Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: [MERGED] Closed-threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Nortax View Post
    There are ALWAYS going to be some kind of coding error or method waiting to be discovered no matter what developers do. Being an multiplayer sandbox game growtopia is, the amount of undiscovered ways to dupe or the amount of other glitches are limitless.

That being said, being a coder is harsh job to do, by my own experience that is :3
    Still doesn’t hurt to open beta to catch majority of the glitches and bugs.
    IGN: FOWL

Quote Originally Posted by Entho View Post
    it wasn't "all", just some.
    99% of them but if they left the merged thread open it would be at the top this would stop 90% of the threads being opened right now.
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

But we Can get rid of those errors. They can also make it without spoilers. There is no big problem naming item "block57474" and put blue dirt texture on it. There is tons of possibilites to make it

Quote Originally Posted by ItsKyan View Post
    I have thorougly read the rules from growtopia wiki which is stated that it is directly from growtopian rules. There is no rule stating that you cant buy willingly or unwilling in my case of buying duplicated items. In this case that means that the rules are useless and ubisoft can just change rules at any time
    ANARCHISM!!
    IGN: LegenPrism
    Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

How are they going to take into account those selling items due to the price crash? While they may not have been duplicate items it still helped flood the market place with cheap items and how is a buyer supposed to know the difference? Same as what happened when the new mag plant scare came through, I managed to pick up a couple of mags really cheap before people worked it out. Doesn't make me bad or a rule breaker, I also picked up a cheap Bob in that mess. If its a dup and I lose it then I guess so be it but if it wasn't and was someone selling cheap cause prices were crashing I just got a cheap Bob...

Quote Originally Posted by Nortax View Post
    I believe it's rank only, just like moderator, and as you might know moderators aren't getting paid, so here's the answer.
    if so, then why are people listening to what forum guardians say

'all people will be banned for buying dupe stuff' like *** why trust this guy when he doesn't even know inside stuff
    You are reading a signature of a player that has retired.

This is my SIGNATURE.
    There's literally nothing to read.
    I played Growtopia for close to 2 years.
    Did something bad, don't question it.
    Back to forums because why the frick not?
    Subscribe to PewDiePie if you're a human. Don't let T-Gay win the war.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    Flawed logic, people are so quick to say Growtopia is dying... Not even close, watch this incident be forgotten in a few weeks.
    Few weeks, pff... more like 5 days to week
    Living a life without doubts

Quote Originally Posted by LegenSceptil View Post
    ANARCHISM!!
    Totally true
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by SLY View Post

'all people will be banned for buying dupe stuff' like *** why trust this guy when he doesn't even know inside stuff
    To make it seem like they are doing something.
    Nothing to see here

Flawed logic, people are so quick to say Growtopia is dying... Not even close, watch this incident be forgotten in a few weeks.
    oh I cant wait to see all these youtubers talk about the situations. The hate they receive will be tragic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marcoolio View Post
    Not so far away when idiots dube Dhorns and all start cry here to not be punished..

if you are stupid enough to buy extreme cheap items what you know useto be worth 100x more you play wrong game.. hate me idc but ALL game breaker shud be banned like last time we lost many "pro" "legend" who was idiot and dube dhorns.. btw many player buy horns 10wl each but still in game so mods know what they do..

Dhorn dube was fixed without rollback... we just wait now and read here how ppl cry about this.. If something is not in rules, use common sense...
    hai you have dumb logic bye

Quote Originally Posted by BreadOn View Post
    To make it seem like they are doing something.
    Hey don't expose them ***

This is my SIGNATURE.

I think Growtopia is not dead. Developers and moderators are trying their best for us.

Quote Originally Posted by SLY View Post

I believe no guardian, even moderators stated that all people who bought dupe stuff will get banned. We keep on telling that there will be investigations.

All duped items will be removed and all those player who needs to get banned (will be banned) upon investigation. So everyone calm down please.

Lesser Wizard

lol i know tons of ppl who bought em knowingly for fun cuz they expected pure item deletion or rollback. rip them

Quote Originally Posted by Nostos View Post
    I believe no guardian, even moderators stated that all people who bought dupe stuff will get banned. We keep on telling that there will be investigations.

All duped items will be removed and all those player who needs to get banned (will be banned) upon investigation. So everyone calm down please.
    Okay forum guradian what if u bought the items HUH!?

Quote Originally Posted by TurtlePirate View Post
    I think Growtopia is not dead. Developers and moderators are trying their best for us.
    not really. If they claimed to have cared they would acknowledge it’s their fault and they wouldn’t hold their own players accountable except for the duper.

but is there gonna be any?

HMMMMMMMMMM

knowing Ubisoft, it's probably gonna be pURGe time

This is my SIGNATURE.

Lesser Wizard

exactly lol

Lesser Wizard

Copying and pasting this exact paragraph and using it to reply to every thread
    Nothing to see here

My opinion on all this that happened is:
    -It's Ubisoft developers fault, although everyone makes mistakes because we are all humans! Don't be so mad at them!
    -People who duped the items deserve a ban.
    -People who got affected by duped items, buying them, will be banned or not, depending on the situation and according to what the staff said.
    -The rollback would be a great idea, but if they do it manually is because they can handle the situation without needing to damage the whole community by doing it.
    -Forum Guardians are just closing Threads because they already explained the issue, and there's no point in creating more, just talking about the same. They are not blocking our freedom of expression.

Let's just see the things from another point of view, they are working on it really hard and complaining about it just makes it harder for them.

Empathy and Thinking Positively! is what we need.
    IGN: LegenPrism
    Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."