%

Thread: Price of Chameleon: The Master Of Disguise (Rise or Drop)

Exclamation Price of Chameleon: The Master Of Disguise (Rise or Drop)

Will the price of the chameleon leash rise or drop after the Winter Clash ends?
    Its effect is quite unique, maybe that could influence on its price.
    Thank you in advance!
    IGN: LegenPhenix
    Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Quote Originally Posted by LegenSceptil View Post
    Will the price of the chameleon leash rise or drop after the Winter Clash ends?
    Its effect is quite unique, maybe that could influence on its price.
    Thank you in advance!
    Most likely will rise since you won't be able to obtain it anymore.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by XxAlsomemexX View Post
    Not necessarily, razor wings dropped to oblivion and is no longer obtainable.

Quote Originally Posted by Anticell View Post
    I wonder why all the big wings (Legendary and Davinci and Robotic) cost more than 1 dl but razor doesnt even cost 20 wls anymore
    IGN: ProbablySeth
    Growtopian National Anthem:

And now a quote from yours truly...

My 8th grade teacher

You're thinking outside the box. But what you didn't know, Is that there is no box.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Fredbear489 View Post
    I wonder why all the big wings (Legendary and Davinci and Robotic) cost more than 1 dl but razor doesnt even cost 20 wls anymore
    🤔

ten char

It’s unobtainable?
    I love how people would break friendships for the sake of some yellow lock

When you see me post that doesnt mean im back and active again

Quote Originally Posted by Anticell View Post
    That is because there were hundreds of thousands bought, if the price went up the economy would be break.

Considering this is a limited item, and the circumstances of obtaining it are quite the degree, it is to my knowledge that the item will in fact rise.

Squire

Legendary are used to sacrifice a golden angel wings phoenix wings (limited items). Davinci made from 4 ndev, which you need golden angel wings (too) and drop it to growganoth (Only available every year. Though u can buy it too). And robotic wings cost winter token which need to participate in winter clash about 1-3 (I think u can get it in 1 event if you're in top guild) and need to spend 2-3 dls/event

Razor? Its first IOTM from 2 years ago, the first 4 IOTM (Razor, dragoscarf, kudo carriage, and dhorn) are cost 100k gems which it likely cost 50 wls. So, its normal if it around 50 wls (And because its just a wing, the price dropped even more)
    IGN : NeroX118
    Main World : NEROXGT (Under Maintenance)
    Goal : Having All Untradable Items

Progress :

Lesser Wizard

I would give a 4-10 to XxAlsomenexX, Also what's the use of this pet ? It just makes you hidden "Adding no face makes your whole body hidden

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NeroX118 View Post
    Legendary are used to sacrifice a golden angel wings phoenix wings (limited items). Davinci made from 4 ndev, which you need golden angel wings (too) and drop it to growganoth (Only available every year. Though u can buy it too). And robotic wings cost winter token which need to participate in winter clash about 1-3 (I think u can get it in 1 event if you're in top guild) and need to spend 2-3 dls/event

Razor? Its first IOTM from 2 years ago, the first 4 IOTM (Razor, dragoscarf, kudo carriage, and dhorn) are cost 100k gems which it likely cost 50 wls. So, its normal if it around 50 wls (And because its just a wing, the price dropped even more)
    Razor dropped cause it was 100,000 gems in store while it was a IOTM,and because the effect is bad mabye that's the reason it drop badly

Banned

It was hoarded way too much

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by HyperPepz1 View Post
    I would give a 4-10 to XxAlsomenexX, Also what's the use of this pet ? It just makes you hidden "Adding no face makes your whole body hidden
    The item has 1 of unique mods, which is fun (If your talking about its useless item becuz the effect is boring or blablabla, i think its because you only think this game is about get rich)
    IGN : NeroX118
    Main World : NEROXGT (Under Maintenance)
    Goal : Having All Untradable Items

Progress :

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by NeroX118 View Post
    The item has 1 of unique mods, which is fun (If your talking about its useless item becuz the effect is boring or blablabla, i think its because you only think this game is about get rich)
    I know this has cool and nice effects, but when I tested it I don't fell using this item anymore. And the item and the effect isn't boring. I was just bored that time,

I've just added a Poll so it's easier to give your opinion now!
    Remember that you can always justify your answer below.

I hope it will rise, this item will have a lot of potential soon. (At least I think so)
    Thank you again!

P.D.: Rome wasn't build in one day, nor the Magplant was used in BFGs instantaneously.
    IGN: LegenPhenix
    Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Master Sorcerer

Eh, this quite took a weird spot by I mean it's just depends

For now what I've seen, chameleon gonna drop soon yeah limited items I hear you saying it's just there a lot of people who participated in guild event and at least got to the last branch on any of the 4th branch

With that also,people who have them will sell it after winter clash for profit of course that could lead to supplies > demand and could drop a bit..

Take an instinct Honor scepter,before it was 3 diamond locks now it's become 1,50-2 dls ye ik dropping...want more...? IOTM of Spirit of the under world drop to 42-45 wls while having a good effect,this is because a lot of people having it and want to sell it after the iotm not in store to do profit but they lose it.

People nowadays are like if the items useful the gonna buy it...if not then they don't care at all..thats where some items left to be forgotten which are quite sad...people tend to choose the effect than the design now a days

But since the items doesn't have encountered (no same mod) they won't drop to much since the mod are cool but eh it's not really that needed so i guess it will be drop then stable for eternity unless someone decided to bring then all in the market if that happens eh expect price drop

Unless...if the items needed for something in the future updates then it's will rise drastically *cough* Aurora wings and dance master crown at Halloween *cough*
    Everything felt news when quit for 6 months