Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GrowStocks is in danger! Please help!

Banned

Talking

Well, I'm thankful I'm one of Growstocks !
    As one of the editors, I'll pay you !

Quote Originally Posted by GrowStocks View Post
    GrowStocks is slowly dying. Less and less people are using the website and editors count is dropping.
    From its beginning, GrowStocks promised to stay the up-to-date price checker and investment tool for Growtopians. If we don't take action, I'm sad the website would become haunted by ghosts.

How can I help?
    It's fairly easy:
    We are recruiting. Yes, we are in need of a fresh stack of people to help us.
    If you are interested, here are the available positions:

Marketing manager (is responsible for coming up with fresh ideas that will spread GrowStocks's popularity)
    Editor (most important part of the team. Due to its high importance, editors are paid World Locks to edit. The current payment scheme is 5WLs/100Edits)
    Motivator (totally not a joke. You are responsible of motivating our editors)
    Sponsor (I doubt anyone will choose this one. But you'd be responsible of providing the World Locks that have to be paid to editors)
    Support (you are responsible of responding to visitors questions via our live chat feature)
    Supervisor (your job is to find wrong prices on the website)

Together, we can bring GrowStocks back to life and let Growtopia have, once again, an online price checker.
    Love,
    The GrowStocks team
    OwO! mi can do this
    quitted growtopia owo feel free to add me on roblox or join my server
    discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
    my discord server
    add me on roblox
    scraggy is my waifu
    http://hamumu.com/images/menu/yerflogo.png
    humama hihih

Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    5wls per 100 edits? This is worse than underpay.
    I mean, 1edit takes around 10secs.
    But yea we do this cause is noice amd we hv nuffin to do.
    Tis not a job, just that we correct and change prices.
    If u wanna see an updated price check of an item just go to
    growstocks.ga and stuff.

Honestly not many ppl nd those 5wls, we just do it cause we want to no wrys.

- - - Updated - - -

We help out by gving people updated and relevant prices.
    So if you wanna set up...say an ssp shop, we can help.
    Just refer to our site often to make sure u don't miss out on updated prices or ur shop will be selling 30dspike seeds instead of 35 which is market price.
    The site is often more reliable than the price checking signs in buy worlds. For example, angel wings are abt 30wls each instead of the signs which say about 40wls each.
    https://youtu.be/fzQ6gRAEoy0
    Shelter. The best animated video i've ever watched.
    o(*^▽^*)o

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    Easy or not, it's still considered underpay. If it's really that easy, why don't you do it yourself? You save more time and you don't have to find editors or spend wls.
    Because more hands get the job done faster??? Do you want him to single-handedly edit prices of 1000+ items?
    Nothing to see here

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBom View Post
    OwO! mi can do this
    Join the server and PM any admin

Quote Originally Posted by LilBluey View Post
    I mean, 1edit takes around 10secs.
    But yea we do this cause is noice amd we hv nuffin to do.
    Tis not a job, just that we correct and change prices.
    If u wanna see an updated price check of an item just go to
    growstocks.ga and stuff.

Honestly not many ppl nd those 5wls, we just do it cause we want to no wrys.

- - - Updated - - -

We help out by gving people updated and relevant prices.
    So if you wanna set up...say an ssp shop, we can help.
    Just refer to our site often to make sure u don't miss out on updated prices or ur shop will be selling 30dspike seeds instead of 35 which is market price.
    The site is often more reliable than the price checking signs in buy worlds. For example, angel wings are abt 30wls each instead of the signs which say about 40wls each.
    ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by BreadOn View Post
    Because more hands get the job done faster??? Do you want him to single-handedly edit prices of 1000+ items?
    That's what I call logic

I really don't have time to check every items price in side of game, while i do my stuff. Without site like this, my work would be many times harder. So those who think, this is waste of time or GS should die, have you ever used that site? While i plan my mass, i check all seeds prices from GS then i decide, what mass would be most profit. If i would search all these prices inside of game, that would take much time.

So i highly recommend help GS and use GS.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    I really don't have time to check every items price in side of game, while i do my stuff. Without site like this, my work would be many times harder. So those who think, this is waste of time or GS should die, have you ever used that site? While i plan my mass, i check all seeds prices from GS then i decide, what mass would be most profit. If i would search all these prices inside of game, that would take much time.

So i highly recommend help GS and use GS.
    Your love for GrowStocks is what motivates us!

Quote Originally Posted by BreadOn View Post
    Considering that it was a “code red” situation, a much more appealing offer would’ve sufficed. Otherwise, you should expect yourself coming back to the forums and constantly finding and hiring new people to the team.

Banned

Bumping this topic!

GrowStocks will never die actually because our hosting is permanent and reliable, so why shutdown anyway?

I've got some bad news by the way, Matteu, the founder of GrowStocks, quitted GrowStocks to focus on real life things. The new owners are now MrAugu and DataCell.

News #2: we're still in need of people!

Why not SB in growtopia to promote growstocks?
    Nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by Prexxi View Post
    Why not SB in growtopia to promote growstocks?
    Well the marketing team did try that, the results were not what we expected

Interesting, tell me more
    That you should use your other skills elsewhere and not try and kick this dead rat alive.
    No Growtopian finds it practical to use 3rd-party software to check prices when they can easily do so in-game. Additionally, in-game is live and thus more accurate.
    𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭𝓼 : PURPOSES ¦ SELFDEPRIVED ¦ FEARLISTENS ¦ RIFT ¦ PSYCHOVILLE ¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    32 WOTDs

Discord Tag: xdpical#7777

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    That you should use your other skills elsewhere and not try and kick this dead rat alive.
    No Growtopian finds it practical to use 3rd-party software to check prices when they can easily do so in-game. Additionally, in-game is live and thus more accurate.
    Any project you can suggest? We have time to kill and wana make some

Any project you can suggest? We have time to kill and wana make some
    I think he meant something outside of growtopia, or an another growtopia-related project. (Updated World Planner/Set Maker/etc).
    IGN: IxHeroxI
    Ooga Booga, Pensive time.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...80/QYjhVX7.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    At least they are doing something usefull to the community and not just sitting there criticising others. Additionally, they have a discord bot, which makes it all easier. For example, its far easier for me to just alt+tab instead of going through buy+ worlds and looking for trades.

I would like to join the staff tho i dont really have a lot of time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SupForce View Post
    I think he meant something outside of growtopia, or an another growtopia-related project. (Updated World Planner/Set Maker/etc).
    We're planning on creating a web based Growtopia Music Simulator which is updated, mobile responsive, cross platform and you can export music as JSON* (MP3 might me added later)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vale0203 View Post
    At least they are doing something usefull to the community and not just sitting there criticising others. Additionally, they have a discord bot, which makes it all easier. For example, its far easier for me to just alt+tab instead of going through buy+ worlds and looking for trades.

That's the kind of reply that has some logic tied to it! I can say you don't lack logic! Thanks for the support.

Interested in editing, Will join the discord once I get back to my computer. (I have knowledge on many obscure item prices in the game)
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    Interested in editing, Will join the discord once I get back to my computer. (I have knowledge on many obscure item prices in the game)
    Yay! Please do DM MrAugu/DataCell once you join. You'll be the most welcome there! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    What kind of obscure item prices? Can you share?

Quote Originally Posted by Vale0203 View Post

You're making it seems like Criticism is useless and doesn't take time, that's wrong. Criticism is one if not the most important things you can do to help the game/community.
    IGN: IxHeroxI
    Ooga Booga, Pensive time.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...80/QYjhVX7.gif