Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A reward for those who broke no rules

Default A reward for those who broke no rules

I understand this feels like "i missed the duplication... so i want something", but trust me i dont care about cosmetics.

My suggestion is, that people who didnt buy, sell or duplicate items would get a reward for not abusing or breaking the rules. In Team Fortress 2, theres an item that you could have gotten in 2013 if you didnt duplicate or buy/sell those items when the glitch happend.

What would the reward be? Maybe some small hat or an pet that related to angels that is untradeable.

Why would you suggest this? Why not! Alot of times some people get away with duplicating, so maybe the people who didnt duplicate wouldnt just be NPCs sitting around. (im not saying that you missed your chance on the duplication stuff, nonono. dont do that that is dangerous.)

Quote Originally Posted by JNGamer View Post
    I understand this feels like "i missed the duplication... so i want something", but trust me i dont care about cosmetics.

My suggestion is, that people who didnt buy, sell or duplicate items would get a reward for not abusing or breaking the rules. In Team Fortress 2, theres an item that you could have gotten in 2013 if you didnt duplicate or buy/sell those items when the glitch happend.

What would the reward be? Maybe some small hat or an pet that related to angels that is untradeable.

Why would you suggest this? Why not! Alot of times some people get away with duplicating, so maybe the people who didnt duplicate wouldnt just be NPCs sitting around. (im not saying that you missed your chance on the duplication stuff, nonono. dont do that that is dangerous.)
    Didn't they gave you something free already? although its not some sort of item, didn't they gave a one day event of gem farming?

tbh i don't think anyone would like to spend resources on a small item just for an event, remember that ubisoft is the one in charge.

but i do like the idea
    Nowadays. I don't know what new items there are

IGN: MSLKW

I have joined Growtopia in 1st May 2014

Later created another account in 22nd July 2014

I’m going to disagree because it should be an expectation that you follow rules without rewards. On top of that, determining who was in contact with duped items and then giving out the rewards would take so much time and effort, which could be used on other things.

Quote Originally Posted by MSLKW View Post
    Didn't they gave you something free already? although its not some sort of item, didn't they gave a one day event of gem farming?

tbh i don't think anyone would like to spend resources on a small item just for an event, remember that ubisoft is the one in charge.

but i do like the idea
    That is TRUE, and i am super happy for the 2x gems. But not that it matters for them, the dupers and dupe buyers also get 2x gems. And yeah, tracking everybody would be hard.

Quote Originally Posted by JNGamer View Post
    That is TRUE, and i am super happy for the 2x gems. But not that it matters for them, the dupers and dupe buyers also get 2x gems. And yeah, tracking everybody would be hard.
    Read the announcement
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...Glitch-(01-19)

A reward would be something awesome but I don't think that we deserve it, we all broke a rule before.
    ~Chemmie
    Discord: Chem #7714

Rule are Rules....

Your Reward is...
    *Drum*

NOT GETTING A BAN
    I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksis St View Post
    Protects the rights of ancestral seed
    THEY BUFFED IT 2X

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    That's a really awesome item! Great work!
    Well then, add that thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    Leone Abbacchio your back!!!

ok xd
    R.A.F.E

(RE-POSTED)
    IGN: YoMattty
    Discord: Matty#3632
    Currently Working on GrowMarket
    My Community Server: https://discord.gg/6ZbrUvs

The reward is you still have the same amount of WLs, affected growtopians will not receive compensation for their WLs spent.
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

In-Game Name: Viju
    Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04
    IG: @onlinepricechecker

Quote Originally Posted by Mijuki04 View Post
    The reward is you still have the same amount of WLs, affected growtopians will not receive compensation for their WLs spent.
    And those who bought and sold, got no punsihment and this makes them do this over and over again and never learn to follow rules.

I think this is great idea! We, who wanted sure test davinci, p wings and other stuff, take nice ss and didn't do it, cause we have moral, we got nothing from it. Next time, i will sure buy duplicated items, get nice pics, get more views and so on, cause why not!!!!!!!!!!!!

as you see, this current system makes even me think, like this, cause why not. So we can see, its not good system.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Now my side. all happened at 3am of my time. So i was sleeping obviously, I woke up and DUPE ANNOUNCEMENT HIT ME. Now I feel injured. Not because I could not duplicate but because economy will hit me now. I did totally nothing and now I am in a lost position?

You don't need a reward for doing something you are supposed to do. Technically your reward is not being banned.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    And those who bought and sold, got no punsihment and this makes them do this over and over again and never learn to follow rules.

I think this is great idea! We, who wanted sure test davinci, p wings and other stuff, take nice ss and didn't do it, cause we have moral, we got nothing from it. Next time, i will sure buy duplicated items, get nice pics, get more views and so on, cause why not!!!!!!!!!!!!

as you see, this current system makes even me think, like this, cause why not. So we can see, its not good system.

Or just make the 2x gems longer. Im not a decision maker or a developer so i have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by GaysD View Post
    You don't need a reward for doing something you are supposed to do. Technically your reward is not being banned.
    No, idea is, others get punishment here. They can't get that reward item, so it is punishment for them, not reward to us so much. And that reward, keep us in this road in future, what we decided walk. When all others bought dupli items and we did not. Cause if this is system in future too, i really will buy dubli items in future, cause there is 0 reasons why not.

Quote Originally Posted by GaysD View Post
    Think about this:

You accidentally figure out a duplication glitch, and immediately email support. In return you get nothing, as expected you should never get anything since thats what you are supposed to do. But then again, you helped to prevent a HUGE chaos from happening you basically saved ALOT of time for the developers. I understand this would feel a bit greedy, but like i said you saved developers alot of time. What they should do it put your name on the news example. "Also, big thanks to [player] for preventing a huge duplication from happening! Remember to always email support about glitches you find in the game!"

In the other hand, if you duped this yourself and told nobody you probs would have had kept the items. I wouldnt do it though because i know i would get banned.

Lesser Wizard

The idea is that we broke no rules by any means. But those who did will receive punishment after the Growtopia Team removes them. Take this as a valuable lesson to keep in the future. If there wasn’t this rule, then duplicated items will happen most of he time.
    IGN: iPlayfuls
    Guild: Egg
    Playing Since: March 2015

Worlds:
    Main World: IPLAYFULS
    Bait Shop: IPLAYBAITS
    Vend World: BASICVENDS
    BFG Service: IPLAYFULSLINK

I like to volunteer and watch TVB dramas.
    Feel free to contact me!

No, idea is, others get punishment here. They can't get that reward item, so it is punishment for them, not reward to us so much. And that reward, keep us in this road in future, what we decided walk. When all others bought dupli items and we did not. Cause if this is system in future too, i really will buy dubli items in future, cause there is 0 reasons why not.
    I really doubt these people would be upset by an item that thousands of players will have. I’d much rather the people who bought these items receive actual punishments, saves time and gets the point across. As well, just because this time around a lot of people aren’t receiving bans doesn’t mean things won’t change. Simply because there are no direct punishments for purchasing duped items doesn’t make it a good idea to do so, you indirectly harm the game.

Quote Originally Posted by iPlayfuls View Post
    The idea is that we broke no rules by any means. But those who did will receive punishment after the Growtopia Team removes them. Take this as a valuable lesson to keep in the future. If there wasn’t this rule, then duplicated items will happen most of he time.
    And what punishment those got, who bought, used and sold same price? They learned what? They learned that if you use dupli item, sell it fast, so can't get caught and you same time give dupli item to next player, so tracking must be harder and harder after every new trd. This makes these things stay as a same year after year and no one stops buying dupli items.

And what punishment those got, who bought, used and sold same price? They learned what? They learned that if you use dupli item, sell it fast, so can't get caught and you same time give dupli item to next player, so tracking must be harder and harder after every new trd. This makes these things stay as a same year after year and no one stops buying dupli items.
    Sorry but you are making no sense