Thread: CAPTURETHECRIMINAL by Lewius

Default CAPTURETHECRIMINAL by Lewius

I built this world about a year ago, well most of it anyway, but I recently decided to finish the storyline and everything. I focused a lot on trying to create something unique, something that hasn’t been done before. And I think I’ve done an alright job. I present to you, CAPTURETHECRIMINAL!

This is Growtopia’s first ever world where you are a detective and your job is to gather evidence and determine who murdered who in this seemingly normal neighborhood!

I diverted the focus of this world away from that of many other worlds, which is parkour, by adding a lot of content and mind-testing quests for players to engage in.

But don’t be mistaken, the world is not as easy as it looks. If you catch and arrest an innocent individual you will be brought back to the beginning of the world where you must restart!

Owner: Lewius

The world includes a song, jammers, weather, some parkour, password and adventure item hunts, tons of guestbooks with information and a whole lot of fun!

This world was built by myself, and myself only, but I did receive a bit of help and I’ve acknowledged those who have assisted in a bulletin by the world’s entrance.

Render:
    Name:  capturethecriminal.png
Views: 36
Size:  556.8 KB

Feel free to leave feedback/thoughts/opinions or anything you like on this thread!

Thanks,
    Lewius
    You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Growtopia Username: Lewius

I love all the colours you got into that, aswell as all the different types of buildings. The render looks surprisingly more good than you’d probably think. I’ll check it out later as it’s late rn, looking great thought.
    Hey, I'm Anton0202!
    I’m just a guy who loves to build worlds!
    16 WOTDs and counting...
    Creator of the Swedish Start world.

Quote Originally Posted by Anton0202 View Post
    I love all the colours you got into that, aswell as all the different types of buildings. The render looks surprisingly more good than you’d probably think. I’ll check it out later as it’s late rn, looking great thought.
    Thanks! I rated your world in my thread if you haven’t seen it already. And let me tell you, it was phenomenal as always.
    You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Anybody else care to share their opinions on this world? It doesn’t matter if you actually visit it or give me feedback based purely off of the world’s render. Heck, it can even be as negative as you’d like...