Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GrowStocks is in danger! Please help!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SupForce View Post
    You're making it seems like Criticism is useless and doesn't take time, that's wrong. Criticism is one if not the most important things you can do to help the game/community.
    While I agree Growtopia is not that good for projects, I can say we will accept constructive criticism, but not the criticism that wants us to shutdown. That will never happen

You're making it seems like Criticism is useless and doesn't take time, that's wrong. Criticism is one if not the most important things you can do to help the game/community.
    In which way telling to shut down is usefull for anyone?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Vale0203 View Post
    Right ^
    Companies accept constructive criticism, not destructive criticism

Hey folks,

MrAugu here. I will get straight to the point: I'm officially resigning from Growstocks. This post serves to cement it. But why, MrAugu? Simple. It has been a long and exciting journey. I have met new friends, tried my hand at price editing and server management. It has been a pleasant experience, and I would like to say that it has been a pleasure working with all of you. But all good things must come to an end. That special connection I once had with all of you is gone. I'm just not finding my place in Growstocks anymore. Now, I have quarreled with some of you, but let's put our petty grievances aside and part as friends. I wish you all the best of luck, and I hope growstocks will continue to prosper after I am gone

Peace!
    [CENTER]GrowCord - Discord Bot

The only growtopia discord bot that post growtopia news and more directly into your discord server.
    ==
    Discord: MrAugu#7917
    New Discord
    ==
    Full-stack developer.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MrAugu View Post
    Hey folks,

MrAugu here. I will get straight to the point: I'm officially resigning from Growstocks. This post serves to cement it. But why, MrAugu? Simple. It has been a long and exciting journey. I have met new friends, tried my hand at price editing and server management. It has been a pleasant experience, and I would like to say that it has been a pleasure working with all of you. But all good things must come to an end. That special connection I once had with all of you is gone. I'm just not finding my place in Growstocks anymore. Now, I have quarreled with some of you, but let's put our petty grievances aside and part as friends. I wish you all the best of luck, and I hope growstocks will continue to prosper after I am gone

Peace!
    It's been great having you! Come back whenever you want

I will help.
    10 chars
    I'm weird and everyone is weird

IGN : xWeird | Discord : xWeird#3325

SECRET SANTA 2019!

Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Ok Boomer, thanks for asking!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IWasWeird View Post
    I will help.
    10 chars
    Yay! What would you like to help with?

Quote Originally Posted by Vale0203 View Post
    It's simple -- Things like GrowStocks/Growconomy are useless. It's way harder to manage the prices of every item there is, no matter how many Editors you get, and It's way more conveniet to visit a BUY+ World and just check the price. Nobody know that this thing exist except forumers who make up only a small portion of the players, and because of that, nobody will use Growstock's prices. you're just delaying the inevitable.
    IGN: IxHeroxI
    Ooga Booga, Pensive time.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...80/QYjhVX7.gif

Banned

It's simple -- Things like GrowStocks/Growconomy are useless. It's way harder to manage the prices of every item there is, no matter how many Editors you get, and It's way more conveniet to visit a BUY+ World and just check the price. Nobody know that this thing exist except forumers who make up only a small portion of the players, and because of that, nobody will use Growstock's prices. you're just delaying the inevitable.
    La la la la.
    I said GrowStocks will ignore destructive criticism from now on.

Anyway, we're planning to SB in game too.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by GrowStocks View Post
    GrowStocks is slowly dying. Less and less people are using the website and editors count is dropping.
    From its beginning, GrowStocks promised to stay the up-to-date price checker and investment tool for Growtopians. If we don't take action, I'm sad the website would become haunted by ghosts.

How can I help?
    It's fairly easy:
    We are recruiting. Yes, we are in need of a fresh stack of people to help us.
    If you are interested, here are the available positions:

Marketing manager (is responsible for coming up with fresh ideas that will spread GrowStocks's popularity)
    Editor (most important part of the team. Due to its high importance, editors are paid World Locks to edit. The current payment scheme is 5WLs/100Edits)
    Motivator (totally not a joke. You are responsible of motivating our editors)
    Sponsor (I doubt anyone will choose this one. But you'd be responsible of providing the World Locks that have to be paid to editors)
    Support (you are responsible of responding to visitors questions via our live chat feature)
    Supervisor (your job is to find wrong prices on the website)

Together, we can bring GrowStocks back to life and let Growtopia have, once again, an online price checker.
    Love,
    The GrowStocks team
    I wanna be Support 😎
    GrowID: Latinas
    World: GraalTrader
    they banned me for no reason

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kodakblaq View Post
    I wanna be Support 😎
    Sure, join the server then PM me (DataCell)

It is not useless. Read my other reply in 2nd page

Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    I said GrowStocks will ignore destructive criticism from now on.
    You do realise that not all criticism is destructive, right? Just because someone doesn't agree with you does not automatically mean their criticism isn't constructive.

ok y'all the pics back

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Yay! What would you like to help with?
    Editor. Just teach me a few things about them then I'll do it
    I'm weird and everyone is weird

IGN : xWeird | Discord : xWeird#3325

SECRET SANTA 2019!

Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Ok Boomer, thanks for asking!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    You do realise that not all criticism is destructive, right? Just because someone doesn't agree with you does not automatically mean their criticism isn't constructive.
    He literally wants us to shutdown. If that's not destructive criticism, then you're blind.

Quote Originally Posted by IWasWeird View Post
    Editor. Just teach me a few things about them then I'll do it
    Sure, join the discord server

He literally wants us to shutdown. If that's not destructive criticism, then you're blind.
    But shutting down is often the best solution. If something is doomed to fail and just isn't going to work, then why bother going through the effort and spending all the time and money on it? Shutting down doesn't instantly mean only bad things, sometimes it can pave the way for newer, better projects that you wouldn't have been able for otherwise due to too much focus on a failing project.

ok y'all the pics back

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    But shutting down is often the best solution. If something is doomed to fail and just isn't going to work, then why bother going through the effort and spending all the time and money on it? Shutting down doesn't instantly mean only bad things, sometimes it can pave the way for newer, better projects that you wouldn't have been able for otherwise due to too much focus on a failing project.
    We're not paying a penny on it, that's why it's not shutdown yet.
    It's dying, I agree, but we'll be planning for some cool features that will make it handy to use while playing the game

Banned

Still accepting editors

You can make a banner so you can make your business stable. Encourage forumers to use that banner.
    MEEP MEEP I'M A SHEEP
    IGN: MeepTheSheep

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MeepTheSheep View Post
    You can make a banner so you can make your business stable. Encourage forumers to use that banner.
    Will do.