Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: GrowStocks is in danger! Please help!

Banned

Sorry for taking so long but the website is still inactive.
    The bot is usable, however.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    Sorry for taking so long but the website is still inactive.
    The bot is usable, however.
    Domains are really cheap, why such an issue getting one?

No offense but I don't think anyone would close Growtopia or open a new tab to check prices on a website. Usually you can just see what people are selling the item for in a Buy+ and you don't even need to leave the game... Good luck tho!
    I live inside my own world of make-believe.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Skyrat View Post
    Domains are really cheap, why such an issue getting one?
    Waiting for Matteu to get it
    Quote Originally Posted by luckygemss View Post
    No offense but I don't think anyone would close Growtopia or open a new tab to check prices on a website. Usually you can just see what people are selling the item for in a Buy+ and you don't even need to leave the game... Good luck tho!
    Some people have been saying the opposite

I dont agree. I was using growstocks to check rayman/magplant etc price
    You can make everything
    Just believe...

Please support Growtopia News website

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GrowStocks View Post
    GrowStocks is slowly dying. Less and less people are using the website and editors count is dropping.
    From its beginning, GrowStocks promised to stay the up-to-date price checker and investment tool for Growtopians. If we don't take action, I'm sad the website would become haunted by ghosts.

How can I help?
    It's fairly easy:
    We are recruiting. Yes, we are in need of a fresh stack of people to help us.
    If you are interested, here are the available positions:

Marketing manager (is responsible for coming up with fresh ideas that will spread GrowStocks's popularity)
    Editor (most important part of the team. Due to its high importance, editors are paid World Locks to edit. The current payment scheme is 5WLs/100Edits)
    Motivator (totally not a joke. You are responsible of motivating our editors)
    Sponsor (I doubt anyone will choose this one. But you'd be responsible of providing the World Locks that have to be paid to editors)
    Support (you are responsible of responding to visitors questions via our live chat feature)
    Supervisor (your job is to find wrong prices on the website)

Together, we can bring GrowStocks back to life and let Growtopia have, once again, an online price checker.
    Love,
    The GrowStocks team

LOL
    im suprised growstocks didnt die ages ago lmao. These roles...... smh and also 1 wl/20 edits thats jst fukcing ****

Lesser Wizard

I had their tab open regularly. The buy+ worlds are inconsistent. There are also single players who own multiple possible buy+ variations of items, along with vend worlds so they can control the price.

Growstocks could benefit from having their own world ingame and selling their own items... along with a market where they sell links to sellers worlds... like their marketplace, but ingame.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GQLDEN View Post
    I dont agree. I was using growstocks to check rayman/magplant etc price
    Good examples^

Quote Originally Posted by Mcdonalds97388 View Post
    LOL
    im suprised growstocks didnt die ages ago lmao. These roles...... smh and also 1 wl/20 edits thats jst fukcing ****
    We're planning on making it 1/10edits ^

I had their tab open regularly. The buy+ worlds are inconsistent. There are also single players who own multiple possible buy+ variations of items, along with vend worlds so they can control the price.

Growstocks could benefit from having their own world ingame and selling their own items... along with a market where they sell links to sellers worlds... like their marketplace, but ingame.
    Please tell us more about this idea. Looks interesting

Heh, said it will die like everything else months ago and I've yet to be wrong Name:  OMEGALUL.png
Views: 88
Size:  2.0 KB

⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
    Heh, said it will die like everything else months ago and I've yet to be wrong Name:  OMEGALUL.png
Views: 88
Size:  2.0 KB
    It's not dead, we're switching to a new domain

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post

Please tell us more about this idea. Looks interesting
    >>Growstocks could benefit from having their own world ingame and selling their own items... along with a market where they sell links to sellers worlds... like their marketplace, but ingame.<<

Well.... you could have a world ingame called Growstocks or something (I'm sure someone took it) with vends. Collaborate with sellers in the trade worlds you're using for prices... buy their items, and sell themfor the price you're listing on the site.

Or for an ingame market portal, you could sell portal links to worlds where people are selling items.

So.... a user of growstocks can list their world in the marketplace on the site for free. For a world lock (optional offer), they get a portal link to their world from the Growstocks ingame market portal.

You could also sell advertising or SBs once you get up and going.

An example.... I go to the world Growstocks...... in it, there are bulletin boards that explain the site and how it works along with a link. Going through a doorway, I would have access to the vend area where you have either the more profitable items in vends, or the most searched for items, for sale at the going trade price.

Further into the world, is the market portal. Each portal has a sign to the world, what they are selling, and how much... or a display block with the item in it and the price.
    The world owner pays 1 wl for 30 days (or however long you decide) for the market portal link.

With the wls you earn from vends and market portal links, you could pay someone to SB ingame for you to promote the growstocks world.

Additionally, you could "sell" signs and put them in your world. Like if someone is promoting a guild, or their own shop or whatever. For "x" wls, you could put a sign up in a hallway area that connects to the vends or portal market area.

Banned

>>Growstocks could benefit from having their own world ingame and selling their own items... along with a market where they sell links to sellers worlds... like their marketplace, but ingame.<<

Well.... you could have a world ingame called Growstocks or something (I'm sure someone took it) with vends. Collaborate with sellers in the trade worlds you're using for prices... buy their items, and sell themfor the price you're listing on the site.

Or for an ingame market portal, you could sell portal links to worlds where people are selling items.

So.... a user of growstocks can list their world in the marketplace on the site for free. For a world lock (optional offer), they get a portal link to their world from the Growstocks ingame market portal.

You could also sell advertising or SBs once you get up and going.

An example.... I go to the world Growstocks...... in it, there are bulletin boards that explain the site and how it works along with a link. Going through a doorway, I would have access to the vend area where you have either the more profitable items in vends, or the most searched for items, for sale at the going trade price.

Further into the world, is the market portal. Each portal has a sign to the world, what they are selling, and how much... or a display block with the item in it and the price.
    The world owner pays 1 wl for 30 days (or however long you decide) for the market portal link.

With the wls you earn from vends and market portal links, you could pay someone to SB ingame for you to promote the growstocks world.

Additionally, you could "sell" signs and put them in your world. Like if someone is promoting a guild, or their own shop or whatever. For "x" wls, you could put a sign up in a hallway area that connects to the vends or portal market area.
    Okay, this is interesting. Will definitely look into this more
    Thanks!

Banned

We bought the new domain!
    GrowStocks will soon be up again at https://growstocks.xyz

Banned

Guess what? GrowStocks is live again at https://growstocks.xyz !

Banned

Budubump!

Lesser Knight

Question:
    Why keep changing Links/Domain? Now the domain that u guys used to use (growstocks.ga) is just some random site leading to random sites...

I thought there was something wrong, since at first it kept saying *Access denied* (according to the list of reasons why i cant go to the site)

man i thought it was done for, i havent really followed the official twitter page and joined the discord server, i dont want to go online on discord and any social media for reasons.
    Check out my YouTube Channel: ShinaYoshi ! Though I dont upload that often at all.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIl...ec4IQ8vsWw_Yg?

Vend World: YoshisVend
    A vend world made for your Fuel pack needs. Restocks WEEKLY

I would like to apply for the marketing manager role, I have some ideas that could increase the website popularity.
    Hi, I'm MagicMeme and my IGN is Canalized.
    I'm a 2013 player.

https://www.upload.ee/image/9202441/rsz_fhtest1.png

Quote Originally Posted by ShinasYoshi View Post
    Question:
    Why keep changing Links/Domain? Now the domain that u guys used to use (growstocks.ga) is just some random site leading to random sites...
    We had to buy a domain because Freenom always shuts down domains that have high traffics. To avoid domain getting suspended, we've moved to growstocks.xyz
    Started watching anime for real since August 1, 2019 and it seems to be hard to go back to watching western animation since I added too many stuff in my watchlist.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMeme View Post
    I would like to apply for the marketing manager role, I have some ideas that could increase the website popularity.
    Sure thing! Join our discord server then PM DataCell

- - - Updated - - -

Question:

I thought there was something wrong, since at first it kept saying *Access denied* (according to the list of reasons why i cant go to the site)

man i thought it was done for, i havent really followed the official twitter page and joined the discord server, i dont want to go online on discord and any social media for reasons.
    We're sorry for that but we could do nothing about that. Anyway the xyz domain should be their for a year, then, we'll have to see how to pay for the renewal, probably will launch patreons

- - - Updated - - -

Question:

We're sorry for that but we could do nothing about that. Anyway the xyz domain should be their for a year, then, we'll have to see how to pay for the renewal, probably will launch patreons

Banned

Huge thanks to Asmoww for sponsoring us with 300 WLs!