Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Growtopia Marketplace[WEBSITE] Campaign

  1. #1
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    57

    Exclamation Growtopia Marketplace[WEBSITE] Campaign

    Name:  logo&campaign.png
Views: 158
Size:  266.5 KB
    Hello there, I'm BlazingTopia an aspiring developer, almost 3 years old growtopian. I'm planning to develop a website that will help you guys in finding the right prices for the items that you wanted to buy.

    The prices in that website may be updated by growtopians. The system will tally that prices given by growtopians.

    Growtopia Markeplace
    - made by growtopian for growtopians -

    Send Feedback

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer ID: BEASTLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,255

    Default

    Hi there!

    There are several websites like this already, such as Growconomy and Growstocks. We do not need another. However, they struggle to keep up to date, and the GUIs could use a little tweaking. I recommend that you collaborate with the creators of one of these sites. If everyone stops trying to build their own project and works toward one that already exists, perhaps we can finally get an update-to-date site. I am looking forward to seeing your creations.
    New calculator site (in progress): http://beastlygrowtopia.site11.com

    Old calculator thread:
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...Calculator-Hub

  3. #3
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ID: BEASTLY View Post
    Hi there!

    There are several websites like this already, such as Growconomy and Growstocks. We do not need another. However, they struggle to keep up to date, and the GUIs could use a little tweaking. I recommend that you collaborate with the creators of one of these sites. If everyone stops trying to build their own project and works toward one that already exists, perhaps we can finally get an update-to-date site. I am looking forward to seeing your creations.
    Hello! Honestly I saw your signature about an hour from random post and actually checking your calculator out and i find it helpful for some! hmm about the website are they still active? I visited growconomy and I think they're not active anymore

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer ID: BEASTLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BLAZINGTOPIA View Post
    Hello! Honestly I saw your signature about an hour from random post and actually checking your calculator out and i find it helpful for some! hmm about the website are they still active? I visited growconomy and I think they're not active anymore
    Thank you. I am glad you like the calculators.

    The price sites are fairly inactive, but I think reviving them could be effective, rather than starting over. The most important part of this project is community involvement and collaboration, because you cannot simply set every single price yourself.
    New calculator site (in progress): http://beastlygrowtopia.site11.com

    Old calculator thread:
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...Calculator-Hub

  5. #5
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ID: BEASTLY View Post
    Thank you. I am glad you like the calculators.

    The price sites are fairly inactive, but I think reviving them could be effective, rather than starting over. The most important part of this project is community involvement and collaboration, because you cannot simply set every single price yourself.
    as mentioned in my post "The prices in that website may be updated by growtopians. The system will tally that prices given by growtopians."

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BLAZINGTOPIA View Post
    Hello! Honestly I saw your signature about an hour from random post and actually checking your calculator out and i find it helpful for some! hmm about the website are they still active? I visited growconomy and I think they're not active anymore
    So you checked the one what is not active anymore and ignored other one.. oof
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer SupForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    <JAMMED!>
    Posts
    1,045

    Default

    Make a new one and watch it die after a week.
    IGN: IxHeroxI
    Ooga Booga, Pensive time.


    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...80/QYjhVX7.gif



  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer YoMattyGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Banned
    Posts
    1,788

    Default

    Im starting to think you stole your idea from us, https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...eting-Platform

    We posted way before you then you come along make a 3 second photoshop photo. Also note the name sounds familiar almost to our branding name. GrowtopiaMark.ga or Growtopia Market Just watch out
    IGN: YoMattty
    Discord: Matty#3632
    Currently Working on GrowMarket
    My Community Server: https://discord.gg/6ZbrUvs

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer ID: BEASTLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YoMattyGT View Post
    Im starting to think you stole your idea from us, https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...eting-Platform

    We posted way before you then you come along make a 3 second photoshop photo. Also note the name sounds familiar almost to our branding name. GrowtopiaMark.ga or Growtopia Market Just watch out
    At least 5 people have had this idea. You weren't the first. Nor is his/her project exactly the same as yours. Please work together, don't keep competing.
    New calculator site (in progress): http://beastlygrowtopia.site11.com

    Old calculator thread:
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...Calculator-Hub

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer YoMattyGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Banned
    Posts
    1,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ID: BEASTLY View Post
    At least 5 people have had this idea. You weren't the first. Nor is his/her project exactly the same as yours. Please work together, don't keep competing.
    My idea isn't growconomys or Growstocks idea, no we wouldn't steal their idea as whats the point? Because our project wouldn't be popular if we copied them, also our project is a forum for selling and buying , Not prices like growconomy.
    IGN: YoMattty
    Discord: Matty#3632
    Currently Working on GrowMarket
    My Community Server: https://discord.gg/6ZbrUvs

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    summer!
    Posts
    1,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YoMattyGT View Post
    My idea isn't growconomys or Growstocks idea, no we wouldn't steal their idea as whats the point? Because our project wouldn't be popular if we copied them, also our project is a forum for selling and buying , Not prices like growconomy.
    This feature exists on GS
    https://growstocks.ga/marketplace
    Not only does it exist on GS, but its existence there makes it easier for buyers/sellers to check the item's price before selling/buying, as thry can use the More Info button

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard MatteuGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BLAZINGTOPIA View Post
    Name:  logo&campaign.png
Views: 158
Size:  266.5 KB
    Hello there, I'm BlazingTopia an aspiring developer, almost 3 years old growtopian. I'm planning to develop a website that will help you guys in finding the right prices for the items that you wanted to buy.

    The prices in that website may be updated by growtopians. The system will tally that prices given by growtopians.

    Growtopia Markeplace
    - made by growtopian for growtopians -

    Send Feedback
    GrowStocks is still alive, Groconomy will release the new site in the 2nd quarter of Feb. I think

  13. #13
    Lesser Wizard MatteuGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    427

    Default

    Correction: 2nd quarter of 2019 not feb

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •