Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [MERGED] Closed-threads.

Lesser Wizard

Mod's and Devs are trying their best to fix this game, So the game isn't dead, but the economy is almost dead due from scammers,spammers etc...

And why Only Zerefu will be ingame? There will be some pros in game, All people are pro, Scammers and players doing illegal stuff are idiots and should be called "NOOB", Beginners are trying their best to have wls, I know their future is bright than scammers etc.... And some old pros would probably quit growtopia .
    Last edited by HyperPepz1; 01-19-2019 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Added more words that NOOB IS PRO

They've said they will try to cancel the trade.

You won't get the wings but you'll get your items and wls back.

Bummer dude, you seem like one of the guys that did get duped.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrags View Post
    I'm desperate, investigate my account
    Attachment 211814
    Screen Shot 2019-01-16 at 3.36.41 PM

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    I mentioned this in other threads: Note that if in case the player bought a duped item unknowingly, we will try to cancel the trades that happened, take the items back and give back the wls spent.
    And why wont you do that aswell with the people who bought duplicated wolf whistles unknowingly and used them and then got banned for the reason "Duplicating items/Absuing game exploit".
    Im a random guy

I bought a rayman around 5 days ago for 1980, hope it wasnt duped.
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

I made a suggestion to revive most dead activities and to stabilize most unbalanced matters in the game, be sure to check it out here!

Lesser Wizard

I bought cosmic cape, Mage orb and steampunk sets and many more this week, hope they are not duped !

I think it is better to play with the noobs than to play with pros that abuses the glitch
    WOTD : DABTHENIGHTAWAY, GROWTOPIATREASURES

VEND WORLD: KIDDO

Instagram: @spantsbob_gt

Master Sorcerer
    I spent like 2 minutes thinking of something funny to write here. I can't think of anything.

Default The real problem

I like how in previous 'dupe' glitches, only the dupers were banned. But now Ubisoft plans to ban buyers too, even if they bought it knowing it was duped, what wrong have they done? Where in the 'growtopia code' does it say, 'don't buy duplicated items or we'll just ban you lOl'

So after this whole fiasco, which is Ubisoft's fault for not identifying this bug before releasing the item. They want to ban people who bought or traded the duplicated items. I'm normally on Ubisoft's side when it comes to such matters but this is god damn ridiculous. You are banning players because of your mistake. If any Ubisoft staff would like to explain this, please reply.
    IGN: PoseidionYT

The worst kind of people are those who put Moderators saying their names in their signature. How pretentious.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by HyperPepz1 View Post
    Mod's and Devs are trying their best to fix this game, So the game isn't dead, but the economy is almost dead due from scammers,spammers etc...

And why Only Zerefu will be ingame? There will be some pros in game, All people are pro, Scammers and players doing illegal stuff are idiots and should be called "NOOB", Beginners are trying their best to have wls, I know their future is bright than scammers etc.... And some old pros would probably quit growtopia .
    so far hes the only one ive seen not doing anything during this incident

Quote Originally Posted by HyperPepz1 View Post
    I bought cosmic cape, Mage orb and steampunk sets and many more this week, hope they are not duped !
    I don't think the culprit duplicated items that were below a diamond lock, as it would've been no use. Unless he needed it for himself.
    IGN: Vrags

Are you saying that the game's dead because of the duplication glitch? if yes, I mean, they could just press 'ROLLBACK' but they won't because it'll be disastrous.
    If no, then hell no, the game is everything but dead.
    ~Chemmie

Lesser Wizard

Yeah I’d like to suggest opening the beta server
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    You guys are worth it.
    IGN: BoxLogos prev. swagHAMMER
    Level: 69
    Leader of the Versace guild
    Gt account: Started April 6, 2013

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwing View Post
    I like how in previous 'dupe' glitches, only the dupers were banned. But now Ubisoft plans to ban buyers too, even if they bought it knowing it was duped, what wrong have they done? Where in the 'growtopia code' does it say, 'don't buy duplicated items or we'll just ban you lOl'

So after this whole fiasco, which is Ubisoft's fault for not identifying this bug before releasing the item. They want to ban people who bought or traded the duplicated items. I'm normally on Ubisoft's side when it comes to such matters but this is god damn ridiculous. You are banning players because of your mistake. If any Ubisoft staff would like to explain this, please reply.
    Still worried dough if I bought duped items accidentaly cause I don't know everything when it comes on this,Also if some innocent players gets ban by buying duped items accidentaly, they would get ban.
    Hope Some mod's saw this thread !

which is Ubisoft's fault for not identifying this bug before releasing the item.
    Patch/Update existed for a reason.
    WOTD : DABTHENIGHTAWAY, GROWTOPIATREASURES

VEND WORLD: KIDDO

Instagram: @spantsbob_gt

There are already many threads regarding same question, please read'em. You less likely going to get banned if you bought those dupes items, however if you've used to complete legendary quest or earn benefit from it prpbably results in getting banned. You should've stay away from it at first.

Default Hire the culprit.

Ubisoft should hire the culprit, which most of you should know by now, as a beta tester for new items that will be added into growtopia. The person would be able to find flaws, bugs, and glitches and ubisoft could possibly fix those flaws.

I know this is very most likely not going to happen as ubisoft might not trust the culprit after what they have done, but it might be to solution to glitches in the game.
    IGN: Vrags

Lesser Knight

agreeable, totally unfair towards buyers

There might be 1 or 2 people who actually bought that stuff with no intent to abuse anything.
    Yo
    I'm HGrowH (<<<IGN), now a full time builder.

UberDuck's B.O.O. Song!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBWZkvBJwrk]
    My Youtube channel link for people looking for it
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP4...HzZ73Qv1vot_yQ

These lines are here so people won't click on the link when trying to quote

Master Sorcerer
    I spent like 2 minutes thinking of something funny to write here. I can't think of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by SpantsBob View Post
    Patch/Update existed for a reason.
    I don't think you understand my point, you're not even using the right tense of exist. Fixing the problem, after it's blown up, is not how things work. If you need an analogy, you don't hose down a building, after it's burnt to the ground.
    IGN: PoseidionYT

The worst kind of people are those who put Moderators saying their names in their signature. How pretentious.

Quote Originally Posted by Angels View Post
    Yeah I’d like to suggest opening the beta server
    This time only to players who would actually look for bugs/glitches rather than last time where they opened it as a sort of novelty/publicity stunt where you still had to farm for gems. (Balloon Warz Beta Server)
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Abusing the existence of a wobbly situation is assholish behaviour. Go elsewhere if you want to do that.
    Yo
    I'm HGrowH (<<<IGN), now a full time builder.

UberDuck's B.O.O. Song!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBWZkvBJwrk]
    My Youtube channel link for people looking for it
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP4...HzZ73Qv1vot_yQ

These lines are here so people won't click on the link when trying to quote