Thread: Rating your worlds!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Rating your worlds!

Hey! Welp... I’ve wanted to do this kind of thread for a very long time, but I haven’t really got started, untill now. I wanna judge YOUR worlds, but I’ll only accept some kind of story/parkour/adventure world, well, atleast something that stands out from the majority of the worlds in GT! For example: I wont judge farm-worlds, shops, or trade-worlds.
    ”So what makes YOU ’eligible’ to judge my world?”: Well, although it doesn’t say that much, I’ve won 14 WOTDs, and I’ve had experienced with building for a few years now. If you wanna see some world of mine, one of my favourites are THEWILDJUNGLE, and SNOWDALE!
    Alright so...
    I’ll most likely only judge one world per person, although I MIGHT feel like rating another one aswell... I’ll probably do it if it seems reaallly good.
    And yeah, you SHOULD insert some render of the world. It will make the rating easier, and more accurate.
    I can’t say if I’ll do every single one, but I’ll try to do all of them, and I have quite some time during this weekend. I’ll mostly be judging your world’s design, and overall gameplay (how much I enjoy it!) Have in mind that I’ll be critical when judging the world, and a 10 for me is basically perfect, in every single way. A great world might still get a rating under 6 for example. Looking forward for this!
    IGN: Anton0202
    Hey, I'm Anton0202!
    I’m just a guy who loves to build worlds!
    16 WOTDs and counting...
    Creator of the Swedish Start world.

Bump... Going to sleep now
    Hey, I'm Anton0202!
    16 WOTDs and counting...

Rate THRONEHUNT for me please.
    ~Chemmie
    Discord: Chemmie #7714

Name:  5D1C51F1-DF16-4985-A919-F78954814158.png
Views: 120
Size:  519.7 KB
    Hmm. I actually thought this world was surprisingly good, and I love worlds that have multiple endings.

So, for the design.
    I liked the design of the world, but I think you could have put more work into some areas. The render of the world makes me a lil’ questioning, but it does look better ingame, and I think the first half of the world looks a bit better than the second.
    I think you could’ve put some more work into details, stuff like decoration that blends in. Otherwise, I liked the castle.

Design: 6/10

Where the world stands out in my eyes though, is the overall gameplay/story. I think the story about the two sons is great, and I actually finished two endings: The fair, and the happy ending. The story together with the tasks makes sense, and the world never gets too boring. The different endings together with all the choices are also a big plus, and the challenges of the world were also great.

Gameplay: 8/10
    Hey, I'm Anton0202!
    16 WOTDs and counting...

Quote Originally Posted by Anton0202 View Post
    Name:  5D1C51F1-DF16-4985-A919-F78954814158.png
Views: 120
Size:  519.7 KB
    Hmm. I actually thought this world was surprisingly good, and I love worlds that have multiple endings.

So, for the design.
    I liked the design of the world, but I think you could have put more work into some areas. The render of the world makes me a lil’ questioning, but it does look better ingame, and I think the first half of the world looks a bit better than the second.
    I think you could’ve put some more work into details, stuff like decoration that blends in. Otherwise, I liked the castle.

Design: 6/10

Where the world stands out in my eyes though, is the overall gameplay/story. I think the story about the two sons is great, and I actually finished two endings: The fair, and the happy ending. The story together with the tasks makes sense, and the world never gets too boring. The different endings together with all the choices are also a big plus, and the challenges of the world were also great.

Gameplay: 8/10
    Thanks a ton for your time, btw, there are three endings.
    ~Chemmie
    Discord: Chemmie #7714

Post your worlds
    Hey, I'm Anton0202!
    16 WOTDs and counting...